It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, ascension machines

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Stop staring your own posts, its really sad!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
You cannot say "I frankly don't believe you" and at the same time say "BUT I'm willing to look at your sources (proof). I have them but if you think I am going to let you ridicule this knowledge you are mistaken. There is a reason Arcane knowledge is hidden and you justified it with your response. I asked you if you were sincere; and you failed to respond.

Actually, as those who have been here a long time can confirm, I *will* and *have* changed my opinion when someone comes up with proof of a statement. You can check out my recent exchange with Kranzvelt, who convinced me of the identity of an obscure Sumerian deity (I argued that it was wrong and was presented with proof that the original scholar had been incorrect.)

However, the "Ra entity" is demonstrably incorrect on many things, including Lemuria - a now-discounted explanation from the 1700's about how the same fossil evidence ended up on the east coast of Africa and in Madagascar and in India.

I always thought that knowledge would be "something that is true" rather than "something that sounds beautiful and wonderful." If *YOUR* standards are "it must be true" then I invite you to look up Lemuria, the actual definition of what light is (Ra's "advanced physics" is really wrong), the history of the history of tarot cards (Ra material 76.6 - and the imagery on the "Egyptian cards" shown on the law of one site is REALLY really incorrect) - and so forth.

You might also want to investigate the principles of logic and ask yourself how a being that "created all" and is "omnipotent" (Re material - 4.20), how the heck this entity doesn't actually "know itself" and must create and study life in order to actually "know itself." (Re material -27.17)

I don't mind mysticism and philosophy (I'm currently taking an online course on "what does justice mean") but I really would like for my sources to be correct when they talk about physics and history and culture.

Wouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: ZacharyW
for a clearer viewpoint on the purpose of the pyramids check out:

I'm not sure you can get a "clearer" viewpoint from 'Law of One'. More entertaining, maybe.

eta: wait...wait...I'm getting an incoming channeled message from the spirits of Pythagorus, Einstein and Newton, all at the same time.

They're saying..hang on...Ra is a sham, "law of one" is for the credulous...it's some guy with a 'big book o' technical terms' making up # that doesn't makes sense. Yes, I think that's the message.

Oh ok

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: ZacharyW
for a clearer viewpoint on the purpose of the pyramids check out:
lawofone.info

This is "Ra" as imagined by someone who clearly doesn't know the first thing about Egypt but who has read Madame Blavatsky's books and is a member of one of the Theosophist societies. You can tell this because in the opening (where they tell you "all about Ra" ...that they're unaware that the MesoAmerican societies didn't exist at the same time that the Egyptian civilization flourished.

"2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little bit on— Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One.

The Force of One apparently spent a lot of time hacking various sized blocks of limestone out of the quarry right next to the pyramids and bringing down Aswan granite -- for which the Force of One very thoughtfully provided invoice slips of the stones brought down from Aswan to Gizafor the builders on site at the pyramid complex -- and kindly mentioned Khufu's name as well.

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Y'know, I've been inside the Great Pyramid (and the Bent Pyramid) - unlike the channeler and unlike Ra-of-the-whatevers. It's a lousy place for initiation. It's hard to get into (unless you're a bat) and hard to get out of. Holding an initiation with bats pooping on your head spoils the whole thing (I am NOT kidding. They have to chase the bats out constantly.)

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal

Which is amusing for several reasons...
* they apparently aren't aware of the number of different pyramids or their different uses
* there's no crystal in any of them
* the electrum capstone is a plating on top of limestone, not a solid stone
* not all pyramids had electrum capstones.
* no crystals in any of them.

The rest of it can be picked apart, page by page.

There are no crocodiles under the pyramid, either.

Im impressed

*heavy sarcasm*
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If thats their purpose, then why the dead pharaohs still there, maybe the Aliens didn't like the pyramids, and were not amused and offended, which is why the Ten Plagues happened, then they got offended by the Israelites , and forced them to wander aimlessly for 40 years. Then they got amused by Jesus, but got more offended as time went on.

The Architect of Norte Dame had the same idea, the higher monument or wonder, the closer to God. Too bad they had the money, but didn't have the technology to realize how far out God was.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: You cannot say "I frankly don't believe you" and at the same time say "BUT I'm willing to look at your sources (proof). I have them but if you think I am going to let you ridicule this knowledge you are mistaken. There is a reason Arcane knowledge is hidden and you justified it with your response. I asked you if you were sincere; and you failed to respond.

Byrd: However, the "Ra entity" is demonstrably incorrect on many things, including Lemuria - a now-discounted explanation from the 1700's about how the same fossil evidence ended up on the east coast of Africa and in Madagascar and in India.

This is so esoteric; does anyone really study or care about the "Law of One", or is this a different "RA" personality. I have the same problem with so many versions of the Bible (YES ITS SUPPOSED TO BE METAPHORICAL in interpretation). Poetry is a lost language for those modern; the beauty of the words placed in such a way that touches ones soul in a way indescribable because is unique to the individual reading them.

