It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's "fall"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The Hebrew Ha-Satan or in English The Adversary is in Judaism a sort of employee for Yahweh, there exists no story about an angel named Lucifer who had a fall from grace and was turned into Satan. This myth is Catholic in origin and is the result of poor translating. Lets have a look:
Isaiah 14:12-14. How you have fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who made the nations low! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon ; I will make my self like the Most High."

I'm guessing that the reason Lucifer is no longer in most bibles today is the educated have figured out that Judaism has no pre-fall Satan who was named Lucifer. That myth is Christian in origin, every bible translator knows this. It's not like they go out of their way to let people know that it was a screw up on the Catholic churches behalf, but the they do know it. Christianity as a whole is still coming to terms with this and a lot of people still think Lucifer is real, so I am going to dispel this myth to as many people as possible.

Let's look at the Hebrew: Halal ben Shachar is Hebrew for day star, son of Dawn.

Halal means shining one and is not a name but a mocking gesture by Isaiah to the very human king of Babylon. It's sarcastic, not literal.

We know ben means son of but son of Shachar? Who is Shachar? Don't worry, I'll tell you. The Canaanites had a myth of two twin gods named Shachar (day) and Shahar (evening) who were based off the planet Venus. Every morning before sunrise Venus can be seen but the son always rises and Venus gets out shined. Isaiah is using a Canaanite myth as a metaphor for the king of Babylon who set himself up as a deity.

It actually isn't that complicated. A myth that has been proven to be an error. It's time that we admit to one another these f*** ups so the next generation knows about them, like the generation before us should've done. The same goes for Ezekiel, that was a human king as well, though I am not as knowledgeable about Ezekiel, I do know it's not about Satan. To Jews Ha-Satan is a title and not a name. He also isn't a "fallen angel." I know this because I study Judaism for fun. So being separated from Judaism I can understand the error happening then, but now, there is no excuse.

I hope that helps clear things up, questions?
edit on 29-2-2016 by Gezus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have a question. Why do you keep making multiple accounts and why do you feel the need to post from these multiple accounts simultaneously? Who are you trying to fool here?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gezus

Hmm, well I was about 4 years of age when an asthmatic old man whom was invisible hissed into my ear and said "Poor, Poor Paul, you are going to have such a sad, sad, terrible bad life, I feel so very, very sorry for you, ah I tell you what Give ME your soul and I shall give you a wonderful, wonderful life, My name is SATAN".
Now I was only about 4 years old playing with a matchbox (brand of toy) car under our living room window under a grey sky that neither wanted to rain nor shine, it was not winter but a cold summer time day, I had no concept of Satan it was just a bad man if you had asked me and indeed I had probably never heard of him since my family were not church goers.

I by the way said "No!" and ran in to my mother frightened, she thought it may be here ex husband whom had tried to gain custody of me so ran outside to check and there was no one there of course, this old man was invisible and had litterally breathed into my right ear, I have a bad right eye and my hearing on my right side is not right.

19 years Later at about the age of 23 I heard him again, I have also experienced thing's for much of my life, our family are what you may call sensitive.

So you really have no idea what you are talking about here, put me down as a crackpot if you like but I am telling you the truth, the devil is REAL, he is YOUR enemy and he is a sack of Putrescent Sh5a, by the way he has this little trick, he can reach into your mind and make you forget at the conscious level almost like hypnosis but he can do so very quickly and he can steal your memory's as well, maybe even change thing's and alter our perception of history but he has lost no matter what he does.

Oh and he was not prophesizing about my life, it was more an ultimatum, give me your soul or I will trash your existance.

edit on 29-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I'm not sure what point your trying to make, I am just trying to make people aware of an old but persistent error.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why are you lying? I don't have another account. And I can't help it if you don't know what Im talking about or don't like the subject or whatever the hell it is that is bothering you.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I agree. Please allow me to share my research:

Isaiah 14 is a controversial chapter. Some say it is an allusion to Satan and/or the Devil, while others say that it refers to a King of Babylon.

I propose that the chapter in question is indeed addressed to the King of Babylon (verse 4), but actually references a page out of the Canaanite religion (verses 12-14). A clearer picture is revealed by referring to the original Hebrew language of the verse, along with Canaanite mythology.

