It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, ascension machines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Do you even know people run toy electrostatic motors off antenna attached to the roof of their house...I'm guessing you don't.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

Do you even know people run toy electrostatic motors off antenna attached to the roof of their house...I'm guessing you don't.

You'd guess wrong, as you've been doing. Have you guessed I have a Masters in EE yet?

Get you one of your toy electrostatic motors, get it running. Now, disconnect the lead from the ground rod you'll have to have, and instead, lay it atop a chunk of dry limestone or granite.

I'll wait.

eta: all electrostatic induction generators and motors have conductors in. There's a reason.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Well if you would be willing to lick the end of that copper chain your degree in EE didn't help, btw did you guess I have a degree in Engineering too

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well if you would be willing to lick the end of that copper chain your degree in EE didn't help, btw did you guess I have a degree in Engineering too

Great. Now, calculate the capacitance of your electrum plate. It's going to be pF.

You've also got that really horrible quote linked to your name about people pointing Leyden jars and sparks flying out of them to knock people down. Geez.

eta: if you go by that other paper you cited, the fair weather current density is about 2e-12A/m^2. How many square meters of conductive cap are you planning for? Takes a lot of picoAmps to add up to enough to notice.

etaa: I'm also waiting for any sort of electrostatic motor that works with the ground lead on a non-conductor. Any reasonable example will be a start.

etaa: You state in one post that you have to reference your meter to the upper atmosphere since the ground's at a uniformly negatively charged state. I would agree - it can be charged however it wants, but if everything in your system is at that charge as well, you have no potential difference, and thus can do no work. Now, you're also claiming that the ionosphere is inducing (incorrectly I might add) a negative charge on the pyramid as well, just as it does on the Earth. Ok. That would mean that the pyramid is isoelectric wrt the ground. And thus, is not a source of anything at all, for systems referenced to the ground's charge state. So it would be meaningless to someone on the ground. It's all isoelectric.

etaa: And, I think you probably mean that the field density would be higher for something with a pointy bit on top. That requires a conductor to work. For non-conductors, you don't get concentration of electrons into the sharp bits. Since they are trapped and can't migrate.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Did you know the pyramid had a moat at its base filled with water. Thermals generated by the pyramid would suck moist air up the pyramid, and as I said limestone is hygroscopic. Dolomite is rich in magnesium ions also.

edit on 14-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Did you know the pyramid had a mote at its base filled with water. Thermals generated by the pyramid would suck moist air up the pyramid, and as I said limestone is hygroscopic. Dolomite is rich in magnesium ions also.

It's a desert. And the sun is burning down on your limestone. Even in more conducive environments to your theory, it's not so hygroscopic it becomes grossly conductive. It's a really decent insulator.

eta: I'm sitting here reading a nice pdf on the electrical characteristics of Egyptian limestone and granite, and we're talking dozens of megohms per centimeter of resistance. And that's a damn fine insulator.

eta: btw, Cadman is a nut job. Can you find any scholarly research that states there was a moat around the great pyramids? Any?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I disagree, and I would still like to see you lick that chain, yeah I can picture it now you standing in the moat full of water at the base of the pyramid with your trouser legs rolled up getting ready to lick the end of that chain lol

edit on 14-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What does a hydraulic ram pump require to run? Hint - they don't just go by themselves because Egypt.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why do I need a ram pump, I have an aquifer running to the Nile river

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why do I need a ram pump, I have an aquifer running to the Nile river

Unless you got some crazy high groundwater there I don't know about, you won't get it up into the moat.

Cadman's moat required a magic ram pump that can't work the way he drew it.

I guess with a lot of slaves, you could posit that they invented a water well drilling rig and have tons of deep wells with slaves running pumps that all sort of vanished at some point.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Yea I could, I would just angle my aquifer so the flow of the Nile would drive the water into it.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yea I could, I would just angle my aquifer so the flow of the Nile would drive the water into it.

You should sell that technology to the people living in California, it would help them deal with the serious drought/aquifer problems and make you stupendously wealthy at the same time.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nah I'm sure they already know it. My nans house back in Ireland has its water supplied from a river. All it has is a 1" diameter pipe with a funnel on the end facing directly into the flow of the river. The flow of the river drives water right down the end of that pipe and up the hill to my nans house. The pressure achieved is very impressive though I never liked drinking that water because all kind of things lived in that river but they never got ill from drinking it.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You got something like 150 feet of rise from the closest point on the Nile to the base of the great pyramids. It's a bit much to ask.

eta: I might add, the Nile at Cairo ain't exactly a white water river, either.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Well, that is not exactly 'angling my aquifer'. A 1" pipe and an aquifer are two totally different things.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Toodles. My bed awaits me. Off to go sleep the day away like a good vampire.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

BAZINGA! What a way to start off the week!!!
Awesome stuff! Will take time to read it

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, that is not exactly 'angling my aquifer'. A 1" pipe and an aquifer are two totally different things.

Yes you can angle an aquifer so that the opening of the aquifer faces directly into the flow of the river the water will be driven into the aquifer by the power of the flow of the river. Make your aquifer nice and you could also roof it over with slabs effectively turning it into a big rectangular cross-section pipe

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

An aquifer is not a pipe, an aquifer is a geological body of permeable rock.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Did you know the pyramid had a moat at its base filled with water. Thermals generated by the pyramid would suck moist air up the pyramid, and as I said limestone is hygroscopic. Dolomite is rich in magnesium ions also.

This particular pyramid is of interest because the moat underneath held crocodiles; the final step for an "Adept" was to swim among them for 12 hours. If truly of power or worthy of the designation would survive this trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join