It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens live among us? - The weird beings from Conil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wow, great thread, seriously! I didn't know this story.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Thanks for this thread. A new one for me too. Sounds like dimensional intrusions. Keep it in the record indeed.

ZG

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Por gente como vos es una poca de las millones de rasones que me encanta regresar a este hogar afuera de mi hogar. Awesome stuff! Will take time to read it all and also will add anything I can

star dusts at its finest? ggiggiddyyyy

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's wonderful to hear of stories from outside of the US, Thank You for all your work on this!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I just randomly browsed ATS. Didn't expect to read trough such a good story. I don't think I have heard about it before.

I think there may be something up with visitors and Oceans/Coasts.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think we all know by now, that no authority will back up any images, video, audio or otherwise witness only accounts of coming across some of these travellers. You beleive it or you don't believe it, and with so much evidence now in our posession, we are getting to the stage that we no longer need any government to confirm anything, we already know, all they need to do is apologise for lying to us earthlings for so long, and letting us find out for ourselves, which we have thankfully. What's with sending rockets up into space, read that again, up into space. BUTTT we are already IN SPACE. what a stupid planet this really is.......

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
so!
aliens like to play ball on the beach.
Cool.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

another old alien sighting that I haven't heard of,...tho when I first started reading thought it was another story but, nope...I enjoy these threads...looking back at old cases like this!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Stories like this are not getting us closer to the truth, but still good to ready and enjoy thinking how cool if happened to you. Can't explain why witnesses run and hide because I would have have gone slowly towards them trying to communicate...showing them my mobile asking them to show their operating system...It will be cool to know if humans got it right with icons and stuff.

Coming here from that far must be happening because some greater intelligence than ours, i'm pretty confident they'll appreciate such an encounter as much as I do.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you again for the kind comments, I enjoy bringing to this website cases not known / listed in here, so other people can gather more knowledge, etc. I will try to keep it up as long as I have the free time

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
That whole Cadiz coast has long been a drug smuggler's paradise, particularly Barbate, Zahara, La Linea

Or, alternately, drug smugglers dressed up like aliens to reach the shore? Anyone who called the police would be met with laughter, and witnesses would either be afraid or think it was just a prank... I mean that's how I would do it

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Nothing to add other than you're bringing the most quality to this site, so thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nito92
Thank you again for the kind comments, I enjoy bringing to this website cases not known / listed in here, so other people can gather more knowledge, etc. I will try to keep it up as long as I have the free time

So your username went from nimo92 (yesterday) to nito92. Guess theres an option to do that.

otherwise its Berenstain Bears all over again

edit on 5-3-2016 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

Really? but I didnt, perhaps you read bad

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nito92
a reply to: Jonjonj

Thank you! I dont either, and I didnt know that myself, sadly not surprised, I lived many years in Spain and its a country that its population consumes a lot of drugs, smoke a lot, etc. Perhaps they did see all that as a result of that? I dont know, I want to believe it really happened, thanks for the info!

Add to that the young people were known to go to the beach at night to watch. Easy set up for someone to fool them in the dark with robes and scare them silly. Distance of lights on the water is hard to discern unless you are an expert. At one point they mention a fog I believe.

hard to figure why if the blue ball was changing them they would need to make a horseshoe shape in the sand. It says mound but their example is below beach level not above. Where are the real pictures surely they would have taken them.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting case, never heard of this one. I'd like to know whether there were any interviews with the witness's at the time, or if any are still around now. To me personally it sounds like the galactic equivalent of pulling up and asking for directions, but it all just going a bit horribly wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
In 1989 video cameras were available. If one is going to watch ufos, why wouldn't they bring some nice video camera with them to record this world changing event???

This proves to me without a doubt that it is a hoax.

A video camera was expensive back then but there were lots of people involved, they could split the cost.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I wonder when everyone is going to wake up a realize that these "UFO's" are actually government pilots and scientists in top secret crafts doing whatever they feel like to whomever they like.

It's pretty obvious if you look at it with an open awake mind.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

this pic also raised my eyebrows. these do not look like footprints, or anything caused by weight pressing on the sand. they look like shapes 'drawn' in the sand either by a finger or stick or somesuch. still, an interesting case of which i was previously unaware.
edit on R2016th2016-03-07T12:00:02-06:0020161pm664 by RoScoLaz4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join