It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Collapse 2016-2017

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Your prescient dreams are backed up by facts and figures....
Baltic dry index down 61%
Precious metals certificates are leveraged 100+ to 1
that's to say 99 people out of 100 will never take delivery....so much for certificates...
Debt is at the highest leverl WORLDWIDE that it has ever been....

I don't bother with the markets most of my time is spent quietly reading books, philosophies of old men and strategies of old lords.

Listening to the pleading of the soul by masters that became instruments of the divine orchestra and symphonies of heavenly bodies.

Simple life, without influence of childish needs I guess?

I write what is there and when I am there, even though I am here, which is where?
I apologize for it even confuses me.
edit on 6-3-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: Think not the words given the right context

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Someone asked me if I am psychic, god, angel, et a few times in my life and all I can say is I'm human. I bleed, I feel, I see, I taste and touch just like everyone, yet I feel very out of place here and I grasp a concept of something stopping me/holding me in place.

I'm an odd ball yes and it's rather strange for me to be here out of place some how.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade
70 years of wisdom will tell you "it is what it is"....be true to yourself its all you can do....

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Life after the fall?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Vroomfondel

However, you need to point out that this is not the fault of the private sector so much as the public one. Our government did that borrowing rather than manage its resources wisely. We can already see the decay and collapse beginning in places like Detroit and several of the municipalities in California who have had to declare bankruptcy. Very few other cities are any better off.

I don't know that I would agree with that entirely. Certainly, public sector played a roll, no denying that. But this economic format is based on growth - the idea that there will be more tomorrow than today. That used to be the case but not any longer. Growth has been all but non-existent in recent years. Downsizing and off-shoring are keeping revenues consistent but growth is not possible in that scheme. There is a point of attrition when you can cut no deeper without bleeding to death. To that end corporations have been stockpiling cash - to fend off the eventual fiscal hemorrhage.

This is a double edged sword. Our government has been trying to pump more cash into the system to shore it up but instead of keeping that cash in circulation corporations are hoarding it. When it eventually does enter the system, which it must do sooner or later, inflation will be unimaginable. That is when the debt we can no longer afford to pay will force a collapse. When it takes a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread there is no vessel large enough to pay off a 19 trillion dollar debt.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

A large part of the collapse will be in the public sector pension plans where the taxpayers are on the hook for pension funds that are based off an aggressive growth model in perpetuity and the actual workers have not had to contribute any in actual savings.

Most private companies do not have pensions anymore and plan based off of retirement accounts like a 401(k) plan which, while also growth based, also relies on the employee to save a portion of his or her actual pay with a matching contribution from the company. So there is tangible wealth in savings. This can disappear with the market of course, but it isn't based off of nothing in contributions to begin or contributions that have to be made up entirely or mostly from taxes.

When, if, the collapse comes, hundreds of thousands of public sector retirees will be caught with nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Now a great sign appeared in heaven:
a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet,
and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.   
REVELATION 12:1-2

September 2017

Revelation 12:1 is the warning sign we are given prior to the scenond Wonder described in revelation 12:3.

Revelation 12:1 describes a star Constellation, describing... she having the moon at her feet, and a Crown of 12 stars above her head.... She will be clothed With the sun, that means illuminated by the passing av the Red Dragon.

The Red Dragon consists of seven bodies (maybe large comets), ten horns, and a tail, and a Crown of seven stars above his heads. The seven Crowns represents a star Constellation which we will see above the Red Dragon "heads" when it appears in Our view.

If the woman is illuminated in march, we have at least 40 days +++ before we should crap Our pants

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
It is no great secret that the financial system as we know it today is untenable. It will be forced to change at some point. It can not be avoided. You can not solve a credit problem with more credit. Period.

The day of financial reckoning comes when the debt is called on to be paid. Yes, you can keep getting new credit cards to make the payments on the existing cards but at some point lenders will stop giving your new credit cards. That is when your ponzi economy collapses. We have already lost our AAA rating. Our debt is over 19 Trillion dollars. We are nearing the end of this journey. There will be a major reset at some point, probably sooner rather than later. Every major economic indicator that was present for the market crashes in 1929, 1989, and 2009 are present today - only much worse.

