It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Experiments: The Force Behind the Motion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastupungen

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: bastupungen

I think you are taking the events, through pictures, out of context.
There were a lot of people there that day.
None of them said the burnt cars were out of the norm.

With out knowing the exact time and location the picture was taken you have no basis to claim it was odd.
Did the paper just blow under the car a second before the picture was taken?

All of these conspiracy claims are coming from people who were not there, on site that day.

Quite the contrary there are firefighter and police reports from that day that report cars "self-conbusting" as the firefighters and police report it. It's just, nothing they can do or think about it because.. They got # to do.

The damage reported, observed and recorded show quite clearly that damage done to the cars, especially around the NE(?) parking lot, was weird. To me, the damage done to the cars trollies and trucks does not seem like a normal fire, for many reasons, some of them being the amount of destruction and almost missing materials, like some missing the engine, also unnatural fast rusting of steel components, levitation and other things.

Levitation? Are you sure? You've now completely abandoned science. Missing the engine you say? Go link me to these pictures.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

like some missing the engine, also unnatural fast rusting of steel components, levitation and other things.

Care to show us these vehicles missing the engines?
Care to show us this "unnatural fast rusting of steel components"?
Care to show us this levitation of cars"?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I believe it was controlled demolition but not in the conventional sense. Many experts said that you could not collapse a building of the that size using well placed charges and the only way possible would be to have engineers actually dissemble the buildings in sections.

I believe it was a DEW or Directed Energy Weapon using plasma and some sort of particle exciter- The thermate or thermite Dr Stephen Jones spoke of I believe was part of another misdirection to splinter the conspiracy folks same with the missile under the planes or no planes hit the WTC crowd. Usually the one thats so far out there in left field and too difficult to believe is the one that gets away with it.

(post by bastupungen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by bastupungen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

kendoc911.files.wordpress.com...

for example, google is your friend

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

If YOU actually understood the science

A table tennis ball should not be able to do that but at a high enough velocity it can.

edit on 8-3-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

I appriciate you saying this. I do not understand why people cannot just look at the evidence, they are widely availible and easy to find. The most striking evidence is the EQ data.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

for example, google is your friend

www.theredguidetorecovery.com...

But but but. How can the kitchen be destroyed yet the cupboard doors be largely untouched?
That picture is only evidence of cars burning. It's not evidence of some mysterious mystical method of destroying buildings.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: scottyirnbru

How does fires explain the missing front of that one car, and several others? And don't say massive fireballs because that is just redicilous. The expanding "dust" wasn't hot.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Well, as expected there are no signs of:
vehicles missing the engines?
"unnatural fast rusting of steel components"?
levitation of cars"?

So where are those things?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

How does fires explain the missing front of that one car, and several others?

What missing "front" You do not seem to be able to show valid examples of what you claim you have seen!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

How does fires explain the missing front of that one car, and several others? And don't say massive fireballs because that is just redicilous. The expanding "dust" wasn't hot.

Is it the front or is it the back? What kind of car is it? What was that panel made of? Is it pressed metal or grp? Was a spare tyre kept in there? Did it burst causing the panel to fly off? One picture is not evidence of anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

3.bp.blogspot.com...

Sigh. Evidence free citation. Show me this "cold dew" weapon system. What's it called? Who makes it?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The front could just flew away because of strong and massive shockwave, but... the tree courious me a lot!
The video is very usefull for an amateurs of 9/11 and IMO is very good

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

The front could just flew away because of strong and massive shockwave, but... the tree courious me a lot!

Or perhaps a fire brigade adding water to the situation?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

The building fires shown on truther sites are NOT impacted by aircraft and are REINFORCED CONCRETE structures.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I took the winter off from arguing about this but you guys have me hooked. I'm right back in.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: scottyirnbru

originally posted by: residentofearth

Or perhaps a fire brigade adding water to the situation?

You mean they were trying to rescue the tree?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join