It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis says the Muslim Invasion of Europe should be Embraced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

The Pope says 'it is a social fact' that Europe is seeing an 'Arab invasion' - and it's a GOOD thing
Pope Francis described the migrant crisis in Europe as an 'Arab invasion'
He insisted that the new arrivals will enhance Europe for the better
Europe will 'go forward and find itself enhanced by the exchange among cultures', he said

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
www.dailymail.co.uk...
It was just uploaded on MSM in English so I deleted that unnecessary anymore private blog with its personal view on that, obviously quoted Italian source.
edit on 5-3-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

an end-times website as the source?

I found another source (Daily Mail here ), and the "Jihad Times"... I wish we could find another source I'm not so sure about these

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If true it will only be to further their own gains in the hope people will turn towards the church. I tend to take everything that comes out the vatican as I would from a slot machine fortune teller, with a great deal of scepticism..

RA
edit on 5-3-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Aaaand it's right about now the Catholic church will implode. Pope Francis is so far left of field with that comment it is embarrassing and extremely concerning.
How can this invasion, laced with terror cells enrich society? Nobody is going to win, least of all Christianity if the new arrivals get what they want.
edit on 5-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

from II Papa e i pesci rosa, in English, :

"There's something that bothers me," the Pope said. "Of course, globalization unites us and thus has positive aspects. But I think there are good and less good globalization. The less good can be represented by a sphere: every person is equal distance from the center. This first scheme separates man from himself, the uniformizza and eventually prevents him to express himself freely. The best globalization would be quite a polyhedron. All are united, but every people, every nation, retains its identity, its culture, its wealth. The stakes for me is this good globalization, which allows us to keep what defines us. This second vision of globalization allows to unite people while preserving their uniqueness, which favors dialogue, mutual understanding.

You should go to the source, rather than a weird website that hand picks parts to twist the meaning of the article as a whole. The Pope is talking about people getting along, that Arabs have moved across Europe, he doesn't really mean 'invade'. This is all from a translator. He talks about history and people moving around Europe, that it has always happened.

The website you quote is NOT the only one as it has an original source.

edit on 5-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Aaaand it's right about now the Catholic church will implode. Pope Francis is so far left of field with that comment it is embarrassing and extremely concerning.
How can this invasion, laced with terror cells enrich society? Nobody is going to win, least of all Christianity if the new arrivals get what they want.

Let me know when it implodes because the Pope talked about people getting along in regard to Arabs colonizing different parts of Europe.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
As he sits behind his #ing wall with a private army

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

it is in Italian and google didn't get it.

So the pope said these words, didn't he?

Pour oil on the fire, amid economic crisis in Europe. How can he want to help economic in other speeches, by embracing endless hordes of immigrants? Not only women and children, but warriors? 3000 proven terrorists of ISIS according to Europol data.

The pope should have resigned so far, after his reforms in his church failed for 3rd year.

We don't need a hell on earth more than what we already have, thanks also to the Roman C.C. for centuries.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I am afraid the pope goes not to the left, but to the south spectrum. Nothing against the poor immigrants from the war. But...Europe will sink in the process of saving those people.

Catholic Church is not taken seriously except for its cultural value, by the majority catholics.
Those people vested in red and purple don't really understand how irrelevant they have become, how restricted their circle of followers, several million people in every continent who fill in their rallies. The youth is lost, with the exception of those several million who fll in the Youth Days. Where are the rest hundreds millions?

If there is a Catholic poll among all 1.2 bln people, hardly anyone of those hats will be elected. But there isn't any. How many more years are we supposed to wait for any meaningful reform that will change anything to better according to the Gospel? Until the Second Coming may be?

Tomorrow the pope may embrace some leading Islamic cleric. How peaceful! If we don't count the victims. God will take care of them, yes? How religious! Shame!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

POPE FRANCIS REFERRED TO AN “ARAB INVASION” DURING A SPEECH TO A FRENCH CHRISTIAN GROUP THIS WEEK, ADDING THAT EUROPE HAS BEEN ENHANCED BY PREVIOUS INFLUXES OF PEOPLE.

