It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger Says Trump Is A Planted Shill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
First I should say *I dont necessarily believe this* but I thought it was worth passing on, so please don't shoot the messenger here. I AM ONLY TELLING YOU WHAT I WAS TOLD.

I am currently traveling through India, and recently met a man from Switzerland who comes from an extremely wealthy family. He left his posh life to stay at an ashram and renounce worldly possessions. I am a pretty good judge of character and this guy seemed extremely intelligent as well as a good person.

He told me that he had recently gotten into a fight with his brother and they are no longer on speaking terms. I asked him what happened; he said his brother, who attends Bilderberg meetings and is affiliated with the uppermost echelons, is always giving him sh*t for taking sides with the 'losers' of the world aka the helpless people this man spends his days feeding and sheltering. His brother says we're all just sheep to be controlled and we have no idea what's really going on.

He ALSO said that Trump is a plant and shill with the sole purpose of helping Hillary in any way possible.

For me this is not that far-fetched considering the Clinton's and Trump's longstanding relationship. He also said that Trump has attended Bilderberger meetings many, many times over the years and is 100% one of them. They planned for him to just say what people wanted to hear and create anarchy/distractions, and strategically decided not to fund him(on the books) so people would think he's legit. The endgame I'm an HRC presidency, period. Trump will not be elected.

Don't know if it's true or not I'm just relaying what I was told so don't bother throwing stones my way, I'm impartial. Obviously I don't have a source link and will not tell you this guy's name or his brother's. It could be COMPLETE BS but I thought it was thread-worthy. Mods- do whatever needs to be done if there's an issue here.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The power elite want Hillary?

Nooo…

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

It wouldn't surprise me considering Trump was friends with the Clinton's and his daughter is very good friends with Chelsey. He was also once a democrat and still holds some liberal views, which is why he's probably attracting some democrats.

Who really knows, everything the public believes could just be smoke and mirrors for a more sinister world agenda.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

As much as I have tried, I just can't find any link between Bilderberg group and Donald Trump. You would think there would be something, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Interesting but I think Trump is not under there control, oh I do think he PROBABLY is a member.

If there is a problem for the Bilderberghers it is that whatever name they once called themselves some of them are probably getting uncomfortable about him because they do not have ABSOLUTE control over him.

I don't think he is a good guy or a bad guy but he is a loose cannon and that must have them worried, while the US constitution prevents another hitler he still does pose the threat of putting some of there plan's back but as is the way with any group this will cause internal friction because he is like we say over here in britain like marmite, you love or hate the guy and as far as the bilderberghers individual plans go while he probably threatens some of them with delay others he will undoubtedly advance which may lead to a coup in the hydra as one head gains priority and new status over the others as a result toppling there current king.

Now as for the bilderberghers themselves, a major natural catastrophy like an accidental - natural- nuclear explosion under there isolated austrian or swiss retreats would probably cause a short term stock market crash and since some beloved (Pun intended) head's of state would also be likely tragic casualtys of such an event some country's would have a moments silence but the world in general would be unlikely to notice there passing.

They rule the show only while they are in control or at least think that they are and there are many other similar but inferior groups of despots waiting, just waiting the opportunity to take there place.

The ONLY cure for them is the one they actually fear the most.

An EDUCATED PUBLIC AWARE OF THERE POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, SOCIAL and LEGAL STATUS
And
A FREE, UNCENSORED AND OPEN PRESS NOT OWNED BY BILDERBERGHER LACKYS.

Democracy helps but only when these other two criteria are met.

As long as the sheep are dumb they are easily controlled.
As long as the sheep think the slaughter house is that bale of hay in front of them they will continue up the ramp to there own death.

Personally this is my take, they die, I die, they think they have power but it is fleeting and illusory, even if they learn to extend there lives it will be in a state in which there mind's will deterioriate.

