It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

When Donald Trump speaks at one of his rallies, Gisell Broch physically reacts. She cringes.
"He's like a punch to the gut."

www.cnn.com...

That punch is so palpable that it's shaken the Cuba native out of a 22-year contentment at simply holding her green card. Thanks to Trump, she's seeking her U.S. citizenship in time to vote against him in November. "He's a racist," said Broch, from her front row seat at a naturalization information session in Homestead, Florida. When Broch files her paperwork, she expects she'll vote for "anyone but Trump" as her first vote as a U.S. citizen

Trump talks about all the new voters he is drawing to the election, well it works both ways.

Trump's campaign pledge to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border and his statement that Mexico sends criminals, drugs and rapists into America have become a rallying cry for Latinos.

Figures from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services show a 14.5% jump in naturalization applications in June-December of 2015 compared with the same six months in the previous year.

Trump is delusional in his thinking that he will win the Latino vote. The idea they would vote for Trump so they could watch Latinos in the millions be deported along with their small children in the millions dragged out of their homes and sent to unwelcome South American countries and Mexico is typical Trump hyperbolic nonsense.

edit on 16-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You need to post a link to your source. I want to see where this story came from because I think you've been had.

edit:I see the link,now. Maybe I missed it the first time.

I had to check that story because it sounded like something from the Onion.

If Trump, intentionally or not, is motivating people to become naturalized, then I guess that's a good thing.
edit on 3/16/2016 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

So it has to be from the right wing blogosphere to be considered trust worthy?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yeah, it's not like Mexico isn't going through a crisis with it's cartels.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
NM

edit on 3 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So you think its inhumane to send people that are here in this country ILLEGALLY. Back to their country?

They are NOT our responsibility. THEY are the ones who come here ILLEGALLY.

THEY made the choice to have children and try and live here as if they are not breaking the law by being here.

The illegals are criminals and should be treated as such. Its about time we start thinking about our OWN PEOPLE who are struggling in our own country.

WHY DO WE HAVE A BORDER????

Do you know why we have a border?????

Would you like to explain why we have a border?????

Do you think we should NOT have a border?????

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Trump's campaign pledge to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border and his statement that Mexico sends criminals, drugs and rapists into America have become a rallying cry for Latinos.

Well that 's ironic.

Voting for someone that lives behind a wall on Pennslyvania Avenue.

I guess that guy who lives behind a wall in the White House must be the most 'RACIST' person in this country.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Trump does not nor will he ever live on Pennsylvania ave. Unless he builds.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And you actually believe the CORRUPT NEWS NETWORK ?, maybe if you were actually a Latino you'd know it's the other way around...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
And you actually believe the CORRUPT NEWS NETWORK ?, maybe if you were actually a Latino you'd know it's the other way around...

Its the CIA NEWS NETWORK

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

So you think its inhumane to send people that are here in this country ILLEGALLY. Back to their country?

They are NOT our responsibility. THEY are the ones who come here ILLEGALLY.

THEY made the choice to have children and try and live here as if they are not breaking the law by being here.

The illegals are criminals and should be treated as such. Its about time we start thinking about our OWN PEOPLE who are struggling in our own country.

WHY DO WE HAVE A BORDER????
Yes the way Trump wants to do it is inhuman.
Do you know why we have a border?????

Would you like to explain why we have a border?????

Do you think we should NOT have a border?????

Imagine the spectacle of this in the world news of hunting down woman and children in hovels and screaming children and peasant like farmers being put on buses and cattle cars--- back to Mexico you go and don’t come back as children and woman screech and scream and that all on the news all over the world.

Trump’s name will be even more mud than it is now.

And if the GOP allows this they’ll be voted out

edit on 17-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"" Latinos line up to get naturalized and stop Trump ""

at least they are going the legal route !!!!!

now if only those same people would convince the illegals to do the same.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Read your History a little bit please, the scenario you described happened during president Eisenhower...

www.thefederalistpapers.org...

edit on 17-3-2016 by manuelram16 because: added link

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I really wish you could wear my shoes for a day. Then you would see how this is a real situation that is impoverishing real Americans.

No one cares about the working class here in the U.S. we are treated like dogs.

There is an alternative to removing the Illegals.

1. Tighten the border as if it were the border to Iran.

2. Bring jobs back from over the border into our country.

3. Give the Illegals without any felonies or violent crime or drug convictions amnesty,(emmediatly deport the rest) so that they can pay taxes. This would also give them the opportunity to not have to undercut American workers by working for less.

If this is done the pay rates will rise back to normal and the once illegals would be absorbed into the system as an addition to the work force.

If BOTH #1 and #2 doesnt happen the problem will not be fixed.

Furthermore if only #3 is implemented the problem will dramatically worsen.

If I were president this is what i would do even if it took executive orders to do so. Sadly I believe the biggest fight would be fighting the corporations and the dirty politicians that are in bed with them to get the jobs back from over seas.

edit on 3/17/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

top topics

join