It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump a thug? Are we going to see more violence at political rallies?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And now you do nothing abut continue the "I'm right and your'e wrong."

You're wasting my time. You're presenting your opinion as fact, you can't back up anything with facts, the facts that put the lie to many of your statements have been posted, and you have done nothing to counter that evidence.

You've "written me off"??? Good. Perhaps that means you'll stop the egocentric screen scroll since you do NOTHING to prove your points and merely repeat half-baked attempts at analyzing ME when you should be standing up for your POSITION.

/yawn

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And now you do nothing abut continue the "I'm right and your'e wrong."

You're wasting my time. You're presenting your opinion as fact, you can't back up anything with facts, the facts that put the lie to many of your statements have been posted, and you have done nothing to counter that evidence.

You've "written me off"??? Good. Perhaps that means you'll stop the egocentric screen scroll since you do NOTHING to prove your points and merely repeat half-baked attempts at analyzing ME when you should be standing up for your POSITION.

/yawn

You seem angry.

If you watch and read what has already been posted you will find lots of information. I don't need to post it again. (try to stay away from bias progressive and also right wing sites though. Seek some balance - your link made me laugh)

I will continue to speak out against the progressive thugs that rioted in Chicago, you carry on hating Trump.

There is no bridge that will bring us together (your use of truth-out.org tells me you are too far gone) and I will always stand for free people in this world fed up with being told how to live, speak and think by thugs and hypocrites (like those that run moveon.org and truth-out.org).

Here is one of the 'peaceful and loving' thugs. It's clear he had no violence in his heart. Maybe he is a victim somehow that was forced to wear this by Trump

This is my second

edit on 17/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I thought you were writing me off? You keep saying that, just not doing it. Disappointing.

As to your latest:

One t-shirt, 8500 protesters outside, 2-3000 inside.

Care to calculate the odds and significance there?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I thought you were writing me off? You keep saying that, just not doing it. Disappointing.

As to your latest:

One t-shirt, 8500 protesters outside, 2-3000 inside.

Care to calculate the odds and significance there?

I can write someone off and still speak with them. I would point out that you shoudl read back though because you did say you were 'done' ages ago.
Here's another - this one is actually of a loving and peaceful protester swinging a punch. Not just an average thug, one of the leaders of the pack who has claimed to stand for peace and non violence LOL.

Why don't you have look at this. It's one of many pieces of information I have used to take a view on what happened.

I shouldn't have to spoon feed you info - you should know all this stuff before blaming Trump.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So you cherry pick video stills that match your confirmation bias and what do you think this proves?

Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for argument's sake: you've 3 pieces of evidence for negative behavior out of 10500 protesters and total crowds of around 17-20000 people or so? So, you took the actions of these three folks, as your evidence to decide what the other 10497 were doing?

Yeah, that's very reasonable.

"Spoon feed me info"

LOL ... you've posted what ... 3 or 4 stills from videos (there's a reason for that you know, you don't want to portray what's actually happening) and now a video from a die-hard Trump supporter? I'm sure he's not biased at all eh?

One man's perspective. What does this prove about what happened across a crowd of 20,000 or so?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So you cherry pick video stills that match your confirmation bias and what do you think this proves?

Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for argument's sake: you've 3 pieces of evidence for negative behavior out of 10500 protesters and total crowds of around 17-20000 people or so? So, you took the actions of these three folks, as your evidence to decide what the other 10497 were doing?

Yeah, that's very reasonable.

"Spoon feed me info"

LOL ... you've posted what ... 3 or 4 stills from videos (there's a reason for that you know, you don't want to portray what's actually happening) and now a video from a die-hard Trump supporter? I'm sure he's not biased at all eh?

One man's perspective. What does this prove about what happened across a crowd of 20,000 or so?

There were not 20,000 protesters.

As for the 'video still' and confirmation bias (lol), what do you think he was doing? tickling his ear. I have already posted the video of this and he is swinging a punch (and not just one). That guy was one of the leaders of the protest. Just want to make that clear again in case you missed it.

