It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens live among us? - The weird beings from Conil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes, there it is it seems, sadly as like many times enough proof is lacking. One has to believe to what they said they saw. I assume the lights that they saw and those that got very close illuminated the area enough to see stuff, they also said that although this happened at night it was not so dark to not see anything. If this is all true, well you cant blame the poor kids for not getting all the details, I do be in shock (for the good or for the bad).

Thank you and thank you all for the kind comments!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think someone wearing shoes has walked through and used a stick to draw round and highlight the two unusual prints else it would be difficult to see.
edit on Thursdaypm031631Thu, 03 Mar 2016 15:19:42 -0600192016-03-03T15:19:42-06:00k by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

This picture is also a representation as to what they saw (the thing the two beings digged before lying down and becoming human looking).

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You made a really nice thread! With ''unusual'' alien sightings such as these, I always wonder if there's a similar story from somewhere else. We all know the stories about greys, but when you have these extra weird ones, they appear to be isolated cases; no similar testimonies from elsewhere. Or are there? In any case, if they'd look human they still couldn't do much in our world without speaking any language, having any money or ID etc that are required for basic things like travel. They could assume some human form, but without studying our species for long enough, they wouldn't even be able to open a tin can or buy a train ticket.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ExoticSpaceTiger

Thank you
one man said apparently that he saw the man one day and spoke to him and he spoke back (it happened before this case I think). I believe he said he spoke softly, nothing about the conversation though, perhaps in the book? since J.J Benítez gathered more information about this case. Like I said before, is not the first time I read reports of aliens infiltrated in our society and as long as I remember most of them can speak but it seems they have a hard time speaking well and they also happen to move weird (some of them).

By the way, I believe they found out the two beings were using German passports in a Hotel with fake identities, that although were people that existed, they were in Germany and by that time at least they never set foot in Spain. Not the first time I read about the use of fake identities as well, very weird indeed...
edit on 3-3-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

edit on 3-3-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I'm guessing they brushed the beach around the prints so they could get clear photos of them. Or at least that's a possibility.

Looking forward to reading all this when I can!

AB

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nito92
a reply to: intrptr

These pictures are not an in situ picture, I mean, they were made as to what they saw. As far as I know, of course.

Recreations… thanks for explaining that. It was my first question regards the horseshoe thing as well. I can see foot prints around that, wondering why the forensics aren't applied there?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Sorry for the late reply, I couldnt find others, perhaps in the book? I have a few of his books regarding the UFO / alien phenomena and it always have pictures in them, so there is a chance, but, I assume most if not all pictures of this case will be just representations, except for the official letters, etc.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Another great thread nito92.

I don't really have an explanation for this case at all, but I do have some incidental information regarding the region. I have been to Conil, really beautiful place and typical of those Andalusian seaside villages, all white houses, lots of restaurants etc.

That whole Cadiz coast has long been a drug smuggler's paradise, particularly Barbate, Zahara, La Linea (La Linea was known as the "ciudad sin ley" in the 80's) etc. Now I know this is completely out of left field, but the high strangeness, coupled with the prevalence of drug use, might have at least some relevance.

I just wanted to add a little bit of local flavour to the story, not trying to solve any cases here, and it is probably irrelevant in the long run, but I just felt I should pitch in.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I've benn on a beach at night. Seagulls would appear as fuzzy orangy blobs floating across the sky, as they were reflecting the Sodium street lamps. It wasn't until they were maybe 10 meters away that they were recognizable as seagulls.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thank you! I dont either, and I didnt know that myself, sadly not surprised, I lived many years in Spain and its a country that its population consumes a lot of drugs, smoke a lot, etc. Perhaps they did see all that as a result of that? I dont know, I want to believe it really happened, thanks for the info!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Perhaps they only appeared faceless, but were wearing masks - like when I go diving. It could be that after landing, they decided to play a little ball to get acclimated enough to remove their gear, take a quick nap or probably smooch a little, bury their stuff and get to the movies.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i ve actually been to Conil beach a couple dozen times over the last few years, never heard of this story before though, thanks for sharing !

one thing perhaps worth mentioning is also that Conil is located maybe 50 kms from the US Naval base of Rota, i would guess the biggest US military base in Spain
www.cnic.navy.mil...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nice post, I've checked into a lot of these sorts of cases and I've never come across this one before. There's a lot of information here, I'll have to come back and make a run at it later.

That being said a well put together post, with a lot of information, about an interesting curiosity/anomaly of the universe...these are the sorts of things I come to ATS for, well done.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I like that the aliens are not your stereotypical Greys, however, I was kind of disappointed when they turned into Nordics.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Do aliens live among us?

Yes we do.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Nice story, Nito . I can't add much except it makes me happy to read fun UFO/alien stories on the front page of ATS. That's what brought me here years ago. Thanks!
edit on 3-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This seems reminiscent of the June 22 1976 Spanish Canary Islands UFO. A large, translucent, spherical object, with very tall occupants, seen by multiple witnesses (including some local astronomers evidently.)

There are a lot of accounts of this sighting in many books and online. The similarities are intriguing. As always, there are alternative explanations for the skeptically inclined (of which I am one,) but, at least in the case of the '76 sighting, there are elements that are very difficult for me to dismiss personally.

A couple of ATS topics regarding the '76 CA sightings. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a skeptical analysis: www.ikaros.org.es...

While I'm open to the possibility that it was something anomalous, AND to the possibility that it was a missile... the missile explanation is difficult for me to accept at face value because of certain elements of the sighting. Even taking into account the psychology of how people respond to mundane objects that they cannot identify and thus "let their imaginations run away with them," it just doesn't jibe for me on a gut level. Of course, that's not conclusive by any means so... as always... I'm frustratingly agnostic about it.

Peace.

edit on 3/4/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Added link and typos

edit on 3/4/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm sceptical of anything Spanish villagers say they saw. There were thousands of them saying they had visions in Fatima a hundred years ago. Probably some drugs they took.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If they were here would you see them?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-3-2016 by David2112 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join