It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chumlee from 'Pawn Stars' Weapons, Drugs & Possible Sexual Assault Charges

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Oh Chumlee...say it isn't so!

www.msn.com...

Apparently they found "methamphetamine, marijuana and at least one gun at his southwest Las Vegas home."
Austin Lee Russell (his real name isn't Chumlee??)...hasn't been charged for the sex allegation. Yet.

My partner enjoys watching the show, and though I'm not a big fan...I liked Chumlee, I mean Austin.
Really hope the assault charge isn't true.

jacy

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

www.msn.com...

Apparently they found "methamphetamine, marijuana and at least one gun at his southwest Las Vegas home."
Austin Lee Russell (his real name isn't Chumlee??)...hasn't been charged for the sex allegation. Yet.

My partner enjoys watching the show, and though I'm not a big fan...I liked Chumlee, I mean Austin.

jacy

The drugs do not surprise me and the amount of guns on the show I am not surprised that there was one in the house.

As to the assault charge it is hard to tell from a tv only knowledge but could be one of those accuse famous person for cash things.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Hey non,
I agree completely with everything you said.

Not that I would presume to know anything about him (as a real person), it's just that the drugs and gun I can forgive, lol. (or at least understand)
I will keep an open mind regarding the assault charge until I know more.

jacy

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Say it isn't so. Not Chum!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Meth.... now we might know how he pulled off his weight loss.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Meth.... now we might know how he pulled off his weight loss.

Oh geez yeah, you're probably right.
Too bad he didn't invest the meth money in a personal chef and trainer.

Too many chicken wings.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
He might appear on the show Jail Las Vegas

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Apparently they found "methamphetamine…

I was wondering how the sons lost all that weight all of a sudden… dysfunctional family values. Greed and anger raises kids to be addictive types.

Don't fault them for having guns, they ripped a lot of people off (not on the show), anyone who has been 'pawned' knows this.

What value is there in dying on top of a mountain of gold and jewels?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I like the guy (at least his TV persona), so hoping at least the assault charge is phoney. The other stuff is his own business IMHO. We've all got our vices. Are guns in the home not allowed in LV? I'm assuming if they are, then this is an un-registered/licensed weapon? (Im a filthy European, so don't know Federal or State Law that well)

There's been a few times on the show that I was suspicious that the son Corey had just been "powdering his nose", as his shnozcumber was red, and he kept sniffing and rubbing it. He's also an arrogant D-bag sometimes, which could also imply usage of a certain south-american substance thats popular in HollyWood. IDK, maybe he just had a cold...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

jacy

He is being brought up on 19 drug charges and 1 gun charge. He will probably do some time unless his lawyer can collude that the warrant was looking for sex crimes. Especially if the sex crime case fizzles out. He may get the case dismissed if he does some rehab. I bet his ass is fired from the Pawn Shop however.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred

I think the gun charge stems from him already having a felony on his record which would prohibit him from possessing a firearm.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So if the warrant to search his home had to do with a sexual assault, can't his lawyer get the firearm and drug charges dropped because that was not the intent of the search? I have seen it happen around my area multiple times (cops searching a home for illegal guns, finding drugs, charging the person for drug possession, and then the charge ultimately getting dropped).

I guess it depends on the verbiage that was used on the search warrant?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

www.msn.com...

jacy

I bet his ass is fired from the Pawn Shop however.

I didn't really think about that, but yes...most likely he's done there.
This might hurt their ratings, he's probably the most popular 'character' on the show. (Or the old man, lol)

Thanks for the added info guys, I wasn't initially aware that he was prohibited from possessing firearms.
Too bad, looked like he had a pretty good gig going for himself.

jacy

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

www.msn.com...

jacy

I bet his ass is fired from the Pawn Shop however.

I didn't really think about that, but yes...most likely he's done there.
This might hurt their ratings, he's probably the most popular 'character' on the show. (Or the old man, lol)

Thanks for the added info guys, I wasn't initially aware that he was prohibited from possessing firearms.
Too bad, looked like he had a pretty good gig going for himself.

jacy

I would imagine that he does not work in the pawnshop anymore anyway and just does the tv show.

From what I understand the pawnshop mainly sells chumlee tshirts these days and is rammed full of tourists, they just run as a pawn shop on shooting days.

I bet you all my stars and flags that whatever happens he gets his own show after he gets out of jail and things die down.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

He will be fine, he has other ventures to make money.

His shoe collection for example, is one of the best in the world. He has enough rare shoes to sell to feed him for the rest of his life.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Or, like nonspecific said...he will get his own tv show.

I'm not feeling sorry for him, it's just my nature to 'defend the under-dog'...and he got picked on all the time on the show. (They're probably all arrogant celebrities by this point anyways).

It was just sort of a shock to see the headline about him this morning, lol.

jacy

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am having a WTF moment here weeks ago i read somewhere online that Chumlee was busted with kgs of marijuana [ weed ] and had to get 4 million dollars for a bailout from the old guy

I tried looking it up on a search engine and nada and that he had been a child actor yet wiki says different

it is a mandella moment me thinks

Sherlocks off looking

This is not it but you get the drift on somewhere called -- l p
Dream Last Night .... ChumLee from pawn stars was a marijuanna dealer and I was trying to score some of his bud..23/01/2016 09:14 PM
edit on 10/3/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

sovchron.tumblr.com...
edit on 10/3/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

www.instantcheckmate.com...

Austin “Chumlee” Russel
Arrested March 2013

"Chumlee" from the reality TV show Pawn Stars, who got arrested.

In 2013, Chumlee from Pawn Stars was arrested after his limo was pulled over for erratic driving. Chumlee was alleged to have over seven pounds of marijuana on him. In what could have been an attempt to reduce the charges against him, Chumlee’s lawyer assured everyone that Chum had no intent to distribute the marijuana and “all seven pounds were clearly for personal use.” That should make for quite the trip to rehab.

you are a bad boy Chumlee now skin up dude

edit on 10/3/2016 by stonerwilliam because: info to add

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

it is a mandella moment me thinks

Wait!! Before you go...I must know....
are you 'Team Berenstein' or 'Team Berenstain'...?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

'Team Berenstain' only because it is the way it is spelled in books i have found while searching online

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join