Your friend whom help's people is by far the more intelligent of the two brother's.

edit on 12-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well his long relationship with the Clintons is surely suspicious. I can't imagine how many zillions of times Trump has brushed shoulders with a Bilderberger. Surely it must be possible to illustrate a link between Trump and the elites. But maybe not? I have not done much research myself. I definitely will next time I get some free time though.
edit on 12-3-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So, in your opinion, who should people be supporting?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My first reaction is that this sounds like when people who were not Anonymous made some claims on behalf of Anonymous...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Maybe Trump is not anti-establishment... He could very well be the new face of the establishment.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In my opinion, no one I guess...

Until people learn how aggressively and unilaterally propagandized they are, a la Edward Bernays etc, we're screwed imo. Too many people still believe the system isn't completely rigged from top to bottom, and if what this gentleman had to say is true, the level of manipulation is almost unfathomable to anyone unfamiliar with Machiavellian techniques, the science of population control, Tavistock, etc. everyone takes the blue pill because the red pill's implications are terribly dark, and we can't have that be our reality now can we.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So what do you recommend?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Take it or leave it I really don't care. FYI Jesus didn't write the gospels...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Maybe Trump is not anti-establishment... He could very well be the new face of the establishment.

That is a terrifying thought. Another name for bully-ocracy is fascism.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I have no idea. It really feels like the people have zero control and I couldn't possibly come up with the logistics to successfully gain any of it back
edit on 12-3-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

He is right. It doesnt take being one of them to know what they are thinking.

I have met the type before a couple times. They are all nice. The bad ones you would never even know.

What he said is true. Trump will become many times more wealthy after this, and he will have MUCH more fame, which is what he likes.

This guys attitude about people, sadly, is right on. It worked didnt it?

Made poor people adore and have hope in an elitist who never hid his intentions, always sided with the exact liberal extreme that these same supporters say they are diametrically opposed to?

It worked....Did it not?

It did.

oops!

EDIT TO ADD:
You just mentioned where he is based out of. I wonder how many actually take notice of northern European countries and their complicit involvement in world slavery? How many notice that ONE country that magically manages to avoid war always seems to attract the wealth and resources of the world that is fighting beneath it?

LOL

Its insane. But people really are this dumb. We must be honest and correct this, or not.

edit on 3 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
As I have said for more then a year now.
Trump is a Trojan horse....
He will lead/pave the way for Hillary to the POTUS....

He will destroy the Repub party and or drop out at the last second.. chaos will ensue and that will be that.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I totally agree. If he doesn't make the Republican primary, he'll go third party and split the vote even more.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

That is the thing you see. To take your source seriously about this story, the link between the Bilderberg group and Trump has to pan out. There are many articles saying who has attended in the past and suchlike. Yet there is no mention of Trump that I can find.

But anyway, interesting story, I will keep looking.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Here is how I see it. Based off what I see....

In about 4 years, once she is POTUS, maybe during her re-election something will go down. The game will be check mate, and some will live, others will not.

The dumb ones (in their eyes) will be sent to die vs the other dumb ones and TADA, 1000 years of their intended future.

End....of....line.....

Here is where I feel bad, but not enough to stand next to idiots who made this mess.....we will be on our own. I will not stand next to former Trumpers, or Hill dog lovers, nope.

I will stand on the other side of the line, and if the hordes of asshats dont kill me just because I am not a willing idiot, I will join the others if they offer in any capacity they deem fit.

Doubt they will, but thats how I honestly feel. I feel betrayed by the common man (I am common, a savage, but not a fool). This has all made me a monarchist.

The signature.....

edit on 3 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sorry but You lost Me at Guy travels to an Ashram to renounce worldly possessions only to end up arguing with His brother. So He still has "possession problems" (attachments) I mean who argues at an Ashram? That is bad form all the way 'round.

He has also given His 'power' to Bildy Bro (which He probably really digs...) Guy travels to India. Guy's brother follows Him to India just to push His buttons. Guy leaves India in 1st Class smiling and can't wait for the mid-Summer nude romp through the woods or a fireside chat at The Bohemian Club playing grab'snip' w/the other power brokers

Q: If Trump is indeed a Bildy, why wouldn't the Bildys want Him for Potus?

namaste

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join