It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta says if Hillary wins the White House UFO's will get a deep look (again)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Just to make sure I understand what you posted, are you saying Richard Nixon told you he knew that aliens have visited the Earth but he dared not disclose that information?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Just to make sure I understand what you posted, are you saying Richard Nixon told you he knew that aliens have visited the Earth but he dared not disclose that information?

RN told me why it should never be disclosed. He went on about it in detail, but it was only after he died that I found out about the Jackie Gleason story in Florida. Sadly, I was fortunate to talk to the man about this, but to young and stupid at the time to not ask the right questions.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Guyfriday because: Springer, you have mail

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Understood.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have a different conspiracy theory. The saucers and exotic craft are real, and ours; something happened in the 1940's. The move from saucers to triangles is a result of human engineering progress.

The ETs are faked effectively to preclude disclosure. Sufficiently good pseudoevidence planted, even enough to make a President fearful.

Cognitive stealth.
edit on 5-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Evaluating Teller's supposed letter on "UFO technology". Edward Teller didn't write that. Unquestionably.

Because if there's one thing that Teller knew for certain, he knew the progression and historical context of the development of 20th century physics.

Consider this statement:

A revolution of ideas, ideas totally lacking in empirical knowledge burst on the first forty years of this century,....

Firstly, a scientist would say "empirical evidence/results" not "empirical knowledge"

But more importantly, the development of quantum mechanics from 1900 to 1940 did not come in the absence of experiental evidence, but on the back of a huge burst of radical expeirmental result after result. Starting from photoelectric effect, atomic spectroscopy, Zeeman effect, Stern-Gerlach experiment, Einstein-DeHaas, Bragg scattering, Compton effect, everything discovered in the cyclotron, etc etc.

The author asserts the "extraterrestrial scientific revolution of ideas". That it preposterous, the development of QM came in fits and starts with false trails and success, all extensively documented and published.

In any case, the overall letter is very disjointed; it's unclear as to what the point is.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Just a small point. I am always amazed by the degree of distrust the US government is held in by its own citizenship. Or at last a seemingly significant part of it.

Isn't this, in fact, a much larger problem for any government that any potential backclash from disclosure of what (no matter how worrysome) they might have learned through the years about the UFO phenomenon?

I would certainly be a bit worried as president, or congressman, if it turned out that a large percentage of my own voter base was even remotely considering the possibility that I was nothing more than a puppet on a string.

In fact, I would be very worried as a US citizen. I admit secrecy has some merit in moderation, but the moment it threatens the very fundament of my political system, it has clearly gone too far.

BT

edit on 6-3-2016 by beetee because: Typo

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Mark my question to him would be does he have it in writing, or on an official contact with a signature.

And is it detailed as to how far "Deep" means?

We all know how far political lip service goes.

edit on 7-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have you written about these discussions anywhere we could read? I would love to hear more detail a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

RN told me why it should never be disclosed. He went on about it in detail, but it was only after he died that I found out about the Jackie Gleason story in Florida.

That sounds like it would make a great thread and break from the 2016 political cluster F as of late.

In regards to Clinton, she is full of it. Last I checked Her husband was the president and she was the first lady and the SOS . so she had plenty of chances. This is political pandering

edit on 34331America/ChicagoMon, 07 Mar 2016 11:34:08 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

RN told me why it should never be disclosed. He went on about it in detail

What were RN's reasons?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I have talked a little about it here and there, but no I'm not going to ever talk in depth about my conversations I had with RN. Mostly I talked with him about has nothing to do with anyone's business other then mine. Sorry I don't mean to be rude, but these were private conversations between family friends.

originally posted by: interupt42

It would seem that way, but really anything would be better then the slow suicide note being written by the GOP.

originally posted by: mbkennel

School shooting, acts of terrorism, Celebrity scandals, ect ect. It basically came down to this, look at how badly the world reacts to mundane events in the world. Now think how the non-mundane would affect folks. Personally I think he has a point. Polls may show that people want to know, but facts show that people want comfort in the mundane. How is something like a real full blown disclosure going to affect people?

If any government ever came out and said that aliens are real, do you honestly think people will behave in a rational fashion? Sure some will, but it's the ones that don't that cause problems for everyone else. What if the non-rational people are made up of the majority of a countries populace? Then what?

I'm going to leave this thread with this thought;
"An armed confrontation takes place between a hostile individual, and a member of a world government. Everyone can see that the armed person was in the wrong, and that the government official was right in the shooting. Bystanders on the scene openly say that the official was in the right to shoot.

Now does give people who weren't there the right to protest the event, conduct themselves in a violent manner, and force their self appointed view of the truth on others?"

Now ask yourself;
"What if the hostile individual was form another planet, and wasn't acting in a hostile way?"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join