Here he is claiming not to be violent - in fact he claims to be an anti-violent activist LOL. When so called community leaders lie about who they are and get violent in their 'peaceful and loving' protests it's time to wake up to who these people really are. Thugs.

Did you actually watch the video? The gentleman explains quite clearly that violence broke out prior to the announcement (eyewitness refuting your claims to the contrary)

He makes it clear that in all cases he saw, the fights were started by protesters (he was actually quite clear that they were agitators in his first hand view). He talks about vile idiots tweeting that they should 'rape white women' because they were 'bitches'.

I have seen and posted tweets from people calling for assassination.

We've already seen video evidence of several 'protesters' blocking the roads and stopping ambulances and also cars form leaving - long after the event was called off. Why do you think it is they were there 2 hrs after they got the word the rally was off? The fact that the violence got worse after they had already achieved an aim of a 'peaceful protest' says a lot about the motive.

I can keep going with pictures, videos, court comments... as I said, I have done all the research I can on this and the evidence, whilst not water tight, is overwhelming that the people went to that rally not to protest peacefully, but organised to agitate, intimidate and partake in violence.

You however, dismiss everything and claim it was a peaceful protest of people just exercising their rights. You can't get past your bias.
It does not matter how many eye witness videos or statements I give you. You will say they are biased if they don't agree with you. You do this, whilst at the same time posting a link to a story on truth-out.org. That is totally hypocritical. I expected no less.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here's another example of a peaceful and loving protester trying to get his message across

We see this all the time - and countless example of it from Chicago. In your face with middle fingers up, snarling.
Th REAL peaceful protest in this image is the Trump supporter defiantly and bravely holding up his sign whilst a thug closes in.
Intimidating and aggressive. Just like the guy who got punched in the face (you know that innocent victim from a previous rally)

There was no peaceful protest and there was never going to be.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Last two words: confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Last two words: confirmation bias.

LOL - reduced to that. Excellent. I can keep going posting pic after pic, video after video, statement after statement. There's probably at least another 12-24 hrs of material at this rate. I will stay to the end to defend the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

We see this all the time - and countless example of it from Chicago. In your face with middle fingers up, snarling. Th REAL peaceful protest in this image is the Trump supporter defiantly and bravely holding up his sign whilst a thug closes in.

Oh no! Not middle fingers! What ever will we do? A thug is closing in with f-bombs and outstretched digits!

In all seriousness, if you are a man.....hand in your man card. It's officially been revoked.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We see this all the time - and countless example of it from Chicago. In your face with middle fingers up, snarling. Th REAL peaceful protest in this image is the Trump supporter defiantly and bravely holding up his sign whilst a thug closes in.

Oh no! Not middle fingers! What ever will we do? A thug is closing in with f-bombs and outstretched digits!

In all seriousness, if you are a man.....hand in your man card. It's officially been revoked.

Oh nice, you pick one instance of a general point that there are hundreds of images of that I used to dispel the 'peaceful and loving' myth of the thug protesters.

Anything to say about the eye witness statement, the punches thrown by one of the leaders of the protest (a self proclaimed anti violence activist?) , the ambulances being blocked, the smashed cars, the guns fired in the air (really useful to bring to a peaceful and loving protest, LOL), the arrests of the protesters, teh fact the police had to use pepper spray to stop the thugs who were acting like animals. Seems like a lot to happen for that 'peaceful and loving' protest. Amazing.

i loved the man card line - was kind of like the reaction to the guy who stuck his fingers up and got punched in the face - oh wait no, he cried like a baby for weeks with all his left wing buddies crying too calling big bad Trump a Nazi. It's so easy drawing out the hypocrisy. So easy.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
UKTruth is the only one here of late offering evidence and keeping his cool, while the opposition is largely arguing emotion and baseless insults.

It's an admission of defeat to UKTruth.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is another video

Can't you just feel the love and peace oozing from this guy?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
To raise this up a level here is testimony from a pastor who knows Trump.
Addressing the main question of the OP, does this sound like a thug???

Do NOT believe the MSM and the left wing thug organisations doing the bidding of the establishment to kill freedom.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
UKTruth is the only one here of late offering evidence and keeping his cool, while the opposition is largely arguing emotion and baseless insults.

