It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, ascension machines

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: Bedlam
Did you know the pyramid had a moat at its base filled with water. Thermals generated by the pyramid would suck moist air up the pyramid, and as I said limestone is hygroscopic. Dolomite is rich in magnesium ions also.

This particular pyramid is of interest because the moat underneath held crocodiles; the final step for an "Adept" was to swim among them for 12 hours. If truly of power or worthy of the designation would survive this trial.

...and your source for this is....?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Did you know the pyramid had a moat at its base filled with water. Thermals generated by the pyramid would suck moist air up the pyramid, and as I said limestone is hygroscopic. Dolomite is rich in magnesium ions also.

This particular pyramid is of interest because the moat underneath held crocodiles; the final step for an "Adept" was to swim among them for 12 hours. If truly of power or worthy of the designation would survive this trial.

...and your reason for the question is? I am more than happy to answer if sincere. Are you sincere (can you listen with an open heart) and hear a truth that may upset/surprise you? You have to ask the question you need the answer to.
edit on 14-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: zinc12

An aquifer is not a pipe, an aquifer is a geological body of permeable rock.

I meant aqueduct

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. I will be building a pyramid and this is interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: werin40

Thanks for the info. I will be building a pyramid and this is interesting.

Make sure you get some croc's (gotta make it real).

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

...and your reason for the question is? I am more than happy to answer if sincere. Are you sincere (can you listen with an open heart) and hear a truth that may upset/surprise you? You have to ask the question you need the answer to.

I ask because I'm familiar with the geology of the plateau and the structure of the pyramids and I frankly don't believe you. But I'm willing to look at your sources (proof) if you have them.

I can also read hieroglyphs to some (small) extent and have references for the multiple versions of the Pyramid texts and translations of some of the writings on the tombs of the nobles there at Giza. I visited it last year and took lots of photos, including some of the side of the plateau.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
for a clearer viewpoint on the purpose of the pyramids check out:

lawofone.info

"2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little bit on— Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

This instrument begins to lose energy. We ask for one more query or subject and then we shall take our leave for this time/space."
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZacharyW

I'm not sure you can get a "clearer" viewpoint from 'Law of One'. More entertaining, maybe.

eta: wait...wait...I'm getting an incoming channeled message from the spirits of Pythagorus, Einstein and Newton, all at the same time.

They're saying..hang on...Ra is a sham, "law of one" is for the credulous...it's some guy with a 'big book o' technical terms' making up # that doesn't makes sense. Yes, I think that's the message.
edit on 15-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZacharyW
lawofone.info

This is "Ra" as imagined by someone who clearly doesn't know the first thing about Egypt but who has read Madame Blavatsky's books and is a member of one of the Theosophist societies. You can tell this because in the opening (where they tell you "all about Ra" ...that they're unaware that the MesoAmerican societies didn't exist at the same time that the Egyptian civilization flourished.

"2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little bit on— Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One.

The Force of One apparently spent a lot of time hacking various sized blocks of limestone out of the quarry right next to the pyramids and bringing down Aswan granite -- for which the Force of One very thoughtfully provided invoice slips of the stones brought down from Aswan to Gizafor the builders on site at the pyramid complex -- and kindly mentioned Khufu's name as well.

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Y'know, I've been inside the Great Pyramid (and the Bent Pyramid) - unlike the channeler and unlike Ra-of-the-whatevers. It's a lousy place for initiation. It's hard to get into (unless you're a bat) and hard to get out of. Holding an initiation with bats pooping on your head spoils the whole thing (I am NOT kidding. They have to chase the bats out constantly.)

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal

Which is amusing for several reasons...
* they apparently aren't aware of the number of different pyramids or their different uses
* there's no crystal in any of them
* the electrum capstone is a plating on top of limestone, not a solid stone
* not all pyramids had electrum capstones.
* no crystals in any of them.

The rest of it can be picked apart, page by page.

There are no crocodiles under the pyramid, either.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Of course not, they were in the moat, eating acolytes.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The Ionosphere is positively charged due to bombardment of solar wind. This positively charged ionosphere induces the opposite charge on the surface of the Earth which is negative. This potential difference between the earth and sky is there even in fine weather hence "fair weather field"

Actually, this is totally off as well - Phage was right. The ionosphere is neutral. If it was net positive, it would repel Solar protons and absorb electrons until it was neutral again.

What makes the ground negative WRT the ionosphere is electron pumping by thunderstorms. They transport electrons to the ground. If not, the potential between the ionosphere and Earth's 'ground' would be discharged in a few minutes.
edit on 15-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Of course not, they were in the moat, eating acolytes.

My bad. Obviously so!

(though it was actually the Nubians who kept crocodiles (and still do, today! We visited a home where they kept crocs - they keep the animals until it's about six years old and then release it into the wild. They were pretty well-fed animals, I should add, and easy to handle.))

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The Ionosphere is positively charged due to bombardment of solar wind. This positively charged ionosphere induces the opposite charge on the surface of the Earth which is negative. This potential difference between the earth and sky is there even in fine weather hence "fair weather field"

Actually, this is totally off as well - Phage was right. The ionosphere is neutral. If it was net positive, it would repel Solar protons and absorb electrons until it was neutral again.

What makes the ground negative WRT the ionosphere is electron pumping by thunderstorms. They transport electrons to the ground. If not, the potential between the ionosphere and Earth's 'ground' would be discharged in a few minutes.

www.atmo.arizona.edu...

The positive charge of Ionosphere is formed by the predominantly positively charged cosmic rays with intensity is about 10^4 nuclei per square meter per second with energy > 1 GeV.

www.researchgate.net...

a region called the ionosphere, filled with hot, dense, plasma gas whose ions give the ionosphere its name, we note that there is always some amount of unbound positive and negative, but net positive, electric charge in the atmosphere closest to the surface of the negatively charged Earth on a 'fine day'.

The 'fine day' net positive charge sets up an electric field between the negative Earth and the net positive charge in the air, and this electric field stores electrical energy. The positive charge acts by induction on the earth

Atmospheric electricity abounds in the environment above the surface of Earth. While some traces of it are found less than a metre above the land and water surfaces, on attaining greater height, it becomes more apparent.[29][30] In general, during fine weather, the air above the surface of Earth is positively charged, while the Earth's surface charge is negative.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Except the stars don't rotate but it is the earth that does.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

Correct however this was there concept essentially then the soul of the Pharaoh ends up at the north pole (hyperborea)

edit on 15-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Byrd: There are no crocodiles under the pyramid, either.

Bedlam: Of course not, they were in the moat, eating acolytes.

That was a semi-remarkable exchange. Byrd is NOT serious; so why would I give away Arcane sacred knowledge to one that clearly is not open to. Probably not your intent Bedlam, but I appreciate your inadvertent vetting.

edit on 15-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Byrd:I ask because I'm familiar with the geology of the plateau and the structure of the pyramids and I frankly don't believe you. But I'm willing to look at your sources (proof) if you have them.

You cannot say "I frankly don't believe you" and at the same time say "BUT I'm willing to look at your sources (proof). I have them but if you think I am going to let you ridicule this knowledge you are mistaken. There is a reason Arcane knowledge is hidden and you justified it with your response. I asked you if you were sincere; and you failed to respond.

link   
Not open; no curiosity, no imagination.

link   

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Correct! Now, try reading that arizona.edu site for meaning and not keywords, and you'll learn something.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join