It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think is the Shadow Govt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
After going through the disclosure project testimony on this page (www.galactic-server.com...) from different witnesses, it seems that if there is a shadow government, it would have to be the US Air Force.

I see most of the blame from these witnesses on the US Air Force for trying to cover up on ET's. But again thats my theory.

What is yours?

[edit on 11-1-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There was a old CIA tactic they used in which they would dress up like Airforce personal and presented themselves as such. So looks may be deceiving.

Likely though a Shadow Goverment would have its tentacles in everything Army,Navy, USAF, CIA ,NSA,Public Office and even Civilian sectors

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If one is to believe the paper trail that seems to be there....it all started in 1947. Many of the original players involved (referred to as MJ-12, and other names) came from the OSI and were then basically put directly under the president, all in order to coordinate how to conceal the UFO/alien reality problem. As part of this, we also saw a centralization of intelligence, with the creation of the CIA, as well as the breakout of the Air Force from the Army.

The Air Force can be blamed for the coverup that was Project Bluebook. Initially, it was, at least for those involved, a genuine effort at first. This changed in 1952 with the UFOs in DC, and it then shifted to an "explain it at all costs" objective. One merely needs to pick up any book by the then head of Bluebook, Ed Ruppelt, to confirm this.

Presidents come and go though. Originally, Majestic would brief any new presidents about the alien problem. This gets a little murky, but seemed to have ended after Kennedy, as it is believed that Kennedy wanted to see more done about informing the public, after being briefed. Whether this was the reason, or many other Kennedy decisions, for his assassination, nobody knows. Still though, once out from under the original president, the shadow government was pretty much left to it's own devices, using it's members and agents in various agencies, Congress, etc. to divert funding, information, etc.

As Shadow mentioned above...such an entity would indeed have infiltrated numerous agencies. One needs only to compare the suspected names of the original 12, and then those that followed (as soon after, the trail goes cold) to see that they were from even the presidential cabinet, or just about any of the alphabet agencies.

There was a old CIA tactic they used in which they would dress up like Airforce personal and presented themselves as such. So looks may be deceiving.

This is especially true in UFO cases, as publicly, the Air Force was conducting the investigation. As verified by Ruppelt, and researchers, many of the best cases never made it to Bluebook, but instead went elsewhere. For example, even though it made front page news, the Roswell incident never was mentioned in Bluebook, even as a misidentification (in keeping with the USAF story). The smarter move would have been to have it in there, but as a crashed balloon, but nope, it isn't even in the files. But of course, the Roswell story was successfully buried at the time though....hindsight is 20/20, eh?

A note on the Disclosure Project....

While I applaud their efforts, in many cases they support some frauds and hoaxes, if it looks good anyhow. An example would be Billy Meier....so tread carefully and remember that nothing in this field is the gospel truth....

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I suspect the majority of people in the know and in control on this subject are career military appointees, major military industry leaders, and a few extremely wealthy families who already are in control of this planet. Basically those who run our daily lives run this secret as well. I suspect most higher ups of the United Nations, NATO, the Trilateral Commission, and other big organizations make many of the rules and regulations concerning the treatment of this subject and disseminate these rules to the rest of the world so that this "game" may continue in play without the public becoming too wary.

Of course many other people know bits and pieces of the secret through various means. Such as intelligence agency employees (NORAD, NSA, NRO, DIA, KGB), high level engineers, some doctors and scientists, and low-level military personnel who just happen to get caught up in the debacle unwittingly.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Couldn't we simply call them the global socioeconomic, military, industrial, intelligence elite? If you want to name names, couldn't you simply look at the Bilderberger roll call? Seems like thats where all the real decisions get made.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There IS a shadow government. It was brought to the publics attention shortly after Sept. 11.

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.nci.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you watch the X-Files series, you'll get a pretty good idea on what a Shadow Government is and how it would operate. It would be all those alphabet agencies, all inter-connected, operating under no obligation to the law of the land. The Shadow Government is an entity, a State within a State. They provide they're own funding, through means such as drug cartels, smuggling, weapons deals, what we consider "illegal" trade. Their most secret agents are those who have no record available in any database, so if the agent ever gets caught or killed, no connection can be made to the Shadow Government. I always wonder who exactly is at the top of this Shadow Government Hierarchy? Is it the person with the most money, or is there something else more valuable than money, a secret that holds the invisible thread of the Shadow Government? I think that a big part of this Government's wealth and power comes from their ability to control the Extra terrestrial phenomenon to such a degree that the Public Government is in submission to this Shadow Government.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

This is especially true in UFO cases, as publicly, the Air Force was conducting the investigation. As verified by Ruppelt, and researchers, many of the best cases never made it to Bluebook, but instead went elsewhere. For example, even though it made front page news, the Roswell incident never was mentioned in Bluebook, even as a misidentification (in keeping with the USAF story). The smarter move would have been to have it in there, but as a crashed balloon, but nope, it isn't even in the files. But of course, the Roswell story was successfully buried at the time though....hindsight is 20/20, eh?

A twist to it. I vaguely remember reading about that the Air Force themselves informed the own staffs that unknown persons were claiming to be from USAF in connection with UFO cases and interviewing witnesses. I think it was around the 50s and 60s.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yep, alot of that stemmed from AF officers going out to gather evidence for Bluebook, only to be told by the witness that they already gave their photos, etc. to the AF. Since the AF weren't the ones who collected it actually, they knew someone was posing as AF personnel. Of course, they also knew that if someone was doing that, they were likely a higher entity in the command chain....

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I believe the Illuminati are keeping UFO's secret, so around 2012 they can hoax an alien attack on earth using extra-terrestrial technology and unite the whole world in militarism and of course form there one world governmemt....Dr. Steven Greer agrees with me...

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Shadow Govt.My definition:

I think they're not even human or aliens.The shadow govt could be just a set of ideas where the real government follows and abide to.Simply put,the shadow government could be just guidlines and role model to current government.That's my theory though.Feel free to comment!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The shadow governent is the NWO promoters, Illuminati, the mega-rich who actually control this country and the people that pull the strings attached every President we've had after Kennedy. I actually heard that Bush was actually made of wood until Gipetto did his magic and made him appear human, but he forgot the part about making his nose grow when he lies. If he had not forgot that part, his nose would probably reach from the White House to somewhere in Kansas.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
I believe the Illuminati are keeping UFO's secret, so around 2012 they can hoax an alien attack on earth using extra-terrestrial technology and unite the whole world in militarism and of course form there one world governmemt....Dr. Steven Greer agrees with me...

www.disclosureproject.org...

sir I know they are a threat!

the reptoids are real I saw 2 of them and wasnt alone when i saw them.
I drew pictures and posted my story,

www.geocities.com...

this is what they did to the cow i saw it cut the face that is where it starts.
check it out and be kind it really happened and im really pissed off.

www.think-aboutit.com...

however myself and my friend are still alive.

The shadow gov was created when the US elected gov was infiltrated by external influences. near the end of WWII by harry s. truman
he also made the
NSA CIA NID DARPA DOE OSIR
at the same time.

they operate on black budget funded by what others described above

there purpose was to keep this country our country by gathering intel on EBE's (ET) and preparing a defence for this new threat.
when the Military Industrial Complex is satisfied that we are ready as a military and as a gen public to accept and defend the nation.
they will then stage a first contact.
probablly greys...

deny ignorance

[edit on 16-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

top topics

join