It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
By default that makes Bernie a hater of free speech.

I'm using the lefts logic.
edit on 11-3-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: ketsuko

Again, the divisiveness of Obama was his belief in a 'United' States of America. People of hate don't want to be united. They push against it at every turn. Republicans #1 goal was to push against Obama no matter what. The ideas were ignored. Pure division was their goal. That's the truth.

Right because 'right' wingers aren't people, and don't deserve to voice their ideals.

Only left wingers.

What a load of rubbish.

link   
Watching fighting breaking out outside now.

link   

Chicago community activist Quo Vadis said hundreds of protesters had positioned themselves in groups around the arena, and that they intend to demonstrate right after Trump takes the stage. Their goal, he said, is "for Donald to take the stage and to completely interrupt him. The plan is to shut Donald Trump all the way down."

bigstory.ap.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Trump's unifying the country

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And that is anti-free speech, not a protest. They can protest and stand outside and yell all they want, but to actively stop a speech ... that goes too far. I don't agree with those tactics. We might as well step up to burning disagreeable books too.

link   
In my opinion, this is not good for the Sander's campaign.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh, boy....Hell is starting to break loose. Pushing and shoving with police and angry protesters. I see this going bad real soon!

link   
When you use your rights to infringe upon the rights of others, you might be a democrat.

link   
When you use your rights to infringe upon the rights of others, you might be a democrat.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

He wants a revolution. This is the early face of such things. Let's let people get a good look at it now.

link   

link   

I think Bernie will come out to condemn this action.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
If trump preached togetherness and peace it would be one thing. He attracts hatred and violence. His supporters have no interest in a 'United' States of America.

He is no more divisive than Obama.

Obama told people to beat up protestors?

Things like 'they bring a knife, you bring a gun', 'argue with neighbors, get in their face'...

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Watching fighting breaking out outside now.

Have a link, by chance?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Chicago community activist Quo Vadis said hundreds of protesters had positioned themselves in groups around the arena, and that they intend to demonstrate right after Trump takes the stage. Their goal, he said, is "for Donald to take the stage and to completely interrupt him. The plan is to shut Donald Trump all the way down."

bigstory.ap.org...

Tolerance!

Smells like the farmers fields in the country when my parents took me and my brother on a ride thru the country while the farmers were spreading manure! "CAN YOU ROLL UP THE WINDOWS PLEASE?"!

link   
I'd like to point out that this is an issue specific to Trump.

You don't see this stuff at other rallies. For many months Trump has insulted Hispanics and has riled up his base and encouraged violence by refusing to condemn the actions of his supporters. Hopefully Mr. Trump now understands that his words do have consequences.

link   

Yeah since they were Bernie supporters.

Acting all Billy Bad Arse.

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Oh, boy....Hell is starting to break loose. Pushing and shoving with police and angry protesters. I see this going bad real soon!

All you need is one angry gang member with a gun and it all goes pear-shaped real fast.

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Lets hope Chicago doesn't 'Feel the Burn' tonight.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join