It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump backtracks on paying supporter's court fees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So you're going to act like he didn't say what he said and fain some kind of innocent misunderstanding or something is that correct???

That since they weren't at a farmers market or something his statements are applicable???

I'm just trying to figure out exactly where you stand here so I can get an idea of how far you're willing to stretch a self evident truth into something else.

Honestly though I hope you're just making a joke.
edit on 15-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Trump said try not to hurt him, so if they attacked the man they did not do what Trump said.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: introvert

His offer to pay legal fees seems to be tied to whether the attacked possessed tomatoes. Maybe that's why he said he'd need to look into the 78 year old sucker puncher more deeply before responding to the "will you cover his legal fees" question. Trump needs to know whether the punched had tomatoes in hand first...

I got nothing, man.
Though I still maintain "I'll defend you in court" is neither a direct nor indirect offer to cover legal fees.

If someone told me that they were going to defend me in court, I would expect that they would be providing me with a lawyer. If they didn't, I would have some serious problems with them. Yes I would probably become violent.

Why? Because anything less is not a "defense". You don't play around with words and try to act macho when someone's future and well-being is on the line.
edit on 3/16/16 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes I do

<< 1  2   >>

join