It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you dreamed last night?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
well, last night in my dream I was at some weird place (looked like middle east) with my "unknown" friends whom i never met in real life and as i was walking i saw a decapitated head and it was moving it's lips. The beheaded person looked like a mexican.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2head
well, last night in my dream I was at some weird place (looked like middle east) with my "unknown" friends whom i never met in real life and as i was walking i saw a decapitated head and it was moving it's lips. The beheaded person looked like a mexican.

and as I looked down at my hand, I noticed a blade, covered in blood. I threw the knife into the grass beside a school where the children would be sure to find it. Then Bobby my friend said "bro, not cool" I ignored him and kept walking. My other friend lloyd who was ahead of us motioned to us to follow him into a church with blue doors. Inside was an alter where 4 nuns were kneeling in prayer. They were moving their lips but I couldn't understand the language; then one of the nuns looked me in the eye and said in English "patients" the second one looked at me and in Spanish said "a todo Madre" and for some unknown reason my vision became cloudy and my thinking confused.....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The last dream I can remember was about marshmallows, of all things. They were "growing" in the field I was walking through. It was dark and I was with my kids. The marshmallows kept sticking to us so we couldn't leave. The marshmallows were about the size of small cars. My mind is ridiculous when I'm sleeping.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
The last dream I can remember was about marshmallows, of all things. They were "growing" in the field I was walking through. It was dark and I was with my kids. The marshmallows kept sticking to us so we couldn't leave. The marshmallows were about the size of small cars. My mind is ridiculous when I'm sleeping.

but suddenly I awoke, at least I thought I was awake and I heard my little girl Michelle say "mama, why did little Sparky die"
I answered "baby, he was old, tired and just couldn't go on anymore" she cried a little and clutched her doll to her chest. But somehow the doll looked alive and moving. Was I dreaming, was i awake or losing my mind? I looked around for answers.....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

"Look no further for answers", said the voice. "You have, in fact, lost your mind".

I bet you'd be great at telling stories around a campfire.
edit on KAmerica/Chicago3310000002016-03-06T23:21:50-06:00k16Marpm by Kentuckymama because: Add thoughts

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

"Look no further for answers", said the voice. "You have, in fact, lost your mind".

I bet you'd be great at telling stories around a campfire.

You should see some of my films.... thanks for stimulating my creative juices. Writers block....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Name some. I'd love to see what you've created.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I was in some kind of restaurant with my old bosses from my first job at an ice cream place. They were opening a new high-end bistro.

Don't remember the night before.

The night before that, everyone had burnt ST:TNG uniforms on and was running around in a bunch of bars. I guess either the set of the Enterprise went up in flames or something. Then Morgan Freeman came and sat down next me and talked for a bit.

I'm lucid or semi-lucid when I dream, so I usually can sort of direct what happens. Why have boring or scary dreams?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Here's the trailer for our western....We couldn't raise enough money to make the actual movie....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I dreamed I was sitting at my desk grading papers and recording grades and shaking my head ... WTF... is this.

Seriously though, the last dream I had, I saw a huge explosion to the west of me, Louisiana. I feel Bayou Corne sinkhole will turn very nasty eventually. Shrugs shoulders, hope not though.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Here's the trailer for our western....We couldn't raise enough money to make the actual movie....

www.youtube.com...

You made this? That's very good, theme music and all. I would like to see the whole movie.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

www.youtube.com...

You made this? That's very good, theme music and all. I would like to see the whole movie.

You sound surprised...I have posted a few of my short films and music videos I produced on ATS.

Yes, with the help of our team of cast and crew here in Tamalewood. I would like to see the whole movie as well but we simply couldn't raise enough money. Even small budget indy films cost a million dollars to produce. Know any venture capitalist?

Even that short trailer cost 7k and most of that went to "Clint" an LA B lister in TV Soap operas.
edit on 7-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't pay attention to your posting history, so don't know what you're about, so, not surprised , just not familiar with anything you do.

But wow! 7k for that teaser. It is very good. You'll get lucky eventually I feel.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes, looks interesting. I would love to see more. Is this your job or just a hobby? You do good work.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
I don't pay attention to your posting history, so don't know what you're about, so, not surprised , just not familiar with anything you do.

But wow! 7k for that teaser. It is very good. You'll get lucky eventually I feel.

I'm already lucky blessed in fact...even though I haven't managed to produce anything for TV or Theater release of my own...

I've been in over 100 Hollywood films as either background/Driver/standin/photo double or a SAG/AFTRA actor since 2005 and "Breaking BAD" best damn TV ever made.
edit on 7-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A cat clawed me in a very personal place. It hurt!

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I was in some kind of restaurant with my old bosses from my first job at an ice cream place. They were opening a new high-end bistro.

Don't remember the night before.

The night before that, everyone had burnt ST:TNG uniforms on and was running around in a bunch of bars. I guess either the set of the Enterprise went up in flames or something. Then Morgan Freeman came and sat down next me and talked for a bit.

I'm lucid or semi-lucid when I dream, so I usually can sort of direct what happens. Why have boring or scary dreams?

lol, thank god I'm not the only one with Trek elements in my dreams!

Rarely are my dreams dull, I seem to have adventure-packed dreams more than anything. Last night's dream is fragmented, but from what I do remember of it, I was in some deep cavern of an ancient civilization, trying to figure out how to get the recently discovered Stargate embedded in the cavern's wall hooked up to the streams of magma for power. I don't recall if I was working with anyone off SG1 definitively, but I had the distinct the impression Carter was overseeing the project. Between the exotic "ancient alien" locale, and all the tech stuff, it was a pretty fun dream.
The cavern itself had clear elements of Myst's steampunk style & STO's New Romulus gateway complex all over it, it was really cool.

There are days I just plain hate waking up.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

but suddenly I awoke, at least I thought I was awake and I heard my little girl Michelle say "mama, why did little Sparky die"
I answered "baby, he was old, tired and just couldn't go on anymore" she cried a little and clutched her doll to her chest. But somehow the doll looked alive and moving. Was I dreaming, was i awake or losing my mind? I looked around for answers.....

As I felt the fog of slumber clear my head I noticed that I was not in my own bed, nor was this my bedroom. The animated doll I had just seen clutched in my daughter's arms only moments before was now a full size figure walking toward me. My little one was nowhere to be seen.

The walking figure was only partly illuminated in the dark room. A motel no-vacancy sign shining through the thin drapes cast an eerie shadow across the floor. The figure suddenly stopped before crossing the dusty light beam.

It was still unclear to me whether I was still dreaming, or if something highly untoward happened to me while I slept. I breathed deeply as I was about to query the intruder as to its identity. The stale mildewed odor immediately reminded me of the cheap rooms that my father lived in while he was on the road. He told everyone he was a salesman, but I knew he was a professional gambler.

As I tried to speak, I found that I was no longer able to form any coherent words. I could only hear myself grunting and spitting as if my mouth had been numbed by a Dentist's needle.

The cloaked figure began to speak in a soft voice that was neither masculine nor feminine. In a tone that resembled a beautiful love song, it asked...

-dex

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I will

-snip-

myself according to the T&C's

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sled-riding chickens.
Well...it was a western looking ski run with some really huge black-brown chickens sliding down in deep snow on their butts.

Yeah, I have no idea either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join