Well put. I think the big difference in all these crashes though compared to now was that the central banks came to the rescue (well 29 was a mess but...) with various financial tools and tweaking. I really think that they are out of all that ammo after 2008. Aside from more QE (which will lose effect eventually) I just don't see what more they can do. How negative can rates go? I mean really, negative interest rates? Thirty years ago you would have been called a nutter if you predicted that.

originally posted by: VroomfondelI expect to see a correction between 50 and 80 percent in the next year. Former safe havens, like precious metals, are no longer as safe as they once were. The majority of people who bought gold and silver as protection against market collapse only hold paper title to the commodity. The problem there is the paper title has oversold the commodity by huge amounts. By far most of the people holding the paper title will get nothing. Certificates, just like currency, become worthless amid changes of this nature.

Physical gold and silver are safe, but as you mentioned, idiots are buying paper promises just for the ease in liquidity. Ive been stacking silver for years now, just pre 1968 currency. To me phys is the ultimate hedge against financial armageddon.

I think once gold hits $2000 an ounce, and the central banks (who are buying literally tonnes of it as I type this) no longer bitch slap it back down, you will see it shoot through the roof. To me, that is the sign that the whole thing is coming down.

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
It is for the public record of March 6th 2016 at 4:125pm GMT+8 that I make this prediction.

In the coming year the U.S market will collapse yet again, resulting in the collapse of the USD and the Canadian Currency (Although gentle and smart individuals they made a crucial mistake of relying on America).

The USD is considered a "safe haven" by the financeers. Why I have no idea, but I guess in a world full of risk it is the least riskiest. Which blows my mind. Not just a Canadian investment strategy, unfortunately its global.

originally posted by: OneManMasqueradeFor this record alone the financial trust funds and private sectors are at fault. For the mismanagement of funds and the sanctions of illegal nature used against nations with different interests and not agreeing to a One Word Economy and Order.

Thusly resulting in these nations purchasing large quantities and shares of material based commodities. These steps helped in the further assistance of ensuring the collapse of the USD and the World Economy. This was an act of retaliation towards the dictatorial and fascist like state of the United States Government.

Material based commodities? If that is the case the CDN dollar will be the one to benefit. Our dollar is totally pegged to resources (oil,precious medals etc). Unless you mean a silver or gold backed currency; like the USD pre 1973. I don't see it as anything but the fall of an economic empire and the rise of a new one. Will it be China? Or a basket of currencies backed by something? Or WWIII leading to a new power? Who knows; the fall of the USD will be the poster child for the fall of fiat currencies, pieces of paper worth something only because it says so, not because it is.

Once upon a time I thought that the US would fight to the death to maintain the petro dollar and all the other various things that contribute to the dominance of the USD, now Im not so sure. Starting to wonder if this is all engineered to fail and a "new way" is not that far away.

originally posted by: ketsuko

A large part of the collapse will be in the public sector pension plans where the taxpayers are on the hook for pension funds that are based off an aggressive growth model in perpetuity and the actual workers have not had to contribute any in actual savings.

Most private companies do not have pensions anymore and plan based off of retirement accounts like a 401(k) plan which, while also growth based, also relies on the employee to save a portion of his or her actual pay with a matching contribution from the company. So there is tangible wealth in savings. This can disappear with the market of course, but it isn't based off of nothing in contributions to begin or contributions that have to be made up entirely or mostly from taxes.

When, if, the collapse comes, hundreds of thousands of public sector retirees will be caught with nothing.

The bolded section is the most important part of this entire thing. The whole system is based on endless, necessary "growth". Necessary to prop up the previously aquired debt, so that more new debt can be issued. The drastic measures taken by the central banks after 2008 to keep the gears moving prove this IMHO. There was a chart somewhere I saw that showed economic growth in the last century. It was all a gradual, inflationary up line until it literally flatlined and started downwords in 2008, then "recovered" when Bernanke and co "saved everything". 2008 was when the house of cards was supposed to collapse. The feds just kicked the can down the road by speeding up the debt clock. Unreal. Last resort I guess.