Bryd: I always thought that knowledge would be "something that is true" rather than "something that sounds beautiful and wonderful." If *YOUR* standards are "it must be true" then I invite you to look up Lemuria, the actual definition of what light is (Ra's "advanced physics" is really wrong), the history of the history of tarot cards (Ra material 76.6 - and the imagery on the "Egyptian cards" shown on the law of one site is REALLY really incorrect) - and so forth. You might also want to investigate the principles of logic and ask yourself how a being that "created all" and is "omnipotent" (Re material - 4.20), how the heck this entity doesn't actually "know itself" and must create and study life in order to actually "know itself." (Re material -27.17)

I have no set belief system; so have no reason to question something I do not possess.

Byrd: I don't mind mysticism and philosophy (I'm currently taking an online course on "what does justice mean") but I really would like for my sources to be correct when they talk about physics and history and culture.
Wouldn't you?

If you are talking "hard Physics" and not Metaphysics YES; be sure of your conclusions as you will be questioned regarding how you came into this belief and be able to defend them. You are getting into deep waters if you think history resembles anything you have been taught. Regarding Tarot Cards; why look into that hidden magick; you are picking at a meatless bone because you don't understand it (it is a tool) to understand how man relates to itself within this universe. The Quabala is slightly different; it cares nothing for mankinds relationships for each other. It is a path set to come from a solid matter state to one not of matter, etherial. A "Human? meet the Absolute" how to accomplish this guide.
edit on 16-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Byrd: However, the "Ra entity" is demonstrably incorrect on many things, including Lemuria - a now-discounted explanation from the 1700's about how the same fossil evidence ended up on the east coast of Africa and in Madagascar and in India.

This is so esoteric; does anyone really study or care about the "Law of One", or is this a different "RA" personality. I have the same problem with so many versions of the Bible (YES ITS SUPPOSED TO BE METAPHORICAL in interpretation). Poetry is a lost language for those modern; the beauty of the words placed in such a way that touches ones soul in a way indescribable because is unique to the individual reading them.

This loses my first question - the material "channeled' by an "advanced entity" is actually wrong many times. There's nothing said about it being metaphorical.

You might also want to investigate the principles of logic and ask yourself how a being that "created all" and is "omnipotent" (Re material - 4.20), how the heck this entity doesn't actually "know itself" and must create and study life in order to actually "know itself." (Re material -27.17)

I have no set belief system; so have no reason to question something I do not possess.

But you claimed to possess knowledge of crocodiles being kept under the pyramids. When asked for proof, you gave us the "law of one" material (no crocodiles in that, either.) So you must have some belief system which must be derived from some knowledge.

Do you have a better source for your claim about crocodiles and pyramids?

If you are talking "hard Physics" and not Metaphysics YES; be sure of your conclusions as you will be questioned regarding how you came into this belief and be able to defend them.

Actually, metaphysics (at least from philosophers) is also subject to questions about how you came into a belief and how you defend it.

So are you saying that belief trumps knowledge? That if I believe strongly enough that gravity does not impact me, I can flap my arms and fly?

You are getting into deep waters if you think history resembles anything you have been taught.

Actually, I've been also taking history classes. No, history is different than what I learned in high school... however, the chain of evidence for what took place when is very strong.

Regarding Tarot Cards; why look into that hidden magick; you are picking at a meatless bone because you don't understand it (it is a tool) to understand how man relates to itself within this universe.

Actually (as members here know) I was at one time a professional Tarot Card reader, and am still pretty good at it.

The Quabala is slightly different; it cares nothing for mankinds relationships for each other. It is a path set to come from a solid matter state to one not of matter, etherial. A "Human? meet the Absolute" how to accomplish this guide.

And I'm familiar with the Quabala. But the people giving out the "Law of one" are apparently only familiar with the Western (also called Hermetic)Quabala (developed fairly late) and not the earlier Jewish Quabala that's the original source.

BTW, the Jewish version has much sounder underpinnings from the Bible and Rabbinical writings (as opposed to the Hermetic, which I feel is much shallower.)

...but my original question about your statement on crocodiles was never answered. Would you care to answer it?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Hellooo, did the ancient Egyptians have any reference to a Swastika? or did they have a Rose?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsuro

Hellooo, did the ancient Egyptians have any reference to a Swastika? or did they have a Rose?

No.

At the moment I can't think of any hieroglyph that is even vaguely swastika-ish.

HOWEVER, in the way they wrote the "shorthand" (demotic) script, there are things that might look like swastikas if you didn't know the original (think of the difference between the way I print a lower case "b" and my script lower case "b"... or the letter "s", etc.)

And no, no roses. Roses didn't grow there. They do have water lilies and they show up everywhere. Other flowers were certainly present but were not used much in decoration or ornamentation.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

hmmm....anything resembling a flower? something round, icon? 4-8-12 pointed star?

wheel?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

hmmm....anything resembling a flower? something round, icon? 4-8-12 pointed star?

wheel?

