It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn Jenner - Trump ''Would Be Very Good for Women's Issues," Clinton a ''F--king Liar''

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Caitlyn Jenner Says Donald Trump ''Would Be Very Good for Women's Issues," Calls Hillary Clinton a ''F--king Liar''—Watch!

Well, I'll admit this was a bit of a curve ball. The SJW's must have torn their hair out when they heard this comment coming from one of their idols.

Much respect for not being afraid to come out and speak her mind considering for most celebrities comments like this are the equivalent to political suicide in the eyes of the Progressive Left Brownshirts and Liberal Media that defends them.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Hmmm while I commend the condemnation of Hillary, really Trump?

It might piss off some of your super fans.

I'm just ready to face 2017, there are no heroes.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Caitlyn Jenner Says Donald Trump ''Would Be Very Good for Women's Issues," Calls Hillary Clinton a ''F--king Liar''—Watch!

Well, I'll admit this was a bit of a curve ball. The SJW's must have torn their hair out when they heard this comment coming from one of their idols.

Much respect for not being afraid to come out and speak her mind considering the recent actions by the Lefty Brownshirts to shut down political speech.

From Brave and heroic, to...............?

Many Black people are now disowned and called Uncle Tom's for not agreeing with the Progressive Left!

Caitlyn Jenner now gets my stamp of approval for being brave, because she has shown how tolerance is nothing more than a useless word......
edit on 12-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Konduit

Hmmm while I commend the condemnation of Hillary, really Trump?

It might piss off some of your super fans.

I'm just ready to face 2017, there are no heroes.

Buy more food.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Worst endorsement ever

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They can't really go after her without being labeled a 'homophobe'.

I agree Clinton is a liar.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Actually if you read the comments the left is already hating on Jenner. They say he's not a real woman and has no right to talk about woman's issues. Also they are back to calling him Bruce. So yeah no limit on who they will hate

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingKelson
They say he's not a real woman and has no right to talk about woman's issues.

To be fair though, she should probably spend at least a couple of years as a woman before being treated like some sort of authority on women's rights, which these days seem to be primarily made up of abortion issues when it comes to the left and right - which, while Caitlyn is allowed her opinion on, doesn't actually face as a trans-woman.

As for this though,

So yeah no limit on who they will hate

this is not a left specific trait.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sure we can. I still think her deciding to go through with her transition and sharing her story with the world as opposed to going recluse, was brave however... now she's just another clueless Conservative just as she was before her transition.

edit on 3/12/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Is that so ?

Tell me more how Clinton isn't a LIAR, and how anyone that thinks that is so 'clueless'.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Much respect for not being afraid to come out and speak her mind considering for most celebrities comments like this are the equivalent to political suicide in the eyes of the Progressive Left Brownshirts and Liberal Media that defends them.

Caitlyn Jenner has noted that she supported Trump for awhile. What is an SJW?

Brownshirts really do not match the progressive left.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingKelson
Actually if you read the comments the left is already hating on Jenner. They say he's not a real woman and has no right to talk about woman's issues. Also they are back to calling him Bruce. So yeah no limit on who they will hate

Where are these comments? By whom?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Sure we can. I still think her deciding to go through with her transition and sharing her story with the world as opposed to going recluse, was brave however... now she's just another clueless Conservative.

Which the party of tolerance kicked to the damned curb because of her political views!

Keep on talking! Keep on protesting!

The word Tolerance has a meaning, I think Progressives should be required to own a dictionary!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am sure Jenner has A LOT of health issues...that said...

moreover...

But seriously this guy says it as it is...

edit on 12-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The word Tolerance has a meaning, I think Progressives should be required to own a dictionary!

I love it when the party of 'tolerance' shows everyone just how intolerant they are.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Sure we can. I still think her deciding to go through with her transition and sharing her story with the world as opposed to going recluse, was brave however... now she's just another clueless Conservative.

Which the party of tolerance kicked to the damned curb because of her political views!

What you say makes little sense. I have always supported What Caitlyn Jenner did and think she looks great. I have never been interested in her political views or that of her extended family. I never kicked her to any curb and am definitely left and liberal and progressive. I have not seen people with my political views 'kick her to the curb' either. People can complain about her political views, if they want, I have not seen her life choices kicked to the curb.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I love it when the party of 'tolerance' shows everyone just how intolerant they are.

I own possibly 14 dictionaries. I still have no idea what you mean.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Pardon my ignorance on current jargon, but what's an SJW?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: neo96

I own possibly 14 dictionaries. I still have no idea what you mean.

Are you that bad of a speller or unable to define words??? 14 is nuts...I just google search words used by academic over-achievers that tend to use jargon to appear more superior in debates. LOL
edit on 12-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seeker1963

What you say makes little sense. I have always supported What Caitlyn Jenner did and think she looks great. I have never been interested in her political views or that of her extended family. I never kicked her to any curb and am definitely left and liberal and progressive. I have not seen people with my political views 'kick her to the curb' either. People can complain about her political views, if they want, I have not seen her life choices kicked to the curb.

Go to youtube and type in Caitlyn Jenner supports Ted Cruz, and watch the videos destroying her for being the individual she is!

Isn't that the main issue of being Trans, that a person can be who they want to be? So why does it change when politics come into the picture?

Not saying you feel that way, but explaining to you why I posted what I did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join