It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary silences Bill's alleged victims through legal intimidation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I was wondering why Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey. Gennifer Flowers, etc. have been so quiet during this election cycle. You might not like Trump's style, but Hillary is beyond evil. One can only hope karma bites her in the ass.

"The Trashing Of Bill’s Accusers: What Did Hillary Do — And Why?"

"Hlllary Clinton has never been asked whether she verbally intimidated alleged rape survivor Juanita Broaddrick. Nor has Clinton been asked whether she spearheaded the so-called “nuts and sluts” strategy to silence and intimidate women who alleged affairs with or sexual abuse by Bill Clinton".

"The books “Hell to Pay” by Barbara Olson and “No One Left to Lie To” by Christopher Hitchens depict Hillary Clinton as the puppet master behind the hiring of lawyers and private detectives to dig up dirt on her husband’s accusers".

“… She wanted to protect her own interests, and to do that she had to destroy the women who she knew were going to come forward and reveal the alleged sexual harassment and rape, and the intimidation that was about ready to be leveled against these women to keep them quiet.”
www.investors.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I was wondering why Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey. Gennifer Flowers, etc. have been so quiet during this election cycle. You might not like Trump's style, but Hillary is beyond evil. One can only hope karma bites her in the ass.

"Hlllary Clinton has never been asked whether she verbally intimidated alleged rape survivor Juanita Broaddrick. Nor has Clinton been asked whether she spearheaded the so-called “nuts and sluts” strategy to silence and intimidate women who alleged affairs with or sexual abuse by Bill Clinton".

"The books “Hell to Pay” by Barbara Olson and “No One Left to Lie To” by Christopher Hitchens depict Hillary Clinton as the puppet master behind the hiring of lawyers and private detectives to dig up dirt on her husband’s accusers".

“… She wanted to protect her own interests, and to do that she had to destroy the women who she knew were going to come forward and reveal the alleged sexual harassment and rape, and the intimidation that was about ready to be leveled against these women to keep them quiet.”
www.investors.com...

Every day I wake up and I am still shocked that this monster is primed to become the next president. It is like a bad dream.

The whole family needs to be locked up for their corruption.

We can only hope that people continue to wake up to the stench that accompanies that woman wherever she goes!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Prolly because Bill and Hill paid them off already.

Second.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No idea other than what Neo96 said. They have been paid off and the agreement was not to talk.

She and hubby are perfect for the DNC and RNC to keep the status quo with their sinister dealings. And no one dare go against them if they want to live.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: UnBreakable

www.investors.com...

Every day I wake up and I am still shocked that this monster is primed to become the next president. It is like a bad dream.

The whole family needs to be locked up for their corruption.

We can only hope that people continue to wake up to the stench that accompanies that woman wherever she goes!

And no coincidence the authors of the anti-Hillary books, Barbara Olson and Christopher Hitchens, are both dead.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

And no coincidence the authors of the anti-Hillary books, Barbara Olson and Christopher Hitchens, are both dead.

Is that right?

How many more bodies will stack up in the wake of this criminal representation of all that is wrong with those in power!?
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Is that right?

How many more bodies will stack up in the wake of this criminal representation of all that is wrong with those in power!?

Wow! Barbara Olson's widower, Theodore Olson, is a D.C. lawyer who was hired a few months ago by Citizens United to help gain access to Hillary's emails for the American people.

Stay safe, Theodore!! You might want to hire a couple of body guards and be careful of "new doctors".

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm old. But Hillary and Bill are older.

So they will likely die before me.

I won't be sad when that day happens.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I need to hear how Hillary supporters can defend these accusations!

This is unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Is that right?

Wow! Barbara Olson's widower, Theodore Olson, is a D.C. lawyer who was hired a few months ago by Citizens United to help gain access to Hillary's emails for the American people.

Stay safe, Theodore!! You might want to hire a couple of body guards and be careful of "new doctors".

You are spot on about that queenofswords!! Gonna want to keep an eye on Sir Theodore!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Is that right?

Dead men (and women) tell no tales. Especially in the Clinton's world. Say what you will about Trump, but at least he doesn't have a list of dead people attributed to him.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There was just some "Star" program on the other day, and I was surprised that they mentioned that one of his "girlfriends" was basically ruined by Hillary.
So I figured they were all paid/threatened not to be coming forward now.

She is just such a disgrace to females everywhere. How anyone can think she is warm and or caring, I have no idea.

Bloodthirsty Rattler?

Yeah, that I can see.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
They were paid alright, by the right. This is a bunch of bologna

top topics

join