The lotus, just starting to bloom or the buds themselves) meant eternal life, which is why so many pictures depict someone sniffing a lotus flower. You can see the hieroglyphic signs that are plants or parts of plants at this link.

They made five-pointed stars. Hieroglyphic signs related to stars, the sky, and land are at this link.

Some of those signs were in use during different time periods.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: Bedlam
Stop staring your own posts, its really sad!

I don't believe it is possible to star one's own posts.

I however have starred Bedlam's posts on occasion as I find them informative, and Bedlam clearly knows what he is talking about.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Tsuro: Hellooo, did the ancient Egyptians have any reference to a Swastika? or did they have a Rose?

Byrd: No. At the moment I can't think of any hieroglyph that is even vaguely swastika-ish.

The swastika is Hindi; it is in a backwards form; (in the mirror; such as Charlie Manson carved between his brow). But it is a symbol replicated on Elephant adornments, shawls. etc. It represents four legs, or a man running. I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

vhb: This is so esoteric; does anyone really study or care about the "Law of One", or is this a different "RA" personality. I have the same problem with so many versions of the Bible (YES ITS SUPPOSED TO BE METAPHORICAL in interpretation). Poetry is a lost language for those modern; the beauty of the words placed in such a way that touches ones soul in a way indescribable because is unique to the individual reading them.

Byrd: This loses my first question - the material "channeled' by an "advanced entity" is actually wrong many times. There's nothing said about it being metaphorical.

How so wrong (just curious); which 'RA' are we speaking of? Who is the channel for this being?

Byrd: You might also want to investigate the principles of logic and ask yourself how a being that "created all" and is "omnipotent" (Re material - 4.20), how the heck this entity doesn't actually "know itself" and must create and study life in order to actually "know itself." (Re material -27.17)

vhb: I have no set belief system; so have no reason to question something I do not possess.

Byrd: But you claimed to possess knowledge of crocodiles being kept under the pyramids. When asked for proof, you gave us the "law of one" material (no crocodiles in that, either.) So you must have some belief system which must be derived from some knowledge.

I did not; I would not support the Law of One as is a peripheral curiosity just as the Bible or Koran would be. Gnosis as a definition is holding esoteric knowledge of spiritual matters that are mystical (either seeking to know or to know).

Byrd: you have a better source for your claim about crocodiles and pyramids?

What do you mean by "better"? You have already shown your hand (you are unimaginative) therefor not open to truths you are not ready to hear.

vhb: If you are talking "hard Physics" and not Metaphysics YES; be sure of your conclusions as you will be questioned regarding how you came into this belief and be able to defend them.

Byrd: Actually, metaphysics (at least from philosophers) is also subject to questions about how you came into a belief and how you defend it.

I have no belief system; I am Gnostic.

Byrd: So are you saying that belief trumps knowledge? That if I believe strongly enough that gravity does not impact me, I can flap my arms and fly?

If you have the imagination; you can fly. A belief system may say "you have no bird wings" so cannot. Why tie this to a belief system. You are a creator being after all (you are in charge).

vhb: You are getting into deep waters if you think history resembles anything you have been taught.

Byrd: Actually, I've been also taking history classes. No, history is different than what I learned in high school... however, the chain of evidence for what took place when is very strong.

Yes, teachers have a habit of teaching untruths.

vhb: Regarding Tarot Cards; why look into that hidden magick; you are picking at a meatless bone because you don't understand it (it is a tool) to understand how man relates to itself within this universe.

Byrd: Actually (as members here know) I was at one time a professional Tarot Card reader, and am still pretty good at it.

Cool; friend! What is your deck of choice? mine is (can you believe this) Thoth.

vhb: The Quabala is slightly different; it cares nothing for mankinds relationships for each other. It is a path set to come from a solid matter state to one not of matter, etherial. A "Human? meet the Absolute" how to accomplish this guide.

Byrd: And I'm familiar with the Quabala. But the people giving out the "Law of one" are apparently only familiar with the Western (also called Hermetic)Quabala (developed fairly late) and not the earlier Jewish Quabala that's the original source.
BTW, the Jewish version has much sounder underpinnings from the Bible and Rabbinical writings (as opposed to the Hermetic, which I feel is much shallower.)

Perhaps the original Hermetic Quabala was improved upon by others in your estimation.

Byrd: ...but my original question about your statement on crocodiles was never answered. Would you care to answer it?

This seems a hostile environment; and again will not subject this sacred information to ridicule.
edit on 18-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You could do that with a bomb shelter too. Doesn't mean anyone did, or that it would do anything if they had.

They did this in "The Dirty Dozen."

Harte

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Phage
You could do that with a bomb shelter too. Doesn't mean anyone did, or that it would do anything if they had.

They did this in "The Dirty Dozen."Harte".

Whatever the 'movie' walls were made of echoed perfectly the sound of a baseball hitting a hard surface. The metaphor? FREEDOM (another movie) "The Great Escape" a TRUE story.
edit on 19-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join