It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions I've had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi to all ats members,This is my first thread so please bare with me.I have been doing meditation and have had some interesting visions.I have wrote it all down and wanted to share it with you all to see if anyone can make any sense of what I've seen in these visions.

Sudden shaking of the World
Beams of lights destroy the sky
Nation fights nation to become the beast
China is ripped apart from Asia and thrown into the sea
The man with 2 horns and a black eye will be the king
The popes name is John
Great destruction in Switzerland
The government has been over turned by the people of Israel
A man with a white sword and a black cape will bring justice
Weapons will be fired from space
Humans will be reinvented with new brains
Power be with the nation, with the red yellow and green flag
The nation with the peaceful music will rise up and take America
The government of America is in great danger and will be destroyed
A king by the name of Shua will dominate
A new way of space travel will be invented
Danger in the sky over Africa
A great mountain will split
Supernatural light beings will come to earth
Big war coming to europe
The monster will breath fire
The emerald of the city will destruct
Taiwan is in danger
The west is creating groups
Secret society will bring a new way
The mark is a group of secret people
The world is in danger from wars
People will use lasers to travel

edit on 3-3-2016 by powertower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: powertower

This is quite a lot to take in..

I think YOU are the one best equipped to make sense of your visions. Please tell us what you think of it. What does all the symbolism and imagery mean to you? What do you feel when seeing them or dwelling on them?

I am curious, did you see all these visions in one sit, or several? over what length of time (e.g. months, years etc.?) How long have you been meditating? And what is your technique?

This sounds all quite disastrous and some more info would help put it all in context.

Congrats on your first thread! Thanks for posting.

Best wishes from NB

edit on 3-3-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thank's for your comment.I been doing meditation for about 1 year now and I lie down on my bed and breath and relax.Then I see a book flicking pages really fast,Then it stops and I get shown an image.Sometimes it can come to me with my eyes open.Some weird stuff has been going on like seeing a white mist in whilst I was walking in a park and also seen a being which showed itself to me and I thought it was a demon.Sounds crazy so now I'm on meds for psychosis.

These things I think are coming from the holy spirit.I have also seen a golden eagle and a dragon.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I feel these things are very spiritual and I feel a great connection with God.I was also feeling things crawl on me and hearing a hissing noise.This was when I first started meditating now I've learned to ask for protection from God whilst in meditation.I have seen a vision of jesus on a broken cross.I googled it and found out that the pope has a broken cross which is not good.

I also started to feel a very close connection to the moon.This is when some crazy things happened to me,Like seeing a being in a park that showed up and vanished.This was at the very satrt of my meditation.Some would say it's called a spiritual awakening.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: powertower
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thank's for your comment.I been doing meditation for about 1 year now and I lie down on my bed and breath and relax.Then I see a book flicking pages really fast,Then it stops and I get shown an image.Sometimes it can come to me with my eyes open.Some weird stuff has been going on like seeing a white mist in whilst I was walking in a park and also seen a being which showed itself to me and I thought it was a demon.Sounds crazy so now I'm on meds for psychosis.

These things I think are coming from the holy spirit.I have also seen a golden eagle and a dragon.

Beginning the spiritual journey is definitely a tightrope walk. You must be steady and centered, or it can lead to bad places. Meditation is good, but don't forget to stay grounded and enjoy the physical/waking from time-to-time as well. Immersing yourself into the meditative state takes acclimation; too much too quick can be overwhelming.

My advice for now is not to focus so much on the images and visions..but try to find a place of calm and quiet instead. This is the goal of meditation; to find a place to experience love in its purest state. The visions will come and go, but they are just a side-effect, sometimes interesting, but sometimes negative and undesired.

Hope this helps! Good luck finding the answers you seek. Just keep a cool head out there

edit on 3-3-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sometimes when I'm falling asleep I can make contact with my sub-conscience and it's able to share some interesting stuff with my conscious mind. It doesn't happen often and it's very difficult for me to get into that mental space, but what it teaches me are things for which there are few words to describe, it delivers messages of experience and emotion and can make a lot of things clearer.

It's sort of like dreaming, but getting straight to the point, no riddle to unravel. Wish I could do it more often, but practice makes perfect I guess.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I think when I first started to meditate,I would go into a deep relaxation state.I was not prepared fully and it can lead you into a dark side if your not careful and ask for protection.I was not doing this at first and I think I had a demon attached to me.I had to say a prayer to cleanse me from all evil.which worked well.I then become very scared of meditating and thought it was evil but now I only meditate on God and nothing else.It's shown me things that I did not know and the knowledge which comes with it is great.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Seems more like you were describing the book of revelations. Therefore I have to say that I believe your dreams will all come true. Some of your dreams are already playing out and others are in the making without a timeline known as of yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Do you know which flag you saw?
www.photius.com...

edit on 4-3-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Do you know which flag you saw?
www.photius.com...

I think the flag was african or caribbean

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Can you please describe the monster that will breathe fire in more detail?

big? little? color? nice? mean? weather?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Can you please describe the monster that will breathe fire in more detail?

big? little? color? nice? mean? weather?

The monster that I saw was a dragon type and was huge the color of it was like a brownish color very scary looking.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Probably symbolism?

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This man you speak of did he look in his 20's? With dark brown hair? Did he have a scar on one of his eyebrows?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

This man you speak of did he look in his 20's? With dark brown hair? Did he have a scar on one of his eyebrows?
No I didn't see any scar or in his 20's sorry

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
the reason we get visions is partly due to being secretly chipped at the base of the skull and they transmit information through our brains.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
Seems more like you were describing the book of revelations. Therefore I have to say that I believe your dreams will all come true. Some of your dreams are already playing out and others are in the making without a timeline known as of yet.

Thank you,This now makes sense to me

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Can you match up the visions with the book of revelations please?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Can you match up the visions with the book of revelations please?

This is what makes sense to me.

A king by the name of Shua will dominate

Now Yeshua is a name for Jesus I only got Shua

new topics

top topics

join