It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The abduction of Julio Platner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hello ATS, today I bring to you another case I did not find in here. Julio Platner abduction is one of Argentina most famous cases. The source is in Spanish, I will translate everything on my own, the source will be at the end as always.

Julio Platner Abduction

Introduction

The abductee, Julio Platner, a farmer and businessman of the small town of Winifreda, went through a nightmarish experience after a routine visit to the estate of a friend.

Winifreda was then a village of 1,700 inhabitants, is located 670 kilometers from Rosario and 45 kilometers north of Santa Rosa, capital of La Pampa province. Like most residents of this little town, Julio Platner, 33 years old at the time, he devoted himself to the business of growing grain. It was a simple man of few words who rarely read the news.

- Julio Platner.

The story

On the afternoon of August 9, 1983, Julio Platner visited the estate of Antonio Fisher, located about 10 kilometers from the town of Winifreda, because of a cereal sale he made. They had a friendly chat that lasted longer than anticipated and around 7:30 P.M, Platner decided to go home. Fisher led him to where he had parked his truck and before leaving he asked Platner to make sure to lock the gate before leaving to prevent the horses from leaving the estate.

While Platner was heading towards the entrance of the estate, he saw a reflection among the trees, but Platner ignored this reflection. When he reached the gate, he got out of his truck to close it and suddenly he saw a bright light mass lunging toward him, it seemed like a welding light and produced a sound like of a turbine. Instinctively he tried to cover his face with his right arm, but lost consciousness.

When his consciousness returned, he found himself on a stretcher or a chair, similar to the one the dentists use, surrounded by four beings who were watching him closely. He saw the room was spacious and spherical, with no noticeable corners and the walls looked like they were padded because in certain parts he noticed something as packages. The place was well lit, but Platner could not identify any conventional light source. To his right he saw a window, which he noted for its brilliance in contrast to the rest of the environment that was more opaque and showed no details. Platner estimated that he remained in that room for about 5 minutes.

- Representation of the chair, etc.

The beings who were with him had an anthropomorphic form, an estimated height of 1.60-1.70 meters. Two of them were in front of Platner and the other two on each side and slightly behind him. One being had breasts, so Platner identified it as a woman. She was holding Platner's right shoulder with her left hand.

- The 4 beings.

The eyes of these beings were large, round, fixed and had no eyelids, instead of being plunged into a cavity, they protruded from the face and Platner said that in the center of each eye there was another eye on top of the other eye. The lips were thin, similar to those of humans and the nose was flat and had two small holes.

- Drawing of the beings made by Platner.

Their movements were smooth and slow and that gave Platner the feeling that they were sliding instead of walking. Platner described the costumes as one piece fitted to the body of a gray-green color but gave him the impression that it was integrated to the skin without seams or edges.

Platner, who tried to communicate, could not make any sound nor he could hear what the beings were saying when they were moving their lips. He said the female being telepathically informed him that he could tell others what was happening to him, but also assured him in advance that not everyone would believe him. Then a second message urged him to calm down.

Platner remembers a complete silence, the temperature was quite normal and that he could not feel the hand that was on his right shoulder. At one point, he tried to get up, but his head hit a barrier that he could not see. He does not remember being hit, but instead felt paralyzed. Watching his own body, he realized that they had taken off his jacket and sweater, he still had his watch on his hand and his shirt on, but the sleeve of his left arm was wrapped.

The female being kept her left hand on his right shoulder and the other beings applied on his left wrist a transparent tube of about 20 centimeters, with a flexible end terminating in a sphere. Then one being moved the object on the surface of his left arm and stopped at the cubital fossa. The tube was filled halfway with blood, according to Platner, it seemed to rise like a swirl. After the extraction, he was urged to stand up, that made Platner uncertain. The last thing he remembers is that the beings suddenly disappeared.

