It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets just say it, You are easily fooled.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
So I made a thread and have been on a kick lately that was really fun. I took on the mentality of a Trumper. I know those who have the benefit of YEARS of hearing me ramble on knew I was full of crap.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To those who did not. I want you to realize something. You starred and flagged me like I was actually all for trump. Kind of like how he was a bleeding heart liberal when it was convenient and now is a conservative caricature who you now see as your champion.

I dont even care if you are mad or if you say you knew all along. You are brainless and easily fooled. How on earth can you have such temporal memory. How did bush get elected? I bet you STILL think he was all for the America you dream of. That he was not an elitist. F-ing LOL

I am disappointed in all of you Trumpers on ATS. Just because the script seems impossible you think TRUMP cant be establishment? That he is somehow this rebel out to fight for the common man. Because you are too smart and can see behind closed doors where those that decide who is going to run this farce for 8 years work out the script....

You are soo dumb. Really really dumb.

I hope he wins and your poor low income lives come crashing down. I hope you suffer like the rest of us will under trump. Like we did under bush, like we did under Obama. I hope we go to war like he is bluffing and our sons and daughters are sent to die for him and his good times. You only know how to wage wars to secure trade dominance. That is your skill set. That of a pillaging viking horde. That of a beast.

You deserve to be called cattle. You hear a familiar bell and flock like animals to the herdsman,

Be mad. You are spewing hateful crap and have the nerve to get upset? How about you have NO IDEA of history. You have no memory of our past or knowledge of our ethos.

You are TERRIBLE Americans and really are the central reason why our country is not great. You are baby booming, asshats and their indoctrinated offspring not smart enough to think for yourselves or brave enough to defy those who you know are wrong.....that before you die will leave us with yet ANOTHER puppet we have to deal with as he gorges our coffers and strips our civil liberties.

In the real world I will continue to lie to your faces. You will lap it up and buy me beers. Invite me to your parties and let me see your inner workings. Because you are dumb and easily fooled.

Just like trump. I will be a mini trump since you are so dumb and it works swimmingly.

Here is something real though. I actually am VERY grateful to trump. He has showed me that some people are just born with a slave mentality and seek to be someones bitch. The strongest get all the bitches, just like prison.

You are going to vote in a PRESIDENT just out of spite to the establishment? A BILLIONAIRE high pedigree silver spoon goon.....

I am amazed at how dumb you are. I am relieved that at the end of the day, I am smarter than you. I may be dumb, but not dumber than you.

I didnt fall for bush, Obama, and now trump.

You are the establishments bread and butter, You always fall for it after hearing golden words from silver tongues.

Here is something else real. I agree with the world. The US is full of idiots who only know how to hate and kill. Animals not meant for the future.

Worship your priests, worship your leaders, submit to the state. It is your lot.

So yeah. Trump 2016-

raa raa raa.

Yo have failed our country and our ethos. Our legacy is lost to your dumb and petty generations. Hateful little people only worried about the hunger in their bellies and the burning of your loins.

Trump is strong. Sure, you are weak thats why you are amazed by his strength. To the rest of us you look like wanton bitches lapping up an elitists BS.

How terribly Un-American.

I call BS!

All your stars and flags came from the antitrump crowd, because it was a blatantly obvious troll, I read nothing but half your pathetic op and had you pegged.

I have read many worthless things on ATS, but your last thread, and your trollery were by far the most idiotic.

I wouldn't pat myself on the back too much, as anything with a heartbeat would have that idiocy pegged from the first paragraph.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Not ATS members you say but why conduct you phony experiment that most could smell a mile away especially with your prior post against trump then make a new thread calling members dumb? At least be honest and not some chicken # .

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
Was anybody fooled? I read your initial thread and ignored it since you've been crying non stop. You've cornering the market on sour grapes.

You acting like a child who isn't getting what he wants isn't furthering your cause. Blame the people who have dragged the political system to this level out of greed and negligence. A Trump presidency doesn't exist without it. I'm loving watching you and others squirm. I've never voted republican in my life and already switched my party affiliation cause I'm excited to see how something different works out, even if I assume it won't go well. I'll take the nuclear option over the same old #

Quoted for truth!!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry you're so angry. If I'm easily fooled, then I'm easily fooled.

Won't be the first time, and it won't be the last.

I don't have the luxury of being so smart that I can see through all the clutter like you can.

But my laugh may be the last and best. I've got maybe a decade, decade and a half left on this rock. I won't have to worry, nor will I care. My retirement is about set.

But please, at my expense, enjoy your victory.

You deserve it.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Yet how is this thread different from Trumps history.

Do you even know what his affiliations were before the election?

Hahaha. You really think he is a conservative champion?

