It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn Jenner - Trump ''Would Be Very Good for Women's Issues," Clinton a ''F--king Liar''

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingKelson
Ifyouhavetoask,honestly I'd say no. That seems like something the MSM would pick up and make sure everyone knew. Just my opinion though. I don't have time to check unfortunately.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

He is a very liberal conservative, would be my guess, who knows?

All these rioters ever wonder where he really stands?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

SJW's don't like Jenner. I don't know any LGBT people "in the community" that take Jenner seriously. Most of them actually loathe Jenner's complete disconnect from the community.

Jenner is not anywhere close to an "official spokesperson" for LGBT people. No foot in mouth, no hair being pulled out. A lot of eye rolling and head shaking though.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KingKelson

Nobody is suddenly denouncing Jenner as "not a woman" except for those that always have. She is being criticized for supporting a political party with a dedicated anti LGB and particularly anti T platform and for lacking true knowledge of women's issues having lived an entire lifetime of male privilege. Trans people have applauded her visibility and for increasing awareness of transgender issues but from the get go have been critical of the fact in no way is her life representative of the lives or struggles of most trans people. It is the straight white media that made her into some kind of spokesperson but she's clueless about the real world realities of being queer or trans being isolated from it by her wealth and celebrity.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

An entire 3 page thread about the political opinion of Bruce Jenner?

Seriously ATS????

wow

You know it but shh can't upset the MS commentary. These Kardashian/Jenners are in everything now days, one going against the MS narrative is shocking and probably dangerous(LOL).

She's surely right about Hillary. The Trump comment, less so it seems.

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: KingKelson
Ifyouhavetoask,honestly I'd say no. That seems like something the MSM would pick up and make sure everyone knew. Just my opinion though. I don't have time to check unfortunately.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

He is a very liberal conservative, would be my guess, who knows?

All these rioters ever wonder where he really stands?

Though, yes, there could be something to it considering his past.

Is Donald Trump a Liberal Democrat?

Donald Trump was a registered Democrat for a number of years, and has frequently contributed to the campaigns of liberal Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid, while rarely contributing to Republicans. He favors policies that all but the most left-wing Democrats shy away from, like socialized medicine. So the idea that Trump is a liberal Democrat is not at all far-fetched. I suspect that he would be more at home in the Democratic Party, and likely would have run for the Democratic presidential nomination if he hadn’t assumed that Hillary Clinton had it sewed up.

Source
edit on 12-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Hmmm while I commend the condemnation of Hillary, really Trump?

It might piss off some of your super fans.

I'm just ready to face 2017, there are no heroes.

I'm not even there and I would voter Trump.

Compared to every other candidate, what has he done wrong. Now lets be real.. and not rely of media bollocks.

He is willing to change, he is not someone to be told what to do..

Why is not ghandi man running for presidency, why is it all scum, with so much hate behind him because he is independent.

you want A or B where B is A and A is B and B is B and A and .. just ught... Yeah Trump is a b c d e f g h i j .. the other lot are what you have had already...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Caitlyn Jenner Says Donald Trump ''Would Be Very Good for Women's Issues," Calls Hillary Clinton a ''F--king Liar''—Watch!

Well, I'll admit this was a bit of a curve ball. The SJW's must have torn their hair out when they heard this comment coming from one of their idols.

Much respect for not being afraid to come out and speak her mind considering for most celebrities comments like this are the equivalent to political suicide in the eyes of the Progressive Left Brownshirts and Liberal Media that defends them.

Why would anyone care what Jenner thinks? He was a dolt as a he and she is a dolt as a she. It seems someone is attention starved now that her latest 15 minutes of fame has dissipated.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Let's see, hypocrite much there Brucey pooh?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove

Let's see, hypocrite much there Brucey pooh?

It's par for the course for most conservatives I know. See, she is part of a demographic that is ostracized and discriminated against yet her privileged life allows her to ignore it and vote according to her enculturated greed.

It's the typical "screw you, I got mine" attitude we see so often in our nation.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Isn't Jenner just another word for Kardashian ? Snuff said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join