Sorry, I missed the part where you were declared forum judge ...

It's not an admission of "defeat" at all ... we are talking about facts here. Not some silly-assed contest of who can post the most. Every video still is inconclusive as to who is doing what, or, as in the case of the Black man (in your code "thug") flipping off the Trump supporter, who knows? Maybe the guy's an arse, maybe White dude just called him a cookie-muncher ... the point is THESE graphics do little to nothing to meet the burden of proof that the Trump dissenters are anymore violent, wretched, etc. than any given Trump supporter.

And what cannot be ignored, no matter how many times you guys try to dance aside from it, is crap like this:

DONALD TRUMP:
"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"I love the old days, you know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks."

"Kick the crap out of 'em folks."

(post by SolarTai removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

It's not an admission of "defeat" at all ... we are talking about facts here. Not some silly-assed contest of who can post the most. Every video still is inconclusive as to who is doing what, or, as in the case of the Black man (in your code "thug") flipping off the Trump supporter, who knows? Maybe the guy's an arse, maybe White dude just called him a cookie-muncher ... the point is THESE graphics do little to nothing to meet the burden of proof that the Trump dissenters are anymore violent, wretched, etc. than any given Trump supporter.

And what cannot be ignored, no matter how many times you guys try to dance aside from it, is crap like this:

DONALD TRUMP:

"I love the old days, you know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks."

Really really weak tired arguments there.
The in your face fingers up and snarling is a theme. It is not loving and peaceful.

I could (easily) post over 100 images, several videos, and several statements of different people on both sides that show how nasty, antagonising and violent the thugs were (by the way, low blow to try and equate my view of a thug with black people. It's a sick and also transparent tactic - call someone racist as a line of defence. Disgusting behaviour that I will not accept ).

You will not concede any ground at all no matter how much or how many videos. images, articles or statements I post, which is what I knew all along and why I was reticent to even try. I spend at least 8 hrs a day following this election and have done since July 2015. I have some areas that i have been critical of Trump on, but when I see the outright lies and agenda driven association and innuendo that appears surrounding Trump, I feel compelled to challenge them and will not stop doing so.

Defending violence and intimidation and worse, trying to even suggest that Chicago was 'merely people defending their rights' is, in my view, disgusting. I find the disregard for the constitution (when it suits), whilst at other times invoking it (when it suits) to be dishonest and wholly disrespectful to the people that died to create it. There is far too much of that hypocrisy, driven by political agenda, all over the world. This more than anything else is what is driving Trumps rise. Nothing to do with race, nothing to do with division.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
here is more...
peaceful and loving protesters, apparently protesting against an ambulance (perhaps the ambulance was inciting them). It must be the ambulances fault because this was nearly 2hrs after the rally was calle doff..

How would we all feel if a relative of ours died in that ambulance because they were a few minutes late to the hospital???

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

There's the emotion, the ad hominem.

originally posted by: Gryphon66It's not an admission of "defeat" at all ... we are talking about facts here. Not some silly-assed contest of who can post the most. Every video still is inconclusive as to who is doing what, or, as in the case of the Black man (in your code "thug") flipping off the Trump supporter, who knows? Maybe the guy's an arse, maybe White dude just called him a cookie-muncher ... the point is THESE graphics do little to nothing to meet the burden of proof that the Trump dissenters are anymore violent, wretched, etc. than any given Trump supporter.

You asked for evidence, he posted evidence. It's now on you to disprove that evidence, not whine about not liking the evidence.

The proof btw is that Trump supporters don't go to other rallies, trespass and provoke with the intent to shut down private events on private property. Facts and all that.

I never said "thug" either. So we've got more emotion spilling over into putting words in people's mouths.

originally posted by: Gryphon66And what cannot be ignored, no matter how many times you guys try to dance aside from it, is crap like this:

DONALD TRUMP:

I haven't ignored that. He said that. I happen to think it was quite funny and he has every right to say it when protesters are trespassing on private property with the intent to disrupt and provoke at a private event.

If he said that about protesters outside the event peacefully protesting, that'd be different.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here is more on that incident and others with commentary

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join