It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stone Henge conspiracy.What really is Stone henge?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I enjoyed your post and glad you enjoyed Stonehenge, but that's a rook not a raven.

Incidentally, the collective noun for ravens is "an unkindness of ravens", but for ravens it's a "parliament of rooks".

I said " a pair of ravens" which is the correct grammar. And they were not Rooks. Rooks have a large grey-black bill.

edit on 28-2-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Ah, lost in translation. By cairn I meant burial mound, or barrow, not a pile of stones
a reply to: paraphi

The images below are of an Irish/Celt burial ground.

Knowth.

Google.

The same Patten? The same spirals?

The Torus.

I can do this all day every day. The proof and evidence is never ending.

edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

The mounds, without doubt (in my opinion), are not the torus. Look again, closely. They are sacred spaces, more likely for rebirth...

When the ray of the sun penetrates the back stone at Knowth, it is precisely winter solstice -the shortest day - and the days begin to grow again, the sun regains it's power. Not a torus, but a symbol of the cycle of life, death and rebirth.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

It dose not have to be just one thing.

But don't deny the truth.

This is ATS.

x

You have a left and right hand. they are not the same but different.

positive and negative.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What is it about this thread you don't like?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Take it from me. You don't get ravens at Stonehenge, but you do get rooks. I liked the photos you have taken down. Stonehenge looks good with a grey sky.

Our ancestors built amazing monuments and some have even more obscure purposes, like Silbury Hill.

It takes a bit of a skill to work this website, but it gives you a real idea of the richness on the ancient landscape of Wiltshire. Pour yourself a glass of wine, or make a coffee and have a gander.

Wiltshire County Council heritage

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What is you’re theory in essence. The Problem is that you present hour long videos.

You might want to summarize you’re ideas more succinctly.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If there is a cover up (which I suspect), then it is a cover up of that tesla quote you wrote on the first page.

Free wire-less active current energy with the help of the magnetic field of earth. Would be nice to be able to drive an electric car with 'no need to charge' battery, fly a plane with 'no need to charge' battery, laptop with 'no need to charge' battery.

Light, color(slower light), electricity (eV) and sound are all cousins. And you can make them all relate quite easily via number conversion of their oscillation.

ETA:
But those richy riches and their insane economic system eh.
edit on 28/2/16 by Sump3 because: explained

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

Smart Man Tesla.

Died broke and robbed.

I'm grateful he had the good sense not to divulge all he knew.

Nikola Tesla — 'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

It is the above that makes matter. Ask Stephen and them. The 3 invisibles.

One of the best things I have ever realised

Thanks T.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Huffs and sighs at the same time.

Please read the thread from the start.

I don't know how to make it more simple?
[

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I don't not like it, I share your passion for ancient monuments and neolithic structures. I just don't agree with your conclusion, that they all represent a torus and for the simple reason that in all my reading and visits to old stones I'm convinced that they all represent something unique and specific of themselves. I don't think they can all be swept under the torus umbrella as a simple, unified theory. I think it's much more complicated than that.

There is no doubt that the neolithic cultures in Britain were talking to each other, and further afield too. We can see this in the similarities between northern and southern sites. I just want to share with you some bits that I know, to see if it helps you clarify your ideas a bit. You just keep on, don't be put off by me.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

I don't not like it, I share your passion for ancient monuments and neolithic structures. I just don't agree with your conclusion, that they all represent a torus and for the simple reason that in all my reading and visits to old stones I'm convinced that they all represent something unique and specific of themselves. I don't think they can all be swept under the torus umbrella as a simple, unified theory. I think it's much more complicated than that.

There is no doubt that the neolithic cultures in Britain were talking to each other, and further afield too. We can see this in the similarities between northern and southern sites. I just want to share with you some bits that I know, to see if it helps you clarify your ideas a bit. You just keep on, don't be put off by me.

A constant reminder to the people that lived close to Stone Henge. We are always in between positive and negative poles. More proof the "Stone Henge people" where peaceful.

I do know what I'm saying is true, or I would be in the pub right now. Not caring.

I can do the Nazca lines too. Any ancient artefact to a degree, because I have stumbled across what the ancients were all about. And knew. Im not being arrogant. I'm p#ssed off. Join me?

Forgive I for sharing, You're just caring. I get that. But don't deny it. It is rude. To our ancients. The evidence is to much.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So when was the figure carved? The Neolithic? If you want to think that Stonehenge represents a torus, please do. I shall leave you to it to enjoy your discovery.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

So when was the figure carved? The Neolithic? If you want to think that Stonehenge represents a torus, please do. I shall leave you to it to enjoy your discovery.

Thanks I'm stoked I figured it out all by myself. Well sacred geometry showed and helped me. But still.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I thought it was a calendar for predicting solar and or lunar eclipses.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
One chalk figure says one thing, and another says something else...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
One chalk figure says one thing, and another says something else...

A big Man with a big stick? or a fertility? With a big **** ?

Perhaps you should start courting lines dots and circles when you see ancient images. It really helps.

just because you think is a squiggle doesn't mean it is and vice verse.

But it will always be what it is.

Don't make me say it....t t t T o O R u Us S,

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet
I can do the Nazca lines too.

Aha, see I knew it, now come on, who said "AquarianTrumpet" three times in the mirror

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

If its all the same thing. Then its all the same thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet
Don't make me say it....t t t T o O R u Us S,

But why Torus?

I can see this is just another Stonehenge theory, but what makes this one compelling. Go on, persuade your audience. Do it simply and concisely, and without YouTube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join