It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 year old girl dies after being beat into a coma by her 34 year old boyfriend-- CINCINNATI

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Again, exceptions to the rule. If you found happiness, great for you! Seriously.

There are always exceptions. I am just talking in generalities. However, that does not preclude society from making laws that they believe are in the best interests of most people. We can debate this till the cows come home. At some point, you have to draw a line and there will always be people claiming the line doesn't apply in their scenario.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That's very true.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Shame for a stupid loss of a life, I hope the guy IF responsible will get what he deserves.

I noticed in the above picture she is holding a baby I wonder if hers ? and if so hope the father is a good one..

WTF was she (16) doing with a 34 year old and frequenting the Hood FFS.. What a waste..

There is a news video report within this link..
www.fox19.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

To my knowledge it is not hers, but don't take my word for it.

-Alee

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
making laws that they believe are in the best interests of most people.

Totally
And society has. globally the age of consent is average 16. some areas a couple years older, some a couple years younger, but this is generally the consensus as to when people are responsible for their actions.

as far as how old a person is when they stop making bad choices...will let you know if I find it.

As far as moral or society views on age differences...imagine if we lived for thousands of years and age differences were in triple digits. I understand the point you are trying to make of how different generations tend to have different views on life, but in the days of the internet where ideas are shared typically on the same level without any knowledge of someone elses age, that is disappearing quickly..the net, for all its curses, has done outstandingly in breaking down barriers. now a social media user will have white, black, yellow, red, and blue friends, men, women, trans, young, old, teens and elderly..all sharing and learning/teaching...and its awesome.
in 50 years, our virtual presence may be far more active than our physical presence and our avatars will be the main route of relationships and physical closeness..then what happens

what a fascinating world we have coming. I envy the babys today, they will see some amazing things mature in their lifetime..hopefully I will watch it with them with any luck.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
sidenote, finally checked the article.

Arnold is currently at the Hamilton County jail on a million dollar bond for drug charges.

Yep...well it all fits, doesn't it.

This isn't an age issue, its not a parental issue, its a drug culture issue.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

When I was 17, I was dating a woman of 36 for a year.

edit on 3pm31America/Chicago3102America/Chicagopm325 by NateTheAnimator because: reread the OP

(post by Bovah2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Geez i feel dumb here, i really thought that when they meant 16 as the age of consent, that it meant 16 years old could have sex without repercussions, this is so bad in so many ways.

Who the # thinks its ok for a 34 year old to have sex with a child, i just dont know, i need to go for a walk, i feel sick.

Sorry for being off topic
edit on 15-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bovah2
When being a dirty slut gets you killed.

Whoever starred this post is vile.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bovah2
When being a dirty slut gets you killed.

I would blame the mother here, but chances are, your mother disowned you long ago with your posting history as a consideration as to what sort of "man" you are.

grow up.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'll bet this isn't the first girl this piece of garbage physically abused. I'm with the first poster about beating the snot out of this guy.

My daughter was pushed and flew about a few feet by a college guy friend during a party in our back yard years ago. The guy was much bigger than me, but it didn't matter, I just saw RED! I knew I wasn't a match for him so as he was leaving and walking down our driveway, I ran and jump kicked this guys back as he went flying down the driveway into the side of our brick house. His friends just looked at me like I was crazy, helped him up and left. By the time the police arrived they were gone.

I told the police about him forcefully pushing my daughter down. His response was if it was his daughter, he would have done much worst to the guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join