It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far right Red State recommends Trump protesters carry guns to rally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder what could possibly go wrong with this suggestion?

Just wait...something will happen involving a gun, and it'll get blamed on Sanders supporters. In reality, it'll be an anti-Trump person setup by Trump to make the left look bad.

I'm calling it now...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: infolurker

Trump has hugh protest...blamed on Bernie supporter...Hillary squeaky clean to those not paying attention

I said this to my girlfriend last night. Trump, Sanders, and Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich by way of their comments all look like lesser people to some undecided voters. Hillary is nowhere to be seen or heard. Is it too coincidental to be a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Yeah and Trump bring Bernie in it.

Smoking gun that he is a Hillary shill

Shillary Trump

edit on 12-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Interesting all the gun freaks getting queasy when talking about guns at a Trump rally

I didn’t or don't EVER hear the same fears about Obama events

Obama was slick, he knew how to create division without people realizing what he was up to, real smooth operator, and yes I do believe he has made this election cycle worse for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well they do say an armed society is a polite society.

Trump critics are far less likely to shoot their mouths off.

Much less likely to exercise free speech, under threat of death by Trump supporter? Is that what you're suggesting, NeoNazi? The only free speech you care about is your own.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Shillary Trump

Trump didn't bring Sanders into this. The protesters did. I'm not sure where you got that?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Interesting all the gun freaks getting queasy when talking about guns at a Trump rally

Obama was slick, he knew how to create division without people realizing what he was up to, real smooth operator, and yes I do believe he has made this election cycle worse for it.

If that’s the case what do you call Trump’s tactics, overtly divisive?

You see Trump is the mirror of Obama’s slinking evil

He’s overt, Obama is covert

I tell you Trump is the white Obama

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The true danger lies when left wingers carry guns to conservative events. Why would a left winger even go to a conservative event? To cause trouble. End of line.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Shillary Trump

Trump didn't bring Sanders into this. The protesters did. I'm not sure where you got that?

Reply by WillTell

Trump blames Sanders for chaos at his rallies

www.politico.com...

Donald Trump has identified the culprit for all the disturbances at his recent rallies — Bernie Sanders.

Speaking at a boisterous rally here on Saturday, the Republican frontrunner said Sanders and his supporters were to blame for the clashes and interruptions at his events, including Friday night's rally in Chicago that had to be canceled because of the chaos that broke out.

edit on 12-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Regardless, we all saw the scene live on TV. Amongst the throng of hooligans were numerous Bernie Sanders signs BEFORE Trump said anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Regardless, we all saw the scene live on TV. Amongst the throng of hooligans were numerous Bernie Sanders signs BEFORE Trump said anything.

Bernie sent them?

Anybody could have sent them... maybe Hillary's people

aha

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That's exactly what I was implying in my first post. She comes out of that ordeal squeaky clean. If anyone tries to connect her to it they are labeled a conspiracy theorist and ridiculed

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Absolutely no disagreement here

we're on the same page

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't think the OP is a good solution if these rallies are going to continue to turn into fights.

That's exactly what I was implying in my first post. She comes out of that ordeal squeaky clean. If anyone tries to connect her to it they are labeled a conspiracy theorist and ridiculed

Ct and pretty much as "nutter", "non critical thinker", etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Eric Erikson left his brain child behind. Maybe I begin to see why ... I can see the comments underneath do not approve, either.

However, I am betting there have been guns to Trump events already in a CC fashion. What no one knows doesn't hurt them.
edit on 12-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join