4. That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! The golden city ceased!
12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Isaiah 14 (King James Version)

[Verse 12] The figure in question literally "fell from Heaven": [naphalta (נָפַ֥לְתָּ) (fell)] [mis'sa mayim (מִשָּׁמַ֖יִם) (from Heaven)]. This rules out any human being.

[Verse 12] "Lucifer, son of the morning", is an outdated and inaccurate translation, originating with St. Jerome's Latin Vulgate Bible, and perpetuated by the King James Version of the Bible, Dante Alighieri's "Divine Comedy", and John Milton's "Paradise Lost".

In place of "Lucifer", the original Hebrew actually states: "Helel (הֵילֵ֣ל) Ben (בֶּן־) Shahar (שָׁ֑חַר)", which literally means;
"Helel, the son of Shahar".

The word, "Helel" (הֵילֵ֣ל), is rather enigmatic. According to several Concordances, Helel is defined as: "a shining one" and "star of the morning".

According to the ancient Ugaritic texts of Ras Shamra, Helel was indeed a Canaanite deity who sought to usurp the authority of El.

Shahar is a Canaanite deity representative of the "Morning Star," which is Venus on the eastern horizon before sunrise. This deity is synonymous with the Greek deity Phosphorus.

Now we have, "Helel son of Shahar/Phosphorus/Morning Star".

As we have the "Morning Star," we also have the "Evening Star." Venus, as the evening star, sits on the western horizon after sunset. The evening star was known in the Levant as the deity Shalim, and to the Greeks as the deity Hesperus.

The Greeks treated the morning star as one deity, and the evening star as a separate deity,... although they knew that both were the planet Venus. In tale and story, Venus was separated into Phosphorus and Hesperus, but always understood, intellectually, to both be Venus. The same can be said about the Levantines regarding Shahar and Shalim. Both cultures knew the morning and evening stars to be Venus.

So now we can deduce, "Helel son of Venus."

According to Greek mythology, Venus was a prominent goddess. And through archetype and correlation, we parallel the goddess Venus to the goddesses Inanna, Ishtar, Athirat, and Asherah.

Now we deduce, "Helel son of Asherah/Athirat."

Asherah/Athirat is the consort of El.

We can now derive: "Helel, son of Asherah/Athirat and El"

Isaiah is also referring to Baal Hadad. This can be concluded by reading the context of the verse and correlating it with the Canaanite religion.

How you have fallen from heaven, Helel Ben Shahar! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

You said in your heart, “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of El (אֵ֖ל [God]); I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like El Elyon (לְעֶלְיֽוֹן׃ [Most High]).”

- Isaiah 14:12-14

The two following phrases should be self-evident:

"I will raise my throne above the stars of El."

"I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like El Elyon."

Examining Isaiah 14:12-14,... we must think about which son of Asherah/Athirat has his throne on Mount Zephon,... and who wants to usurp both El and Elyon.

Now, let us examine "Mount Zaphon."

Mount Zephon is known today as Mount Aqraa. It is upon this mountain that Baal Hadad, son of El and Athirat/Asherah, established his throne and sanctuary. From this event of the Baal Cycle, we get the name/title: Baal-Zephon.

Baal Hadad was indeed a son of El and Venus/Shahar/Asherah, who sought to usurp El's authority, succeed Elyon, and establish a throne on Mount Zephon. Isaiah 14:12-14 illustrates this perfectly.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What I can tell you is that I know what I am talking about. I suggest if you doubt me, you research it your damn self and stop worrying about what I am doing. All I'm doing is pointing out an error. I didn't make it up. I didn't invent ancient Canaan, the Ugaritic texts and all the other easy to find information about the ancient Mesopotamian region.

