It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss leslie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
We met on a plane. We talked looking into eachothers souls, shared a pillow and felt eachothers voice near our own, talked nudging our heads closer together, pretending that the flight was never going to end, and then we left. Gone....I wont call you maam. I cant bear it. I think I love you.

I know it cant be. I am thinking of you and kicking myself while being relieved I kept my vows.

I hope you dont mind that I talked about my wife so much but I was nervous. You didnt care at the moment and neither did I. We were just talking....You made me feel exposed. We couldnt deny the chemistry and the connection....

How do people deal with endless lost love. I am married and I love my wife.

Why do I fall in love with others. What the hell is wrong with me.

I can just keep loving. Caring, giving my heart.
It feels so important. It is all we have.

Why do we force ourselves into a single partner relationships? Why is that the norm? Why do I feel a duty to suffer? Is this right?

Affairs are not for me. I will just be forever tearing my heart away from women I feel something for.

My wife really is enough, but that doesnt explain why I can fall for others.

I am forced to avoid eye contact with women I am feeling something with. I have to stay deep in my world to avoid females. Its bad.

I attract plenty but am forced to run away for fear of cheating on my wife AGAIN.

I just want to not fall in love. This is really painful.
My wife is worth the pain, but WTF.

I want to just love others too. I know I cant unless I change important things like 1, being married.

I wont, so I am pretty much accepting pain and its killing me.

I need to grow old quick or I am going to do something stupid one day.

Help.

I cant keep dancing away from women and drinking while out or what ever I come up with so as to not engage females around me. This is not normal. This sucks. How do I control this?

edit on 3 1 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You were bewitched by her pheromones. Welcome to being a mammal.
She was probably ovulating and secreting copulins.
Happens to the best of us.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Dude, her perfume was a big issue. I still smell her scent.

Maybe you are right. Holy crap though.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

tadaman,

I do not understand. You have a wife, whom you love? And yet you even notice other women exist? Are other women not simply dudes with different undercarriage configuration to you at this point?

When I am in love with a woman, she is the only woman on the world. There are no others, everything other than that one woman becomes boring, no matter whether it is rumination on particle physics, or the potential that might be held within another woman. Nothing contains any relevance but every second with that one woman with whom I am in love.

Everything else is simply stage dressing. Props, animatronics. Nothing more, nothing to take my interest, nothing to gain my attention or drag my minds eye away from the one I love. Of course, it's been some time since last I was in that happy state.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I dont get it either. I dont want to think it, but maybe I am just a dog at heart. I can control myself but it takes its toll.

Its not that I dont love my wife. I just am capable of loving more. I understand mormons.

I dont know man. Most women are just dudes witb different junk. I still see the special ones out there every now and again. A handful, but they might as well be a million.

I can walk away from 90% of females. Even if they are gunning.

That 10% makes me feel like a soldier following orders. It takes all of me to leave them.

I think I am just screwed. Maybe skunkape is right and its instinct. I do live by instinct.

edit on 3 1 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Give the guy credit. He kept his pecker in his pants.
I have never cheated on a lover, but I would be lying if I said that did not require strength of will on more than one occasion.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Don't get me wrong, I approve greatly of tadamans restraint, because there's many a fellow, many a woman out there who do not love their spouses enough to keep their pants on. Tadaman should be proud of himself for using good judgement in this situation, and for his determination to go against his nature and honour his vows.

However, I suppose what I am getting at, is that in his case it would be wise for him to train himself out of this ease of attraction, because it obviously causes him great difficulty to be falling in love with any random passing woman, without actually going through with anything, not to mention causing him harm in that it makes him feel bad, probably on his wife's behalf.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

tadaman,

Before I go ahead with this next post, I want to make something clear. I respect you a great deal, and although we may not agree on everything, all the time, I would like to think there is a mutual understanding and respect between us.

That is the position from which I say this:

If you are feeling bad about how women effect you, then can I suggest that you seek some form of counselling about these issues? There may be a way to learn your way out of the situation you are finding yourself in.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Lol

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You are human. You did the right thing for your marriage. It was a chance encounter. Enjoy the memory before to lose your hair, teeth, eyesight, mental acquity to age.

Don't beat yourself up, bro.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sounds sucky, and I agree with TrueBrit, in that counseling may be helpful. I think I am married to a man that may be able to relate to your plight. We've been in counseling, I've been in counseling, he's been in counseling, things are going well. No guarantee for the future.

Also, Mormons didn't practice polygamy for love- depending on the source, it was for sexual gratification (which I don't personally think was the reason), or to propagate the Mormon people.. And the "Mormons" that currently practice polygamy are not part of the LDS church. They are offshoots. Sorry to derail, but I felt I needed to clarify that.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

We met on Santa Monica beach. It was a beautiful Saturday, the weather was just right 77deg f. I was alone on my beach towel. A voice called out to me, this was a voice of love. We start off talking about the sky and how deep blue it looked today. She was from Manhattan on vacation with two girlfriends. She walked out to the beech from her hotel the Vice Roy. A swanky swanky place.

We talked for hours about living life and loving. I fell in love with our conversation. We shared sunlight like you tadaman a pillow. I held her hand, she kissed me. We ended up spending 10 life years with each other and it is still counting. Every day is a new day for us. Could I fall in love with someone on a plane too? The sad truth is yes. I would not cheat. I could fall in love for a 4 hour flight and share a pillow also if the compassion is there. I feel your story tadaman!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You are not crazy!

I feel fully capable of loving more than one, and all at once simultaneously(this is NOT an invitation to a gang assault, just in case any of you crazies get any ideas!). And I'm not just talking about sex, either.

You are not alone.
The struggle is real!

And I love you, and miss leslie now,
from a distance a whole lot, lol!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Think of them as:

A partner in business and
A partner in love

When you sign those type of contacts you understand that your partner may have other obligations outside of your relationship

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lileth

That is a awsome cool song. I love it.

top topics

join