The awakening

Platner regained consciousness inside his truck. About 45 minutes had passed since the blaze of light that fell upon him. He was sat with his hands on the wheel and recalled:

"I was not missing anything. I had my watch on my hand and was fully dressed again. I even had the jacket closed halfway as before, something that caught my attention because the zipper had a defect on the bottom and it was difficult to move. the key were in place, but the engine was turned off, same with the headlights, which were previously on. the car started smoothly".

He immediately recognized the landscape and realized that he was on a dirt road about 17 kilometers from the gate of the estate of Fisher. Then he remembered that Fisher asked him to close the gate, so he returned to the place to close the gate. Platner said that after he went out to close the gate, he became aware of the strange experience he had lived. He stood in front of the headlights of the truck and saw he had marks on his left arm, where blood was gushing.

- Map to where he appeared later on.

Platner got into his truck and went to his workplace in Winifreda. He arrived to Nervi S.A. at approximately 8:30 P.M, but did not tell his coworkers what happened. He remained there until 9:00 P.M and then went home. His wife noticed he was upset, due to her insistence to know what happened, Platner told her what happened. She advised him to visit Adolfo Pizarro the next day, the family doctor.

The doctor's diagnosis

Dr. Pizarro examined the marks and found that the wrist injury seemed like a simple scratch. The mark that appeared in the cubital fossa was a puncture in a vein similar to the extraction of blood ones. The doctor believed the puncture did not seem to have been produced by a common syringe, as several small holes were seen and the marks on the surface showed no evidence of a hematoma.

- Newspapers telling the story.

I will continue the thread in the comment below.

edit on 16-3-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The aftermath

Julio Platner still lives in his hometown Winifreda where the experience occurred. Platner is married to Maria Eva Schreiber, father of Ariel, Miguel and Diego, and grandfather of Fiama, Felipe, Camila and Martin.

"I dont have a problem every time someone wants to hear my story and I do not care if they believe me or not"

I wanted to talk to them, ask them who they were, what they wanted, but I realized that when I thought about it I had instant answers telepathically. They told me to be calm, they said that this that was happening to him was something common in the world. My life did not change at all, I kept working, doing my thing.

You know? I think there are civilizations way more advanced than ours and that somehow they watch us, they look at us, they study us, and perhaps one day they will appear to the world. No, I'm not waiting for that. Sometimes people ask me if I am the man from that UFO case, but nothing more, sometimes UFO scholars come back to me asking for my testimony as well.

Video

The video is entirely in Spanish but it shows Julio Platner telling his story, etc. (Part 1 of 3).

The Sources

Julio Platner Abduction

Julio Platner Abduction 2

Thank you for reading!

edit on 16-3-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Excellent thread Nito92
Very informative and intriguing case. I wish all UFO threads here were as good as this.
I never think to look into foreign cultures UFO and abduction experiences... Mainly due to my lack of enthusiasm to translate the encounter.
Great job OP for taking the time to piece this together for us.

-Mac
edit on 16-3-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Another great thread!

I love hearing about events from different countries. It's too easy to get tunnel vision when only some of the whole thing is known.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

On the afternoon of August 9, 1983, Julio Platner visited the estate of Antonio Fisher, located about 10 kilometers from the town of Winifreda, because of a cereal sale he made. They had a friendly chat that lasted longer than anticipated and around 7:30 P.M, Platner decided to go home.

I would assume this meant they had friendly drinks not that it effects the story really.

The eyes are different than others report, so many differences in all the reports.

When I read these things I have to wonder if there is not a record of our lives in our blood.

Leviticus 17:14 ESV / 69 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
For the life of every creature is its blood: its blood is its life.

Then I wonder if each of us are being tested and recorded in a record before the last days. Thus the sorting work done by the angels would be a real physical thing.

Matthew 3:12

He is ready to separate the chaff from the wheat with his winnowing fork. Then he will clean up the threshing area, gathering the wheat into his barn but burning the chaff with never-ending fire."