How long will this go on for? I think a while yet. Calling a collapse this year or next or five years from now is impossible; it will happen though in my lifetime (Im 37) and Im not looking forward to it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: infolurker

Now a great sign appeared in heaven:
a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet,
and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.   
REVELATION 12:1-2

September 2017

Revelation 12:1 is the warning sign we are given prior to the scenond Wonder described in revelation 12:3.

Revelation 12:1 describes a star Constellation, describing... she having the moon at her feet, and a Crown of 12 stars above her head.... She will be clothed With the sun, that means illuminated by the passing av the Red Dragon.

The Red Dragon consists of seven bodies (maybe large comets), ten horns, and a tail, and a Crown of seven stars above his heads. The seven Crowns represents a star Constellation which we will see above the Red Dragon "heads" when it appears in Our view.

If the woman is illuminated in march, we have at least 40 days +++ before we should crap Our pants

If the woman is illuminated it would probably be somewhere between 25th - 27th of March in order to bring in the next event would require a tremendous sacrifice. Roughly of 100 thousand + to couple million which a mega quake could easily secure or a super storm.

However, when this dragon comes it will be like a Dragon it will attempt to swallow the child, but it will fail and the child is Earth for the Angel will carry the child to safety. The angel is the Moon the Dragon will hit the moon!

Spy, I am scared not because of what's to come but of what/who I might be and it scares me, I am out of place in this world and it feel foreign to me. Like fish out of water!

Also by crapping our pants do you mean the elementals, the storms, the quakes, the wars etc?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Text

Spy, I am scared not because of what's to come but of what/who I might be and it scares me, I am out of place in this world and it feel foreign to me. Like fish out of water!

Being out of Place in this world is probably not as bad as you think. There is nothing Natural about the world we have made for Our self. Many people will probably tell you differently, but that is because they worship all this,.. and they want it to evolve.....

These People are the once who will blame God and who ever fallows God when this event is in its final stages. Because the Red Dragon vil destroy everything we have built, and kill millions. And they will say: No True God would let the Dragon do this if God truly loved us. But, it is exactly what God will let happen. No matter how much we reject it.

To make Things right, you have to destroy and get ridd of all that is wrong. That is exactly what is going to happen. And People are not going to like it....that is common sense.
These People will try to do the same...get ridd of anyone who does not want to accept their way of life. They will hate the People who beleive in a God, for what God let happen to them.

Someone's got to pay for all this destruction. In this case it will be anyone who beleives and fallows a God.

I am scared not because of what's to come but of what/who I might be and it scares me

I gues we all have Challenges when it comes to who we are, i know who i am and how weak i am. But i have no idea what God thinks of me. I can only be who i am and hope it is enough.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I believe Rand Paul is been predicting this for a while now, is one thing for sure, in 2017, the last portion and the most damaging taxes will be enforced as part of the Obama care.

I wonder how working Americans will take this fact once it hits them in the pocket.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I believe Rand Paul is been predicting this for a while now, is one thing for sure, in 2017, the last portion and the most damaging taxes will be enforced as part of the Obama care.

I wonder how working Americans will take this fact once it hits them in the pocket.

Well Hillary will be elected and she is the whore of Babylon after all. Knowing certain texts and stuff I would say they would all start raiding and most likely the next revolution will be sparked off.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The collapse of the west is imminent and unavoidable, as the oligarchy will soon be declared bankrupt and huge civil war will be waged in Europe for the physical elimination of the oligarchs and for the restoration of policy based on Franklin Roosevelt's new deal. That means, oligarchy's bankrupty and power to the builders!

Their time is long gone. They don't have power anymore. They're like zombies and will be burned ...
edit on 26-4-2016 by Flanker86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasqueradeI don't bother with the markets most of my time is spent quietly reading books, philosophies of old men and strategies of old lords.

Listening to the pleading of the soul by masters that became instruments of the divine orchestra and symphonies of heavenly bodies.

