It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should I act towards this 1 girl...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Life is short and happiness seems so fleeting. If you are interested, seize the day. On your death bed, you mostly only regret things left undone.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My advice abduction is the best way to go girls love a man who comes and gets her

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
update! I failed BUT I have tomorrow too... to fail again... I can't talk to her.. I can't speak, can't get her alone and the few sec we get I can't get a word out... I can't do it... can't even ask or give for a number... I had my number ready written down to give her but nope... she was right behind in line... oh forget it...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
another update but not a fail... but no a success either. asked her for her number and she claims to be talking to someone already and she has been for a while... well # all this... I can't win

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

Well, it's progress of a sort. Yesterday you couldn't find the courage to talk to her

At least now you know and, maybe, next time you see a girl you like you'll find it easier to approach her. Practise makes perfect.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: saiyankev
another update but not a fail... but no a success either. asked her for her number and she claims to be talking to someone already and she has been for a while... well # all this... I can't win

My friend, fourtune favours the bold! If you really like this lady don't give up to easily. But look around, lot of women out there. Perhaps it's just the timing.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
1. Don't poop where you eat (i.e. date someone you work with), unless you're at a "job" vs. a "career". If just a job, game on.

2. Save up for a car instead. Or a motorcycle. Chicks dig the bad boys.

3. Assuming you go for her before getting a ride, Uber can be your friend, but if you can't afford a ride, likely can't afford to date. I don't know your situation, but just sayin.....

4. "Talkin to somebody" is not sealing the deal though. So, sounds like she's blowing you off dude. Sorry for not sugar coating it.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

No offense (which usually means I'm about to offend you), but you sound like you're in high school. Or have a high school mentality. Or are just outside of high school.

If you're 18 or older and she's under 18 (yes, even if she's 17), stay the hell away from her. If you're 17 and she's 15 or younger, also stay the hell away. If you're 16 and she's 14 or younger, stay the hell away. I can go on? If you need an explanation for this, I'd be happy to oblige, but I dont wan't to go there if none of these apply to you. If they do, holy crap man...... please press the ABORT button ASAP, I beg of you. You are raising some of my biggest red flags.

But anime, games, draw, write? Making people laugh? I'm wondering if we're talking about middle school territory now.

I can't really give you any advice because you sound like every third boy I've ever known, and never had any desire to date.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join