It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: ketsuko

The protesters are making Chicago look like the ghetto

Half of it is.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If trump preached togetherness and peace it would be one thing. He attracts hatred and violence. His supporters have no interest in a 'United' States of America.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Uh oh. They just announced they want people to leave. This may not turn out well. Not well at all.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
If trump preached togetherness and peace it would be one thing. He attracts hatred and violence. His supporters have no interest in a 'United' States of America.

He is no more divisive than Obama.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Remember....It wasn't the protests that shut down the rally, it was the threat of violence.
This is a sad commentary on the first amendment.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
A more worrisome thing ... this is a country founded on freedom of speech. This sort of tactic directly denies that to a candidate. I don't necessarily want Trump elected, but this should NOT be allowed to happen. I don't care who the candidate is.

This sort of thing actually shifts me more into Trump's column than anything else that has happened so far. It is downright Orwellian and simply WRONG.

The Progressives have a new ally!

Pay close attention to those who claim to stand by Freedom of Speech who oppose Political Correctness but yet are becoming what they hate because what they believe politically is in danger!

Ring a bell?

This should be enough vindication any of us who have complained about the fraud of the 2 party system and how they are 2 wings on the same bird to make those of you so educated that we were told we "Didn't know what we were talking about." sit here enjoying what we have been telling folks all along?
edit on 11-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Again, the divisiveness of Obama was his belief in a 'United' States of America. People of hate don't want to be united. They push against it at every turn. Republicans #1 goal was to push against Obama no matter what. The ideas were ignored. Pure division was their goal. That's the truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of Bernie signs... this says a lot about his supporters...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The only violence I have seen are some black dudes throwing punches and yelling stuff I can't begin to interpret. I will bet dollars to donuts there are some BLM people in the mix trying to stir up some violence. The police have their hands full.

link   
The protesters are yelling "Bernie Bernie Bernie" and "We stopped Trump"!

+1 more 
link   
Why am I not surprised this happens in Chicago, the poster city for BLM?

link   

Obama told people to beat up protestors?

link   
It looks like the colour revolution chickens are coming home to roost in the good old usa . and why not eh ...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Again, the divisiveness of Obama was his belief in a 'United' States of America. People of hate don't want to be united. They push against it at every turn. Republicans #1 goal was to push against Obama no matter what. The ideas were ignored. Pure division was their goal. That's the truth.

The goal of any political party is to push against the figurehead of the other. Durr.

Please point out whenever Obama has actually tried to unite anyone. All he does is balkanize.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You think I want them to not protest?

They can protest all they want. What I disagree with is when they do so in such a way that they force a speech to be cancelled because they aren't simply protesting, they are threatening violence like they do at a campus when they run in a throw pies or water or other things at the speakers. Only in this case, they are upping the magnitude.

Here we are watching speech, particularly politicial speech be shut down by a mob threatening violence because they don't like what is being said. Political speech is the one category the 1st was meant to protect.

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: eisegesis

You mean just like they did for Obama? The same guy who got a Nobel Peace Prize before he did nothing but spout promises?

Obama is the corniest of flakes who deserves nothing.

If people haven't noticed, the increase in racial tension and intolerance has indirectly been a product of his presidency. As for the Nobel prize, let the civilian drone casualty figures and attempt at sealing all Fast and Furious documents by executive privilege speak for themselves.

Trump has done nothing but hit the right notes with people who blame the current system for their shortcomings. While the system sucks, it also helped Trump become who he is today.

edit on 11-3-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Obama told people to beat up protestors?

He told people to punish their enemies.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So, I guess we all know why that riot gear was ordered. SHould be a good convention.

They should be patrolling their own neighborhoods trying to cut the murder rate.

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-11T19:17:32-06:000732 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-11T19:18:58-06:000758 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Is the same Obama that had a House and Senate controlled by Democrats for his first two years in office?
And what did he give us that wasn't 'GW Bush the sequel'?
Obamacare? That plan that a whopping 15% of participants are happy with?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Idiotic morons! How many children and teens will be killed in Chicago tonight and over the weekend? Just this past Tuesday, 21 were shot in 20 hours in Chicago.

I think it's just general frustration with the entire Chicago cesspool of an environment that's boiling over. This (now cancelled) Trump rally was just an outlet. Wait until the weather gets warmer. Ka-Boom!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join