It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The abduction of Julio Platner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Nito, your first ever thread at the start of the year was phenomenal and you haven't let the quality drop since. I love hearing all these reports I've never heard of before and it's very educational for me and refreshing to see on ATS. When I see your threads I always save them for before bed so I have something interesting to end the night on!

Keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a very interesting case, which i was previously unaware of. thanks

and i agree completely with this, from your post;

originally posted by: nito92 I think there are civilizations way more advanced than ours and that somehow they watch us, they look at us, they study us, and perhaps one day they will appear to the world.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

It should be a new rule enlisted and embedded into the new age of the up and coming truth seekers.’ Lie detector test from now on sjould be takem before fables and imaginations tragically deteriorate the truth of one's mind.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ClandestineKid

Thank you very much very glad you like them. I enjoy making them and specially those that are not found in here or those with little information. I will continue to do so as long as I have the time for it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I wonder why there alien drawings have different eyes?

The first two drawings have black eyes and the third drawing has large eyes with a seperate black pupil

- Did he draw all three drawings... if so, does it explain why he would draw different eyes on the third image?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join