It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton supports attacks against African Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: yesyesyes

It was created by conservatives, they just used to be democrats at the time, please google search for yourself, if you are too proud to google search yourself, I posted a link above.

The republicans love to point out this lil non-fact but truth is, whoever says it clearly doesn't know too much.

We all know the truth.

KKK members are bearded liberal, Prius driving bleeding heart Obama lovers that drive from Frisco to terrorize the Black people in the south and blame the Conservatives.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You are going to believe whatever fluffs your ego, but that doesn't mean it's correct. You should stick to facts and not clouded judgments if you want to look intellectual. Oh, and stay off the Fox News and reality shows. 😜

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
As much as I don't want Trump in power should we really support this racist lying scumbag?

I mean she betrayed the US military and other Americans in Benghazi and plus she helps persecute the African American Population.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary anyway as Trumps working for the clintons.

Got a paper trail there or are y a just blowing smoke?

Trump friendship with the clintons is hardly a secret.

The USA just seems have let it drop out the goldfish size memory's.

Friendship? lol. try if they didnt have money trump would not ahd dealt with them at all. We call those throw away friends or AKA useful idiots.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

As much as I don't want Trump in power should we really support this racist lying scumbag?

I mean she betrayed the US military and other Americans in Benghazi and plus she helps persecute the African American Population.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary anyway as Trumps working for the clintons.

Friendship? lol. try if they didnt have money trump would not ahd dealt with them at all. We call those throw away friends or AKA useful idiots.

They got him a deal on some prime real estate in nigeria.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

They got him a deal on some prime real estate in nigeria.

remember th ephrase..Its just business? this applkies here. ID do th e same thing but i t dont mean im your friend. If given the chance id sell ya out before you sold me out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join