It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Fraud Depends On You Thinking You Are A Legal Fiction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Shamrock6

Again you're talking this 'sovereign' stuff. Why?

Comment wasn't directed at you. It was directed at another member who said sovereign citizens.

Please try to engage your brain and keep up when adults are speaking and not whatever crap you paid three easy installments of $49.99 to learn that is buzzing around your head.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have always found threads like this very interesting because,

The thread is immediately attacked, criticized, joked about, anything but a factual argument to the op.

Why is it so beyond the pale that we would be treated like chattel, hell the federal income tax law(sixth amendment) was created the same year as the Federal Reserve. Our taxes go to the fed to pay the interest on the money they create.
link

Jefferson said "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies"

Nathan Rothschild said "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

Andrew Jackson said "You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."

Amschel Mayer Rothschild said "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws."

Throughout history we have been given glimpses of the evil intent of the money masters. More recently the massive fraud that led to the mortgage bubble, should leave no person confident in the banking elite's capabilities. It seems perfectly logical that if there was a way to monetize people from birth, they would do it, they would sell their own mothers for a dollar.

So, I ask the skeptics of this issue, why do you have so much faith in our controllers that they wouldn't do this to us?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Pretty simple answer: I don't see anybody saying "our secret cabal leaders would never do this to us!"

I see a lot of "the freeman/SC 'solutions' don't produce actual results."

Presuming we secretly mean one thing that's completely separate from what we've actually said isn't going to really get anywhere.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

and whoosh - you are now attempting to divert to another issue

but hey - as you are here - can you answer my question ?

the OP seems to have vanished

here it is repeated - so you cannot ask ` what question `

if as you claim our " name " has a moneterised ` value ` how much is a dead person worth ?????????????

and more important - how do you redem the " value " of the dead ???????????

i only ask because theres more of them than there are of us [ living ] - so the ecconomics of this seem to have broken down

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

How did I divert to a different issue?

So you assume that I'm onboard with the op because I'm asking questions?

How much is a dead person worth? Depends on how much money they had= inheritance tax.
The dead person spent their whole life as a debt slave, their usefulness has expired as well in their eyes.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: ignorant_ape

How did I divert to a different issue?

So you assume that I'm onboard with the op because I'm asking questions?

How much is a dead person worth? Depends on how much money they had= inheritance tax.
The dead person spent their whole life as a debt slave, their usefulness has expired as well in their eyes.

By assigning something to those of us who are critical of the premise that we did not say, and then asking us to explain something we did not say.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Some interesting reading

The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is one of a number of uniform acts that have been promulgated in conjunction with efforts to harmonize the law of sales and other commercial transactions in all 50 states within the United States of America. The Uniform Commercial Code is looked upon as the bible in the world of business.

the UCC is based directly on Vatican Canon Law, of the Roman Canon Law,

www.macquirelatory.com...

From Ballentine's Law Dictionary, 1948 Edition. 'Human Being' is defined as follows: 'See monster' . From the same dictionary, 'monster' is defined: 'A human-being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal.'

www.hisholychurch.net...

www.usavsus.info...

edit on 28/2/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You are aware that the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is not actual law but only recommendations? States are free to pass and interpret them anyway they choose which is why you often heat the disclaimer, 'Check your local laws'.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The same in the uk with the court system , using Acts instead of common law , but they sure do rake in the money with them

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Huh? If a particular state adopts any of the UCC it becomes law and is not an 'act'.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

When your birth is registered a legal fiction is created.

The legal fiction, known as a 'name', is listed as a tradable asset.

Private financiers forward loans of fiat currency to governments in exchange for lists of these 'names'.

More made up freeman crap, not based on anything factual. You really should not blindly believe everything you read on the internet!

I'm not suggesting you confuse anyone

You are the one confused here, believing such silly stories!

rationalwiki.org...

Also there is what was said in a Canadian court...

