It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Deceived Into Sex With Undercover UK Cop Tracks Him Down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The mental health problems caused by this type of deceit are immense. In this case the woman has suffered enormously but the cop has escaped mental trauma. As can be seen from his facial expressions when confronted, he is a diseased psychopathic toad without human emotion.

www.theguardian.com...

“John was part of the ... special demonstration squad which spied on trade unionists, anti-racists and environmental campaigners.” She said. “I was extremely concerned that he might now be promoting the kind of tactics that have been used on us in the UK.

“I felt it was important to come here to expose what happened in the UK in case these discredited tactics are being promoted in other countries.”

On Wednesday Dines’s work at the university also came under scrutiny in the New South Wales parliament.

An Australian Greens MP, David Shoebridge, told NSW parliament it was “offensive in the extreme” that Dines was associated with Charles Sturt University’s policing programs.

“We need to ensure that similar abusive political undercover policing tactics are not replicated here or abroad,” he said.

“This must start with an investigation by the New South Wales government and New South Wales police into whether or not new South Wales police have been trained by any officers from these offensive UK units.

My personal experience is enough to convince me ASIO and New South Wales Police can be amongst the most despicable vermin on the planet. I'm being polite. They use people to jiggle their funding then, in some cases, shoot them in the back. But that's another story.

In this thread I would like to hear what you think about cops who deceive women into sex. The long term mental trauma caused, in some cases there are children, which adds a whole new dimension. And the likelihood that only an uncaring, criminal psychopath would ever take part in such an operation.

I believe this last point is proven by the facial expressions on the cops face in the video seen in the linked article.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

She was one of many who were systematically lied to by undercover police officers who were trying to create believable cover stories as they infiltrated 'extremist' groups. 'Extremist' of course being a massive exaggeration. The whole thing was a massive disgrace.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Interfering with the free association and legitimate activism of trade unions, environmental campaign groups and anti-fascist organisations all ought to be treason offences. Any organisation which seeks to give workers a voice, cease the stupidity with which we treat our planet, and keep the haters in their place (that being under a rock, not poking their heads out for any reason), ought to be free to go about its business unmolested by agents of the government, or its police forces.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour, and against the public interest in a massive and outrageous manner.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is the way its always been done though.....whats new about it?
Only you are now aware of it....what will you do now its in your face? take to the streets?
I doubt people will do anything at all....so sad....

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You should change the title because it's juicier than what is conveyed in the title...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have yet to meet a lady who, if she did not want close contact, made sure it did not happen, men have been lied to by women, and used, throughout history, Gaus Julius Caesar springs to mind, although the men I know are very happy with any sort of close contact...

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

What, exactly, are you trying to say here?

Agents of the law enforcement community engaging in sexual relationships with individuals to cement their covers is entirely wrong by any reasonable measure, for a huge list of reasons, including but not limited to the harm it does to the individual who has been used in such a fashion.

And for the record, yes, women lie to men. Men have indeed been used throughout history, but it is also the case that women have been lied to and used throughout history also. However, we live now in an age where we know these things to have been wrong. Women have fallen in love with these officers, who have then totally vanished off the face of the Earth, sometimes resulting in frantic searching on the part of the jilted, used victims of these police actions.

These individuals then, either give up having never found the absent party, or find out that the person they loved, the person they trusted, the person they had children with in at least one case (unless my recollection is off) is actually alive, well, and was only in the relationship because they wanted intelligence on a given group...

That is mind shattering, life altering, utterly psychologically devastating information. Those who have been through this often express similar symptomology to those who have been raped, or otherwise sexually abused, because the damage done, although done by different methods, is similar. It is violation.

There is no end, which can justify these means.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

They had consensual sex a consensual relationship. How did he trick her into sex? Is it because she is a cop hater who would never have sex with a cop?

Did he break the law?

Also, how do you feel about undercover CIA/MI6 agents having sex without disclosing they are CIA/MI6?

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Women need better taste in men.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I had a nickel for every time I regretted sleeping with a woman I'd be richer than Kanye West.

Wait, I am richer than Kanye West. Woo Hoo!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I love England, everytime I turn on question time I get to hear how proud they all are that we have the right to protest, then they spy on you for actually doing it.

I can understand her frustration but that is a bit bunny boilery.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

There is a difference between a bunny boiler, and someone who is full of righteous indignation.

The woman's grievances were genuine, and she had every right to hunt down the emotional terrorist responsible and give him a piece of her mind. A piece of a steering rack to the side of the head would not have been entirely unjustifiable in this case either.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
They had consensual sex a consensual relationship. How did he trick her into sex? Is it because she is a cop hater who would never have sex with a cop?

She was mad at herself, but wants to believe anything other than she was mostly to blame for what happened. I've seen that same look a whole bunch of times on the faces of women who are filing specific charges of 'shame' that turn a dude into a felon. And that's some harsh S#.

Read the whole article and didn't see a thing about formal charges.