Sure you knew, like you know about trump.

For everyone saying they knew, there are many more that lapped it up. Hence why you are here crying about how you were not fooled.

It makes you have to post a response because its damn true and it sucks to think you are not that savvy.

That sting is my smile and my disgust.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
nvm... just.... nvm
edit on 3-3-2016 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sure will for the next 8 years you send us off with.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Brainless
easily fooled
so dumb
really really dumb
poor low income lives
cattle
terrible americans
asshats
not smart enough
not brave enough
you know you are wrong
you are so dumb
how dumb are you
smarter than you
not dumber than you
dumb and petty generations
hatefull little people
wanton bitches
Unamerican

Wow, this is how you describe your fellow americans
Wow, and you say trump is an ass.
Im not even an american, but your whole post is distasteful and abusive.

edit on 3-3-2016 by alphacenturi because: wasnt finished

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Lol you got 11 flags in that thread and you think that speaks volumes? Lol get a hobby or something because you are not all that.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You, Still here. That is all the proof I need.

And this is my carry over from the real world. Its much more revealing seeing a drone drone off in the real world.

I had a manly mountain man tell me how trump is going to give our country a back bone again.

Freaking trump who may have never faced off without his money and power in his entire life.

A makeup wearing, vane and arrogant angry little man.

The fact is you from 5 years ago would have been far less kind to yourself now.

Fickle

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
People like you are the reason I prefer being around animals and detest going out in public.

Humans suck.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: EightTF3

I am not squirming.

I have options. Most dont. I would actually REALLY benefit from trump. but hey enjoy your WIN WIN WIN.

You actually are hopeful in this election,

That to me is far more pitiful

You still come across as hateful as Trump and continually play the 'tough guy from BX' card like you're actually some smooth tough guy, but you're as much a bitch of the Man as everybody else.

Pew Pew big guy, learn some compassion and humility.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon
If this exact rant was delivered by Trump himself on the national stage and the transcript posted to ATS it would have 50+ stars already and a slew of replies along the lines of "This is exactly why I'll be voting for Trump. Trump 2016!".

Then your not very well informed.

This trump movement has nothing to do with racism xenophobia or any other BS psychobabble.

It is flat out disgust for the status quo of crony capitalism and highest bidder makes law lobbyist idiocy!

The real everyday common folks are just tired of losing every time so those that already gave more than enough, can get more, while paying us less and charging us more.

No other candidate wants to end the free trade horse crap that is all one sided in screwing us American workers over to make ultra rich asshats even more wealthy.

No other candidate wants to close the border and throw out all the illegals, forcing the market back into proper proportions, where wages will rise or they won't get any workers.

It is all upside down right now.

A Mexican can work more than half the jobs make the same pay pay no taxes and get full welfare.

An American with the same pay, pays taxes, and doesn't qualify for a single cent of welfare!

It is done!

We are done getting used by these #s!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Listen cupcake I don't give 2 squats if you don't like trump but when you sit their thinking your all high and mighty and calling us members names well I'm not just going to sit here quiet about it and I will call you out.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I am not so sure you got the response you are claiming here from your last thread there, you know? The thread is like 4 pages long, and mainly consisted of you doing an excellent impression of a brainless brownshirt, whilst almost everybody else was either calling bs, irony or satire.

I am also not sure if you didn't cross some kind of line, what with political baiting being strictly against the T&C's and all.

I did enjoy the thread though, and you wrote quite well, considering.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I can't help but hear Bill Murray's voice when I read your posts.
LMFAO, your silly.

I am not on any "bandwagon" as of yet, but I know, the "Hildabeast" will not get my vote.

silly

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Compassion? From trump supporters.

Does anyone see this as I do?

Hahaha

Yes I am hateful and more of a SOB than I let on.

So what. This is our world now right? No appeasment right? The strong dictate terms?

You wrote the play, I play along.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Let's just say it. Some people are jerks.

It's not that hard to make up some fake issue and lure people in, and it's particularly easy to create a thread in which you spout what you DO NOT believe, but said issues are believed by many.

For example, I could create a thread extolling the virtues of Bernie Sanders and repeat all the "feel the Bern" talking points I've read here on ATS, even though I don't "feel the Bern" at all.

And THEN, when people flocked to my "feel the Bern" thread I could turn around and say, "Ha Ha! Just kidding. You are easily fooled." and then mock those people for taking my thread seriously.

But all that would prove is that I'm an easily amused jerk.

And that's what the OP has done here.

link   
Naw...ya gotta lay-in your best candidate name.......
I kept waiting for it.....Hillary. I suppose.....

link   
a reply to: Im2keul

Thanks for taking this in the spirit it was offered.

Comic results may varry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join