It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far right Red State recommends Trump protesters carry guns to rally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is beyond irresponsible. Anyone think those protesters acted in such a way that would be mature enough to show restraint?

My advice for reporters and protestors visiting Donald Trump events is simple: You have a right to keep and bear arms. Use it. If Trump’s brownshirts know their targets are armed, they’ll get less handsy, fast.

And lastly, when attacked by a Trump goon, if you’re hesitating to defend yourself with your firearm, ask yourself whether it’s better to be tried by twelve, or carried by six.

Red State

This entire race is getting irrational and likely totally organized by both sides working together to get their preferred elected.

Not much else to say

Edit because first quote was the the intended.
edit on 12-3-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't get it.

A "right site" recommending "Trump protesters" carry firearms to protect themselves from Trump security and Pro-Trump crowds?

We have heard the establishment is loosing it and they seem to have both the leftest Soros organizations and the "establishment" Republican organizations both going "Full Retard".

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is starting to look like a controlled demolition.

Red State has seen it's ALEXA rating increase by 7000+ space to right around the 12,000th most popular site in searches worldwide, in about 6 months.

I'd be very careful jumping on that bandwagon of poorly thought out ideas a this point. There is an agenda there that only gets fed when people get hurt during primary season, and none of us are beneficiaries to THAT particular arrangement, no matter who we are voting for.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And what exactly do they think is going to happen when the secret service sees them with a gun?

It will be bad enough for protesters who try to rush Trump's stage unarmed let alone armed- the secret service do not mess around.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm thinking this has been in the planning a long time and our elites knew and are responsible. Reason for the Riot gear ordered in Cleveland well in advance.

Trump has hugh protest...blamed on Bernie supporter...Hillary squeaky clean to those not paying attention

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I have concealed carry for 25 years. Responsible CCs wouldn't "gun up" in anticipation of having to utilize it, or carry into a situation where mayhem is more likely than not. To promote bringing weapons into a volatile situation is irresponsible and won't end well. SMH.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Here is a videoof someone jumping on stage and SS response

This was at a hanger...not sure where

Understand he made some "insults" at another protester just prior
edit on 12-3-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The Secret Service is going to take down or take out anyone close to Trump with a firearm.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yes, I watched it live

If that protester had pulled out a gun, what do you think the secret service & police would have done?

Edit to add- most of Trumps rally's are held at gun free zones as it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am downright scared of the potential outcome of this race. This time it is the people vs the establishment. The elites want to make sure we know where our place should be. Just shut up and let them make our decisions. This isn't about right and left, it is about status quo.

If we let these tactics or their commentary dissuade us from voting our choice (or at least attempting) then we all might as well shut up, go home in crawl back in bed.

MoveOn won't be investigated and neither will RedState because it serves their purpose. Let someone look sideways at one of them they will end in jail

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Lol, instead of applauding they can all yell Yeehaw and shoot in the air.

I can't wait till they start showing up wearing brown shirts.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It is a sad day when MoveOn joins with Redstate and National Review against the same person.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well they do say an armed society is a polite society.

Trump critics are far less likely to shoot their mouths off.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well they do say an armed society is a polite society.

Trump critics are far less likely to shoot their mouths off.

Except it is the critics RedState wants to carry the guns. Just what is needed, a bunch of immature kids carrying a gun to a protest.

Even tho most are gun free zones if this gets going word of mouth do you think any of those who chose to carry will check it out?

BTW, just saw where Trump cancelled his Cincinnati rally.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They really don't want Trump in.

Hopefully the GOP de-legitimizes themselves so the libertarians can get their push.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
And what exactly do they think is going to happen when the secret service sees them with a gun?

It will be bad enough for protesters who try to rush Trump's stage unarmed let alone armed- the secret service do not mess around.

That's not the half of it. You do not take weapons to a place where tempers flare. That 78 year old who beat the man at the Trump rally the other day who said his only regret was that he didn't kill the guy. What do you think happens when people like that start bringing guns to a campaign event?

Bars and political events are two places that guns shouldn't be permitted. Tempers flare, people become irrational, and bad decisions are made.

originally posted by: intrptr

Lol, instead of applauding they can all yell Yeehaw and shoot in the air.

I can't wait till they start showing up wearing brown shirts.

I was thinking camoflague and turbans, shooting AK47's into the air as the crowd gets fired up.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Now, this... is the sums up the name of this forum.

Political.... MADNESS.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Interesting all the gun freaks getting queasy when talking about guns at a Trump rally

I didn’t or don't EVER hear the same fears about Obama events

edit on 12-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus

I am surprised the protester wasn't shot actually, now had Trump been president, what is the protocol?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join