It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scottish Rite in English Freemasonry - the Christian entrance requirement dilemma

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus
What about this Rite makes it anti-Christ?

If they were Christian following Yahushua, then they would not even create a clan in the first place. No need to re-invent the wheel.

There are 13 families in the world today that are training their best family member to become the host body of the anti-christ. One of these families is the Sinclair family, originally based at Roslin castle, Midlothian, Scotland.

If you had ever been in their presence on a spiritual level you will know that they are all pure evil.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Rapha

Ant-Christ? Luciferians? Do you really believe in such wacky nonsense?

When you stand in the presence of one of the 13 elite families like the Sinclairs who are just as bad as the Rothchilds, then you will finally understand that it is not nonsense at all.

Obviously, many members are permanently walking blindly on the 'Checkered Floor'. Their naivety is astounding.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The whole 'Illuminati Bloodlines' crap is just that. Crap.

It is all just paranoid nuttiness and when you mix in the Anti-Christ and Jesus it just gets even more wacko.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, the 13 Families of the "Illuminati" was introduced and perpetuated by Fritz Springmeier. In the beginning days of my conspiracy research, his work was an entertaining and invaluable resource of mine. However, although many of his concepts and points hold great merit, I fear that they are too broad in their conclusions and slightly bias in assumption.

There are many individuals, families, and groups throughout the world working for Love & Freedom, or Selishness & Control. The 13 Familiy theory is outdated and lacking, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The Sinclair actually saved those bloody gypos as August likes to call em..

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: Saurus

In Scotland, it used to be that Catholics couldn't be masons, it was only for Protestants, but I don't know if that is still the case. Is that where the idea of a 'one God' requirement came from (ie not a trinity) or has this got nothing to do with Scotland?
I don't think that has anything to do with it regarding the trinity because protestants believe in the trinity as well. The trinity is all the same one God. Think of it in terms of water. You have ice, liquid, and vapor, but in all three forms it is still the same water.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The whole 'Illuminati Bloodlines' crap is just that. Crap.

It is all just paranoid nuttiness and when you mix in the Anti-Christ and Jesus it just gets even more wacko.

I'll agree that a lot of the conspiracy theories surrounding the free masons are pretty irrational. My dad and granddad were both masons. My granddad took to the Scottish Rite. I know there is nothing sinister going on with them. That being said, I also know there are many directions one can go once he is in the masons, and they don't all know too much about all the different "sects" of the free masons. I'm sure there are some "sects" that have turned sinister.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnFisher
I'm sure there are some "sects" that have turned sinister.

can you name any?

I only ask because of that nagging thing called "logic". Sure it's possible, but also unlikely. And with only paranoia and supposition to go on, even less so. (IMHO)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsuro
a reply to: network dude

and I believe an oath is taken to defend Christianity or something. (not a member) And some of the degrees in the Scottish Rite do deal with Christ and Christian teachings

wtf?

Am i missing something?

pretty sure I am. Is there w question in here somewhere?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

simple the cross is a Christian symbol.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

can you name any? I only ask because of that nagging thing called "logic". Sure it's possible, but also unlikely. And with only paranoia and supposition to go on, even less so. (IMHO)

Why would it be unlikely that some "sects" have become sinister?

And who do you call paranoid? And for what reasons?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

One must be a good person of good reputation to join Freemasonry. Thereafter, Freemasonry teaches the individual to cultivate additional goodness in their thoughts, emotions, words, and actions.

A morally and ethically good person prior to Masonry becomes a morally and ethically good Freemason. And then it is expected by the conspiracists that one would drop the qualities of goodness to suddenly accept evil and wickedness? It doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

There are 13 families in the world today that are training their best family member to become the host body of the anti-christ.

What does that mean "training their best family member to become the host of the anti-christ"? That sounds like as if that idea came right out a phantasie-novel written by Stephen King.

And in case they are successful in that kind of undertaking, I wanna see that person, who embodies the "anti-christ", just for the sake of having a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

One must be a good person of good reputation to join Freemasonry. Thereafter, Freemasonry teaches the individual to cultivate additional goodness in their thoughts, emotions, words, and actions.

A morally and ethically good person prior to Masonry becomes a morally and ethically good Freemason. And then it is expected by the conspiracists that one would drop the qualities of goodness to suddenly accept evil and wickedness? It doesn't make sense to me.

I guess I understand what you are saying here. A good and moral person, who realy IS good and lives a moral life, can not be corrupted. Is that what you mean?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

That is part of it, yes. But also, to already be a good person is a prerequisite of Freemasonry membership, in addition to Freemasonry cultivating morals and ethics.

For example, a person is naturally born with inclinations of loving nature and animals; it is this person's natural tendency. Later, they go through years of learning and cultivating knowledge of biology, botany, natural sciences, and even join groups dedicated to environmentalism and animal rights. It would be preposterous to assume or speculate that this person would forsake their innate character and years of training, to suddenly become a toxic waste polluter, poacher, and would go on to vandalize natural wonders, simply to add a new degree to their repertoire.

