It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton supports attacks against African Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
As much as I don't want Trump in power should we really support this racist lying scumbag?

I mean she betrayed the US military and other Americans in Benghazi and plus she helps persecute the African American Population.

edit on 3/4/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

*surprise* politicians pander, and change their positions at the whim of the wind.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Trump being the nominee will be worth it just to see how she squirms as he asks her questions in the debates that the cowards and sycophants in the media are not willing to.

I don't see the Trump support waning, but in a brutal enough campaign against each other the two of them could really open up the field for a Ron Paul to show strong as a third party in the election. If a third party were to show strong enough it could make a third party viable in the future.

ETA: TechniXcality, I liked the sardonic smile in your last avatar better than the new one. It helped to cut that acerbic wit, you might hurt some feelings without that boyish grin.
edit on 3/4/16 by Ksihkehe because: TechniXcality needed some avatar input, unsolicited of course.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The fact that Hillary is considered the front-runner is an insult to our justice system.

It's become a farce, a joke.

I would support anyone who ran against her, just on principle.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Reminds of a time when a Marine questions Slick Willy about his wife's involvement in Benghazi and was taken away.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

If bernie doesn't get it I just can't support her. She's just too much.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I guess you would have to be an American to understand American politics. I don't get it and more than a few of my friends are with me there.
These two candidates are the best of the best that the most powerful nation in the world can put forward?
On one hand a racist concerned of other people's view of the size of his junk and on the other a balls out lier that cares nothing for the fighting men of the country let alone the average civilian .
How did it come to this?
Rhetorical question I know.
Living on the US border I get to meet a lot of americans and they are in general, intelligent , educated, polite and morally upstanding.
Why are not your leaders.
I do not envy your choices this election and I can only wish you the best of luck and hope the winner is struck by lightning or something and suddenly turns out to be the great leader you guys deserve.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
As much as I don't want Trump in power should we really support this racist lying scumbag?

I mean she betrayed the US military and other Americans in Benghazi and plus she helps persecute the African American Population.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary anyway as Trumps working for the clintons.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary anyway as Trumps working for the clintons.

Got a paper trail there or are y a just blowing smoke?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: crazyewok

Got a paper trail there or are y a just blowing smoke?

Trump friendship with the clintons is hardly a secret.

The USA just seems have let it drop out the goldfish size memory's.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
America needs to return to it's rightful owners, not the communator liberals who destroy real American tradition.

We need Trump to destroy Hillary before her racism takes over!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Hillary hating is really out of hand.

Don't believe everything you hear, you come off as stupid.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

What is tradition to you? Everyone is a Christian? Only a man and woman can marry? Merry Christmas and God Bless all over?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

What is tradition to you? Everyone is a Christian? Only a man and woman can marry? Merry Christmas and God Bless all over?

American power needs to return to the people who founded the country. We need to stop the racism and political correctness of the KKK Democrats!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Idiocracy at its finest.

Anyone who calls the dems racist clearly does not know of or ignores the party flip flop in the 60's.

You can google search "republican democrats flip platforms" for yourself but here's one link
m.livescience.com...

So disappointing

edit on 5-3-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Idiocracy at its finest.

Anyone who calls the dems racist clearly does not know of or ignores the party flip flop in the 60's.

So disappointing

The KKK was created by the Democrats!

We all know the men under the white sheets are progressive democrats trying to blame the GOP for the racists.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
But they'll still vote for her 'cause Billy-boy was the first black prez.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

It was created by conservatives, they just used to be democrats at the time, please google search for yourself, if you are too proud to google search yourself, I posted a link above.

The republicans love to point out this lil non-fact but truth is, whoever says it clearly doesn't know too much.
edit on 5-3-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The fact that Hillary is considered the front-runner is an insult to our justice system.

And the fact that The Donald is, in actuality, the Republican front-runner?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

Idiocracy at its finest.

So disappointing

The KKK was created by the Democrats!

We all know the men under the white sheets are progressive democrats trying to blame the GOP for the racists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join