Canadian Associate Chief Justice John D. Rooke wrote a 185-page judgment rejecting what he called "Organized Pseudolegal Commercial Arguments" (OPCA), specifically defendant Dennis Meads's Freeman on the Land claims,[28] saying:[7] These persons employ a collection of techniques and arguments promoted and sold by ‘gurus’ to disrupt court operations and to attempt to frustrate the legal rights of governments, corporations and individuals. The persons who advance these schemes, and particularly those who market and sell these concepts as commercial products, are parasites that must be stopped.

I also suggest you read www.canlii.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

You guys are going off on the brainwashed meaningless answers trail.

Actually, that world be you in the first post, pushing freeman woo!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SharonGlass

Half correct, good sir.

About 10 grand to the funeral home!

Actually if you buy your casket from walmart try about 3 grand a t most. and 3 grand for casket at most. youll have 4 grand in change. OR just get a pine box or donate body to science. then pocket th e cash.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: SharonGlass

Half correct, good sir.

About 10 grand to the funeral home!

Actually if you buy your casket from walmart try about 3 grand a t most. and 3 grand for casket at most. youll have 4 grand in change. OR just get a pine box or donate body to science. then pocket th e cash.

These seem to be all the rage at the moment www.wickerwillowcoffins.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

So 867-5309 wasn't entertaining? I wish I knew how to embed videos. I'd have has musical accompaniment for ya.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

They were so right. I can plan a party like nobodies business. Love the free advertising.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Capitalization or brackets around your zip code won't keep you out of jail for avoiding taxes.

If it did, the wealthiest people in America would be using this Sovereign Citizen scam -- and it is a scam.

Usually, some slick salesman type will travel from town to town hosting little seminars in budget hotel conference rooms, dazzling desperate people (who badly want to believe) with pseudo legalese...with a tiny dash of truth thrown in the give credibility.

The'll hawk their books, CD's/DVD's and packets of paperwork that will "guarantee your freedom and person hood" or some such nonsense.

You social security number is NOT a secret bank account.

In the eyes of the US criminal justice and court system, your name is your name -- all caps, backwards, or whatever.

If you avoid the IRS, you will have enforceable liens placed against you.

If you file paperwork to assert this bogus nonsense, many states now classify this as a felony. Say goodbye to owning firearms and voting. The court system doesn't want to be clogged up with stacks of worthless paperwork by you when there are already to many legitimate cases to handle.

We don't operate under admiralty court in the USA. If you refuse to "board the ship" in court, you'll only look like an idiot and really piss off the judge for wasting their time...and an angry judge is not a good thing.

None of the people in the USA that try this bogus garbage have ever "prevailed" -- they only evade and postpone the inevitable. Eventually you will wind up in jail, no matter how much bogus paperwork you file.

Oh, and the FBI will classify you as a "domestic terrorist" ... so have fun with the TSA. That's right, when you bomb the legal system with a bunch of phony, fake crap you tie it up and keep actual cases from being handled that are a public concern. So...have fun with that.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Huh? If a particular state adopts any of the UCC it becomes law and is not an 'act'.

Correct. States individually adopt parts of the UCC in the form of statues/code. Each state decides what it adopts, doesn't adopt, or amends. So much for being "uniform" eh?

The entire argument hinges on the predication that people are considered property to be covered via a security agreement, and thus fall under the secured transaction (article 9) of the UCC. *rubs forehead*

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You are aware that the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) is not actual law but only recommendations? States are free to pass and interpret them anyway they choose which is why you often heat the disclaimer, 'Check your local laws'.

To further that...on their own, UCC documents aren't "legal documents" -- they're public record of a security agreement. It is up to the legal system to determine the sufficiency of any claim made with UCC documents.

It's like saying, "Hey, FYI this guy borrowed money from us to buy a tractor...so if he tries to sell it you, he still owes us money..." And it would be up to the judicial system to look over any supporting paperwork that was signed during the loan process (security agreements and such) to determine if the claim(s) are substantiated.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

All of which I do not see what the issue is with the poster I was responding to. Uniformity of contract law is not a bad thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join