Freemasonry admits morally upright candidates. Freemasonry encourages the cultivation of upright morals to their members. The natural tendency for goodness and the encouragement and work of further goodness is theorized to guide one to wickedness and evil upon completion? That's where the conspiracy falls direly short.

edit on 3/18/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

simple the cross is a Christian symbol.

I disagree. The Cross is an ancient and global symbol not belonging to any one group,.... Christianity's use of this pre-established symbol does not make it an exclusive "Christian symbol".

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings about Christian prerequisites. I will say that I don't always agree with Pike's statements and simply quoting him doesn't validate a position (or invalidate it), but I would hear from my non-Christian Brothers on the subject.

LMAO!

So are you leaning toward the Scottish Rite (Rose Croix) being universally open due to its philosophical nature, but keeping things like the Knights Templar and Malta strictly Christian?

Freemasonry isn't re-inventing the wheel. It is not attempting to replace, substitute, or subvert any religion, even Christianity.

The only thing that is naive and nonsense is your irrational posts.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Your all talking mumbo-jumbo. The vast majority of masonic "rites" are BS.
Lets go back to the begining. Masons were men, not women, who worked stone. They originated in the early middle ages and to protect their jobs they kept secret all the techniques to carvingand building out of stone. That's where this BS about sacred geometry came from, it was not sacred but secret and the masons kept those secrets close to their chests.
Now like today (do not believe anybody that tells you that they joined the masons) you HAVE to be invited to join. This goes back to the middle ages with the setting on of an apprentice who spent the next 5 or so years learning the skills needed. Now that should remeind you of todays new mason being taught over a period of years (they now call them levels of rites)to become a master.
Now these early masons wanted to protect their jobs so they formed guilds so only accredited masons could work on the buildings. Now here is where the Christianity comes in. Masons were building impressive structures which were(virtually all) you guessed it, churches and cathederals.
Masons could be working on the same structure for years but when it was finished they had to look elsewhere ie. in a different town or city. Because the new city might already have their own masons, a strange man appearing had to prove he was an accredited mason. This he did by providing his credentials from his own guild of masons and with these credentials was "free" to roam looking for work. Hence the name freemason.
The rest is just mumbo-jumbo thats been added by later masons to make the process special and secretive and the different masonic temples have had their own masons adding or subtracting from the rites.
Freemasonry was originally for masons(stone workers) only, it's only been a few hundred years when they ammalgamated with different trades and allowed non- masons to join. And don't believe the BS about going back to Solomons temple, nobody and I mean nobody knows who built Solomons temple.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Great "Operative" summary! You are missing so many pieces of the puzzle,... low-hanging fruit and even freshly fallen fruit lie before you!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

Having tried to understand your posts in this thread, I failed quite poorly - until the post to which I am replying:

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If i say so? Well its kinda obvious, isnt it? Or this thread wouldnt exist, would it?

Try sometimes, to learn, its a part of life..

It seems clear now, that you are in fact suffering a delusion known as solipsism - which means that you believe, on some level, that all of reality proceeds from your mind - that you are, perhaps, God. This delusion may come & go, creating a weighted measure of psychological dissonance. In your case, I'd suggest that your stream of consciousness output demonstrates that the delusion has a strong hold on you (being brutally honest, you are rambling, incoherent & condescending with it - you believe you have penetrated the mysteries of the universe, and are 'graciously' sharing your wisdom). What is actually occurring is the transfer to ATS of a swirl of mania-fuelled, incomprehensible snippets of delusional ideas arising from your confusion.

My honest, friendly advice is that yoiu should seek support from a very close family member, or friend. Inform that person that you think you might be suffering from delusional thought patterns. Ask that person to accompany you to the nearest accessible service for mental health 'crisis support'. You need to be talking with qualified medical doctors - psychiatrists, not therapists. Only then will you start to have the opportunity to offload all the strange thoughts, and hopefully move back to a more ordinary, decent & comfortable lifestyle, without the confusion.

You can do it - but you really, really need help. In my humble opinion, speaking from personal experience with someone who suffered the same problems several years ago.

To all other contributors to this thread, I think we need to demonstrate patience with Tsuro, and try to encourage the action that I outlined here. ATS can be a difficult place to be if you are suffering solipsist delusion (one of the worst kinds of psychosis). It fuels mania & can reinforce delusional beliefs about the nature, or purpose, of reality. It's just because there are so many strange theories & odd event reports floating around, it can get confusing.

Absolutely no offence intended, Tsuro - please do seek the support I suggested - it's very important to start digging your way out of this as soon as possible.

FITO

edit on MarchFriday1613CDT12America/Chicago-050037 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join