Here: I'll make tears.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Actually this is what I live with day in day out. Constantly dealing with the multi generational mental health effects suffered by family members following provocateur style infiltration. Not a cop, just a criminal working for the cops and ASIO.

It is the main thing that drives me. More than one distressed phone call a day isn't unusual, and all because ASIO and New South Wales Special Branch decided to stimulate funding with a fake terror attack in 1978. Thoughtless vermin who only see as far as their next pay check. The abolition of New South Wales Special Branch was linked to the case I'm referring too.

So actually, everything I've written on ATS is a direct result of the type of behaviour discussed in this thread. The clowns never thought that all these years later interest in the case and their corrupt part in it would steadily increase. Perhaps the clowns may learn from it, perhaps.

I've also been at times very active elsewhere on the internet and a little on the streets. All because ASIO and NSWSB behaved in this manner.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I was researching for a thread on the need for more permanent travellers sites in England. Somehow I stumbled across this story. My blood boiled, I got it roughed out, then I was called out so I had to post it as it was.

You're right. The title could have been stronger.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

You can see he's a charmer. A gentleman doesn't take advantage of the trance like state some women go into when presented with the right signals. Only vermin do that.

Vermin is my favourite word in this thread, because I live with this stuff, and the word fits.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

" . . . the harm it does to the individual . . . " And their children, and their children's children. I don't know how much farther it goes, that's as far as we've got at the moment.

Just imagine the difficulty for a teenager getting to know their love interest's parents. The parents ask a difficult question about family history. Do you tell them the truth? They think you're making it up, then they check it on the internet and find it's real. This is exactly the sort of issue we have to deal with all the bloody time. And some of the people we know are in sensitive employment. We have to try and juggle it all around not embarrassing them.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Does she seem happy with the deceit?

I live with the multi-generational effects of this behaviour. The hatred created by this type of deceit is extreme. As I see it the hatred for those behaving this way is steadily growing. Does that seem like a positive result?

It's a problem for CIA/MI6 to decide on. All I know is they will be hated to their graves for committing deceit of this nature.
edit on 10 3 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I live with this stuff. The results are in no way worth the trouble that boils up down the line.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

news.met.police.uk...

"Thanks in large part to the courage and tenacity of these women in bringing these matters to light it has become apparent that some officers, acting undercover whilst seeking to infiltrate protest groups, entered into long-term intimate sexual relationships with women which were abusive, deceitful, manipulative and wrong.

"I acknowledge that these relationships were a violation of the women’s human rights, an abuse of police power and caused significant trauma. I unreservedly apologise on behalf of the Metropolitan Police Service. I am aware that money alone cannot compensate the loss of time, their hurt or the feelings of abuse caused by these relationships.

"This settlement follows a mediation process in which I heard directly from the women concerned.

"I wish to make a number of matters absolutely clear.

"Most importantly, relationships like these should never have happened. They were wrong and were a gross violation of personal dignity and integrity.

"Let me add these points:

"Firstly, none of the women with whom the undercover officers had a relationship brought it on themselves. They were deceived pure and simple. I want to make it clear that the Metropolitan Police does not suggest that any of these women could be in any way criticized for the way in which these relationships developed.

"Second, at the mediation process the women spoke of the way in which their privacy had been violated by these relationships. I entirely agree that it was a gross violation and also accept that it may well have reflected attitudes towards women that should have no part in the culture of the Metropolitan Police.

"Third, it is apparent that some officers may have preyed on the women’s good nature and had manipulated their emotions to a gratuitous extent. This was distressing to hear about and must have been very hard to bear.

"Fourth, I recognise that these relationships, the subsequent trauma and the secrecy around them left these women at risk of further abuse and deception by these officers after the deployment had ended.

"Fifth, I recognize that these legal proceedings have been painful distressing and intrusive and added to the damage and distress. Let me make clear that whether or not genuine feelings were involved on the part of any officers is entirely irrelevant and does not make the conduct acceptable.

"One of the concerns which the women strongly expressed was that they wished to ensure that such relationships would not happen in future. They referred to the risks that children could be conceived through and into such relationships and I understand that.

"These matters are already the subject of several investigations including a criminal and misconduct enquiry called Operation Herne; undercover policing is also now subject to a judge-led Public Inquiry which commenced on 28th July 2015. Even before those bodies report, I can state that sexual relationships between undercover police officers and members of the public should not happen. The forming of a sexual relationship by an undercover officer would never be authorized in advance nor indeed used as a tactic of a deployment. If an officer did have a sexual relationship despite this (for example if it was a matter of life or death) then he would be required to report this in order that the circumstances could be investigated for potential criminality and/or misconduct. I can say as a very senior officer of the Metropolitan Police Service that I and the Metropolitan Police are committed to ensuring that this policy is followed by every officer who is deployed in an undercover role.

“I felt it was important to come here to expose what happened in the UK in case these discredited tactics are being promoted in other countries.”

A title that sums that up would be good.

edit on 10 3 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join