"We can speak today of Arab invasion. It is a social fact," Pope Francis says with detachment, as if observed that the weather is cold. But he immediately added - and theorists of the "great change", dear to the far right, then it would remain disappointed - "how many invasions has experienced Europe in the course of its history! But he has always been able to overcome herself, go ahead then they find themselves as increased by the exchange between cultures."

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

This is the only link that posts the pronounced comments of the pope.
I do not endorse everything on this website, including the notion of the beast. But I searched internet and there isn't any other source that posts the words in transcript. May be Vatican youtube videos that should be posted later, of the meeting of pope where he said that. I think I do not have to further excuse myself of posting that link. It is the words of the pope himself who speak of it best of all.

Well; I suppose hes entitled to express his support for the NWO and all that it stands for. He's supposed to be a christan isn't he????

Seems to me his idea of christanity is that the world and everything in it belongs to those who are strong enough to grab it and stuff stupid masses "who deserve to be treated like beasts" - quoted from the book Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
R E S I G N A T I O N , N O W ! ! !

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: markosity1973

Let me know when it implodes because the Pope talked about people getting along in regard to Arabs colonizing different parts of Europe.

Globalisation as the Pope envisions it will not work.

Look at all of the geo-political tomfoolery going on in the middle east for instance. The United Nations, an early attempt at a global council is a sham because it is constantly getting hijacked by 'big' countries and very little ever gets agreed upon.

Then we have the issue of disparity in terms of wealth distribution. Africa lives in poverty while the USA over consumes on every level.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Francis forgot his own flock with stalled reforms, before starting to convert warring Muslims who come to Europe with only one goal.

There should be a mechanism for the catholics to initiate a no confidence vote. I don't know if such ever exists in RCC, but in other churches such as the Orthodox, mechanism exists where the synod could revoke the election of apatriarch. Such rare event occurred in Jerusalem Orthodox Church a decade ago.

The pope is not a god. He may sin, and even worse, he may make political mistakes. Currently he crosses yet another red line. He is ready to sacrifice the Christendom in order to convert a few Muslims. They do not come to be converted, your holiness! They come for you, for Rome, and for all of us! They already said they envisioned reestablished Caliphate to Rome and Spain. Not the common families of course, but their hidden and overt leaders. It is so obvious, that I don't reay understand how a SMART PERSON as Francis is, makes such a STUPID MOVE that may well bring him down by his own cardinals, even without public polls.

Queen Amidala asks for No Confidence vote in the Galactic senate. Much difference?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

More proof that this Pope is a HUGE idiot.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Just the last Pope toeing the line. He''ll fly out to South America eventually and establish a new Vatican there. Well out of harms way. Just my thoughts.

Kind Regards,

Bally.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

even as an atheist i think thats a beautiful message very well said. we cant forget that we are all humans and even though we fight about the correct way for a perfect world, in the end most of us want to make the world a better place.

then there are those that are indifferent or purposely inflict pain on others. and this is where war begins.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
R E S I G N A T I O N , N O W ! ! !

Assasination more like... This guy is a fool to embrace people that he would be the number 1 target for..

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
What invasion, these stories with the emotional response words, wheres this friggin invasion of muslims, europe should be falling soon, right

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

if the jihadists attack Rome, as even Trump suggested in most wide wording, South America is a logical escape route for the leader of catholics who are majority there. They will be happy and he or his successor will be happy too. I don't mind his staying in Rome, but as the things go Rome and Europe become a battlefield.

Not against the poor women and children!!! But against well trained jihadists, not only from ISIS but also from Al Nusra, Al Qaeda, etc, who come to Europe with one goal. To invade it in short and long term.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

even as an atheist i think thats a beautiful message very well said. .

Atheists love this Pope, go figure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join