Matthew 13:36–43

The Parable of the Weeds Explained
36 Then he left the crowds and went into the house. And his disciples came to him, saying, j“Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field.” 37 He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom.
The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40 Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42 sand throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun vin the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Then I wonder if each of us are being tested and recorded in a record before the last days. Thus the sorting work done by the angels would be a real physical thing.

When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

He immediately recognized the landscape and realized that he was on a dirt road about 17 kilometers from the gate of the estate of Fisher. Then he remembered that Fisher asked him to close the gate, so he returned to the place to close the gate.

A thought, they abducted him at the gate, why move his truck 17 k and turn it off? Plus they redressed him and even zipped his jacket?

7:30 P.M, Platner decided to go home.
They held him 45 mins
He reached Nervi S.A. at approximately 8:30 P.M

So I assume it was 15mins drive even though he drove back 17 k to close the gate?

We could be dealing with brain dysfunction.

A hallucination is the experience of seeing or hearing things that aren’t there while awake and conscious. Hallucinations can be auditory, visual, and even kinesthetic, they can make a person feel things like being touched or pinched. They can trick a person into believing the unbelievable, or that they are in a place they are not.

alcoholrehab.com...

Alcohol-related psychosis is a secondary psychosis that manifests as prominent hallucinations and delusions occurring in a variety of alcohol-related conditions. For patients with alcohol use disorder, previously known as alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence, psychosis can occur during phases of acute intoxication or withdrawal, with or without delirium tremens. In addition, alcohol hallucinosis and alcoholic paranoia are 2 uncommon alcohol-induced psychotic disorders, which are seen only in chronic alcoholics who have years of severe and heavy drinking.[1] Lastly, psychosis can also occur during alcohol intoxication, also known as pathologic intoxication, an uncommon condition the diagnosis of which is considered controversial.[2, 3]

He could have stopped the truck because he was falling asleep and experienced sleep paralysis or something like that.

Because patients have difficulty differentiating these hallucinations from actual events, they experience emotional pain and suffering. Fifty-seven percent of sleep paralysis patients who report AAE attempt suicide

www.currentpsychiatry.com...
e dit on 16-3-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

About 1% of the US population reports alien abduction experience. That is over 3 million people. No sense in not examining at all sides of the ship we may be full of holes.
www.currentpsychiatry.com...[tt_news]=173560

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I am seeing your avatar and it looks alot like a nail!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank you nito for exploring these stories from outside the Anglosphere and your excellent presentation once again.

What I always wonder about the abduction stories is why these 'aliens' appear to be able to tolerate our atmosphere (or similar), gravity and temperatures?

Not only that their medical technology seems somewhat primitive by 21st century standards.

So what's going on? Much food for thought there.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Not only that their medical technology seems somewhat primitive by 21st century standards.

Yeah, that's common for abduction accounts. They appear to conduct some kind of medical experiment, but for super advanced aliens the procedures they use are often shockingly crude. Even a poorly trained human phlebotomist can easily take a blood sample without leaving a bleeding gash on somebody's arm, and most of what can be found out about a person from their blood can be done with a very small drop.

I've read that abductions sometimes seem to represent a reflection of the fears in the minds of the abductee. Like they're projecting something going on in their minds so that it becomes a limited kind of reality. Demons, if you're a Christian who is scared of demons. Is it controlled internally or externally? Don't know.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thank you very much, my pleasure to do so. Sometimes I wonder if their technology allows them to change their DNA to be compatible to the worlds they will travel to. Perhaps what might look primitive to us is quite an advanced technology, but sadly in the end one has to believe the abductee's words...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Anesthesia and alien abduction

This explanation is strongly supported by many close similarities between medical and psychological procedures under anesthesia and the actions of the alleged alien beings. These similarities are especially close when the procedures are done on children or teenagers.

www.eioba.com... -explanation

When someone wakes up during surgery early it is called “accidental awareness.” As one can imagine, it can be a very traumatic experience. A new study documents the experience, and based off of that, one researcher has suggested that alien abduction experiences could be suppressed memories of accidental awareness coming to the surface.