I write what is there and when I am there, even though I am here, which is where?

sounds like 'you' are in-the-world but not 'OF-the-world'

back when I was involved with perceiving things... which my friends/aquaintances should avoid, a kind of generalized guidance for the future & what to expect & watch-out for
I too was out-of-step with the mainstream world reality, fads, contemporary culture, wealth accrual, etc.

I shelved that model of living... as 911 had come about, the pedophile catholic priests were exposed, the rebirth of a caliphate became reality... the only thing not come about yet is the actualization of a 'GATTACA' type dystopia along with a renewed meat=protein commercial food source using extinct dinosaur & mammoths to replace the cow/pig/fowls supply chain of meat for today ...which is not yet 100% contaminated by GMO

the collapse of modern civilization is the ultimate end, not just segments of our culture like monetary systems/equity markets/ bullion banks for metals no longer mined... the 21st century will return to the 7th century living standard as the returned Prophet comes about... the global population is the 500 million forecast in the Georgia Stone monument and as the few remaining elites/oligarchs are finally beheaded by the (future) ruling Imams

chug-s-lug/ prost

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: OneManMasqueradeI don't bother with the markets most of my time is spent quietly reading books, philosophies of old men and strategies of old lords.

sounds like 'you' are in-the-world but not 'OF-the-world'

back when I was involved with perceiving things... which my friends/aquaintances should avoid, a kind of generalized guidance for the future & what to expect & watch-out for
I too was out-of-step with the mainstream world reality, fads, contemporary culture, wealth accrual, etc.

I shelved that model of living... as 911 had come about, the pedophile catholic priests were exposed, the rebirth of a caliphate became reality... the only thing not come about yet is the actualization of a 'GATTACA' type dystopia along with a renewed meat=protein commercial food source using extinct dinosaur & mammoths to replace the cow/pig/fowls supply chain of meat for today ...which is not yet 100% contaminated by GMO

the collapse of modern civilization is the ultimate end, not just segments of our culture like monetary systems/equity markets/ bullion banks for metals no longer mined... the 21st century will return to the 7th century living standard as the returned Prophet comes about... the global population is the 500 million forecast in the Georgia Stone monument and as the few remaining elites/oligarchs are finally beheaded by the (future) ruling Imams

chug-s-lug/ prost

Hey Stu,

That moment when all the European and American nukes will be shot out by the Chinese and Russian fleet and their new improved systems is going to be priceless. I mean it's going to be so priceless just picture the faces of them all and how they will soil their pants wondering 'How in hell did Russia and China get these systems?'.

Also I'm gonna send you a U2U if you have the spare time to answer would be rather nice

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'll bet if you own physical gold, silver etc.. the goverment would pull another Roosevelt and take it from you if the dollar collapsed. That's why they don't care if you own it. Btw here's some paper money for your metals! Thanks and come again.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NumberMan
I'll bet if you own physical gold, silver etc.. the goverment would pull another Roosevelt and take it from you if the dollar collapsed. That's why they don't care if you own it. Btw here's some paper money for your metals! Thanks and come again.

Funny thing is my gold and silver is stored in 3 banks one in Greenland, One in China and the other in a bank trust in Russia, Kursk. I'd never store my money or Gold in the U.S, that's just asking to be mugged and feel raped by your government. To top it off I have 3 citizen ships which in case of any type of war will be usefully used to guarantee my safety and I am fluent at 2 and a half languages.

But shhhhh.... don't tell Uncle Sam or he might label me a traitor

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
thanks for your last post OneManMasquerade ...

May 6th 2016 &/OR May 13th 2016....

it may well be a week long operation.... but the current global money system, bank payment transfer system, gold fix/silver fix will be ordered to be transferred from the present NY-London central offices... to the newly established Asian headquarters over the next year...

the gold backed Yuan will be revealed in the May 6th-13th period.... the expected chaos in markets will be subdued by the orderly transition accepted by the USA/federal reserve as spokesman for EU and other financial hubs ( the former western world central bank)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The troika must be send to take over Italy ASAP. Italy needs to cut 500 Billion Euro from the budget before october to pay the debt, or the black hole will swallow every single other European country.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The ECB must cut all its money printing for Italy, and let Italy go bankrupt. Then the troika will go in and take care of the black hole.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join