link   
Nope you are confused Gezus...
Lucifer existed in heaven and in the garden where things were perfect...He tried to destroy first in the garden and was cast down... Later he and his minions tried again to corrupt on earth and so they did infecting the pure blood of men causing the hybrid nephilm... The flood was caused and wiped almost all of them out the watchers helped after the flood one of the infected rose to power He was Nimrod or Asshur the hunter of men a murderous scum... It was he who built the tower of Babylon and was Satan in the flesh...The Lord came back down and confounded the people stupefied and scattered them across the earth...And so because of these new languages The memory and worship was continued by these people in thier new lands but they called him by different names... Osirus Apollyon Baal abbadon Zeus Saturn Venus Enlil Chronos Marduk etc he is the Father of Lies and all false religions... He has died his tomb has been found his dna has been taken his mortal wound shall be healed...All of this was done in attempt to spoil the pure blood of man in attempt to prevent Jesus to be born a true man.... So you see in those days there was great evil and they were playing with DNA... So as in the days of Noah so to will the end of days be... Nimrod is going to be brought back to life this is the Antichrist watch him to gain power in whatever country has his throne... here's a hint It was once Hitlers throne of power it has moved several times... I could ramble on but what's the point everybody thinks they know something or believes nothing at all... know this though... the time is short...

the throne of pergamon
Nimrod-Osirus-Apollyon-the antichrist and king of the nwo
edit on 29-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Yes of course

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Damn you know a lot. That is awesome. THANK YOU so much. I will immediately use your information to educate myself, and couldn't be more grateful.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Hopefully I can have the honor of telling you (you might already know) that at Isaiahs point in time Baal had usurped El and was now consorting with Asherah. This is the probable source of all the incestuous deity myths. Subsequently, Baal would later be dubbed YHWH.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
According to myth, Satan is Gods right hand man.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I would not rule it out.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I agree, I am very confused. But the only thing confusing is your ramblings. But thank you

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I wonder how long he had that job before God fired him?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Come on, it's obvious who you are Gnosisfaith. Multiple brand new accounts every couple of days rehashing the same arguments over and over on the same subjects. You're going to keep getting banned, I'm not sure why you keep on trying.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Heh you don't like my condensed wall of text?
Don't matter research these if you want a bigger picture...
the throne of pergamon 
Nimrod-Osirus-Apollyon-the antichrist and king of the nwo

We know it's Barzini he's trying again....
edit on 29-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

There is much in common between the archetypes, attributes, qualities, powers, and mythos of Baal Hadad and Yahweh. There is evidence that Yahweh's rise to monotheistic dominance included assimilating and incorporating the aspects of deposed gods, including Baal Hadad. Additionally, even a comparative analysis of the regional religious systems offers direct coorelation:

• Most High
El Elyon (Judaism)
Elyon (Canaanite)
Anu (Mesopotamian)
Anu (Hurrian)
Uranus (Greek)
Caelus (Roman)

Succeeded or Usurped by:

• God the Father
(Elohim / Anunna / Olympians)

El / Elohim (Judaism)
El (Canaanite)
Enlil (Mesopotamian)
Kumarbi (Hurrian)
Cronus (Greek)
Saturn (Roman)

Succeeded or Usurped by:

• Son of God
(B'nei Elohim / Sons of El / Igigi / Titans)

Yahweh (Judaism)
Baal Hadad (Canaanite)
Marduk [Son of Ea/Enki] (Mesopotamian)
Teshub (Hurrian)
Zeus (Greek)
Jupiter (Roman)

• Divine Council
(Bible) Elyon, El, Yahweh
(Canaanite) Elyon, El, Baal
(Mesopotamian) Anu, Enlil, Ea
(Greece) Zeus, Poseidon, Hades

•Divine Courtship
(El & Asherah), (Yahweh & Asherah)
(El & Athirat), (Baal & Baalat)
(Anu & Ki), (Enlil & Ninlil), (Marduk & Sarpanit)
(Uranus & Gaia), (Cronus & Rhea), (Zeus & Hera)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Although I am sure you are correct I have never been able to find a scrap on Helel or Halal. I go with halal because I don't believe he is referring to a deity but using a Hebrew term that means shining one. The reason I say this is the suffix el that denotes God in a Hebrew name and none of the given translations have God in them. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am done trying to argue with you gnosisisfaith/Areyousirius and so on and so forth Gezus.

But I am not the only one who sees what you are doing?

Beware the MODs they will catch you again.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join