www.scientificamerican.com... ccidental-awareness/

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Excellent work as usual! Whenever I see a UFO thread on the front page I instinctively know that it is likely you who is behind it. Another great account. What is interesting is that the description of the ETs are totally different than that of the Walter Rizzi case(also an excellent thread!) It makes one wonder, assuming these accounts are true and accurate, if we are being, and have been for a long time, visited by multiple types of beings. What are their agendas? Are there truly good and bad ETs?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

It makes one wonder, assuming these accounts are true and accurate, if we are being, and have been for a long time, visited by multiple types of beings. What are their agendas? Are there truly good and bad ETs?

Or perhaps multiple types of automation all used by one kind of being.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Indeed. Or perhaps many of us have all fell for one giant psy-op or a combination of legitimate ET activity and the Intel communities games. Who knows. There does appear, however, to be what looks like a very long history of visitation from many parts of the world. Whether it's ancient India's Vedic texts, European cave paintings, South/Central American art or the many, many others that have been documented from all corners of civilisation. It is a very intriguing concept that poses more questions than answers. I believe that is at least part of the reason for the vast interest in the subject.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yes the ancient stories include intelligence from the sky, the sea and underground.

I am one of the percentage of the population with a story, one that I will not be sharing accept with the closest who know me, trust me and love me. I don't know what it is about but there is a phenomenon even if it is an odd behavior, waking dreams or some other psychological thing.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes the ancient stories include intelligence from the sky, the sea and underground.

I am one of the percentage of the population with a story, one that I will not be sharing accept with the closest who know me, trust me and love me. I don't know what it is about but there is a phenomenon even if it is an odd behavior, waking dreams or some other psychological thing.

Well... If you change your mind you are now communicating on one of the best venues to share such an experience. Many here would certainly benefit from, appreciate and value what you have to say. That being said, some may also attack you. I do, however, believe that most are here to learn and explore the unknown and controversial. So I will reiterate. If and when you are ready to share; ATS is likely as good a place as any other. IMO better.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

What I always wonder about the abduction stories is why these 'aliens' appear to be able to tolerate our atmosphere (or similar), gravity and temperatures?

To me personally I think the first question is a bit of a circular argument - in that if you believe these "aliens" have the capability to travel in spaceships from outside our solar system then isn't it conceivable that they could either genetically modify themselves to be able to tolerate those conditions or create a suitable micro-environment.

Taking the absurdity of the medical aspect (and many aspects of other contactee reports) it seems to me more likely that whilst the contactee may be honestly and accurately recounting the incident as they experienced it (especially when memory returns naturally as opposed to under hypnosis), the incident itself may not have occurred as it appeared.

Whether the incident physically takes place in an alternate dimension or reality, or simply within the conciousness of the experiencer (accepting that real physical traces somehow occur), I have no idea but I believe that the contact is deliberate and initiated by the "other" party. That being the case I assume there is a purpose and aside from the effect it occasionally has on the individual contactee, which can sometime be pretty significant (Joseph Smith founder of the Mortmon Church for example), that purpose seems to be the subsequent disemination of the basic details of the contact experience to other people.

What long term effect that has is easy to gauge in direct terms, for example one simple aspect may be the change in the general populations belief of the possibility of extra-terrestrial life forms, what that means indirectly and how the many other subtle nuances affect our belief systems is much harder to guage.

Any deliberate action with a purpose lends itself to achieving a particular outcome. How those changes in our beliefs then fit in with the "other" parties desired outcomes is, I suspect, one of the most important questions facing mankind.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thank you for the kind words friend, yes I think we have been visited for a long long time and still do by many extraterrestrial entities, some came before than others I think. If I had to bet I do say they are not evil at all we are just not ready yet.
edit on 19-3-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

top topics

<<   2 >>

join