It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stone Henge conspiracy.What really is Stone henge?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet
a reply to: TerryDon79

You win.

Ill stop.

: ) .

happy now? one more truth buried.

What truth? The truth that you don't know what a torus is? Or the truth that it's Stonehenge and not (as you keep saying) Stone Henge?
edit on 282228/2/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I refuse to post in this thread any longer.

I am not planting a forest knowing full well. No one will see trees, let alone all the wood to be had.

To much crab mentality.

Google what crabs do in a bucket. Full of crabs.
edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's unfortunate. Many of us learned a little bit, but this thread is comparable to someone 100 years ago saying "Holy cow! E=mc squared! There are people I know who are conducting their own experiments, and I'll also point out that the LHC is a torus. If you have anything significant to add to the many years of research and the billions of dollars of investment, I'm sure we'd love to hear it. Sorry if I sound agro but I feel like Hunter S Thompson at that point in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas:" Finish... The @#!#ING story!!!"

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
opps wrong thread.

edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wonder what it was used for. I imagine there was drumming, horn playing, their own voices coming from the middle and creating sound waves that were shaped by the stones fulfil a purpose we'll figure out eventually. I think pyramids witnessed the same action. There's so much to be learned from sound and frequency, proportion, all the stuff that will take the human race to another level. This wouldn't be ats without me wondering if the answers are already known and being withheld from people for just that reason. We'll find it

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

The answers to your sound/frequency/pyramid questions are here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I don't have to convince anyone. I came to share. If it is not welcome. Then it is not welcome. I'm not the one getting irate about the truth. I am loving the fact that my dumb ass found it.

We hear that claim on a weekly basis, its the by-line of a delusional mind that desperately wants to believe its making a difference, when in reality, everyone can see the truth but you
The truth is, that this thread is full of nonsense created by your imagination, which doesn't know any of the facts about the subject you're claiming expertise on...
sad but true

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

And I suppose your avatar is not holding a pine cone in its hand?

What is it then, an iphone?

edit on 29-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

No, it's an i-cone.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

This bloke, Carl Monck "The code in monuments", found that if the central longitude of the earth is based on the centre of the big pyramid and not on GMT, the mathematics of Stonehenge, among others, gives its precise geographical location on the earths surface down to the nearest minute of arc.

Apparently he also stated that this also applies to some geographical features on Mars.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

See there you go, proving you know nothing about the subject, because you can't see the bigger picture

Well here is the bigger picture

This is the British museum description

This Assyrian relief is from the throne room of the North-West Palace of Ashurnasirpal II (reigned 883-859 BC) at Nimrud in northern Iraq. It was originally positioned behind the king’s throne.
Ashurnasirpal appears twice, shown from two sides, dressed in ritual robes and holding a mace symbolising his authority. The figure of the king on the right makes a gesture of worship to a god in a winged disk in the top centre of the relief.
The source of the king’s power may be Ashur, the national god, or Shamash, the god of the sun and justice.
He holds a ring in one hand, an ancient Mesopotamian symbol of god-given kingship. The figure of the king on the left appears to gesture towards a Sacred Tree in the centre. This balanced combination of steams and foliage is a symbol of fertility and abundance given by the gods.
Behind the king, on either side of the relief, is a winged protective spirit who blesses and purifies Ashurnasirpal using a cone-shaped object to sprinkle liquid from a ritual bucket. The relief thus summarises visually the main ideas of Assyrian kingship; he is the source of abundance provided by the gods.
Ancient visitors approaching the enthroned king would have thus seen three royal figures, the living king facing them, and, on either side of him, two carved images showing Ashurnasirpal’s relationship with the gods.
Emerging from behind the king himself would be the Sacred-Tree.
There was another almost identical relief opposite the main door of the throne room, and similar scenes occupied prominent positions in other Assyrian palaces. They were also embroidered on the royal clothes.
J.E. Reade, Assyrian sculpture (London, The British Museum Press, 1983)
Excavated by Austen Henry Layard, 1845-7

This is an explanation of the cone from "Gods, Demons and Symbols of Ancient Mesopotamia"

In Neo-Assyrian art, objects resembling a pine
cone and a bucket (or occasionally a bucket
alone) are held as attributes by a number of
different genies, often in association with the
stylised tree; the 'cone' is held up in the right
hand, the bucket held down in the left. Only
very rarely are these objects held by figures
which might be interpreted as entirely human;
almost always they are held by genies or
human-animal hybrids (see demons and
monsters). As well as in front of the stylised
tree, the bucket and cone are seen held before
floral decorative elements, guardian supernatural
figures, the king or his attendants, or
open doorways. The cone has been interpreted
as a fir cone (Pinus brutia), as the male flower of
the date palm or as a clay object in imitation of
such. The bucket has been thought to have
been of metal or wicker, and to have contained
either water or pollen (see stylised tree and its
`rituals'). Written sources on the matter are
few, but it seems clear that the bucket and cone
were associated with purification, for they are
known respectively as banduddû (bucket) and,
significantly, mullitu (purifier), and figurines 11
of genies holding these attributes were among
the types placed within buildings for protection
from malevolent demons and disease

Both written by experts
Both have nothing to do with any of the garbage you're spewing in this thread

You didn't answer my question from earlier
What happened to your other account DaysLate

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

From what I'm finding out. It seems like the ancients had this global network of the same or similar monuments.
It really is like a world wide web. but of stone. And there are all the same or very familiar.Its fascinating for me to find all this out.

There are even dances that are representation of the flower of life Patten. The fan dance and the maypole dance are just two of them. There are more. So many other ways of handing down and persevering this knowledge too.

This Patten. The flower of life. It really is everywhere.

Fascinating

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

From what I'm finding out. It seems like the ancients had this global network of the same or similar monuments.

And how do you account for this global network of knowledge
1. Aliens
2. Lost race of teachers
3, Akashic records
4, Aliens

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

They located the sacred harmonic points of the planet and then placed their geodetic markers upon them with incredible precision.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Option 5. Skythians

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

They located the sacred harmonic points of the planet and then placed their geodetic markers upon them with incredible precision.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Option 5. Skythians

Oh yeah, thanks, I forgot that one

option 5 non existent Atlanteans who only ever existed in a treaty on philosophy

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

See there you go, proving you know nothing about the subject, because you can't see the bigger picture

Well here is the bigger picture

This is the British museum description

This Assyrian relief is from the throne room of the North-West Palace of Ashurnasirpal II (reigned 883-859 BC) at Nimrud in northern Iraq. It was originally positioned behind the king’s throne.
Ashurnasirpal appears twice, shown from two sides, dressed in ritual robes and holding a mace symbolising his authority. The figure of the king on the right makes a gesture of worship to a god in a winged disk in the top centre of the relief.
The source of the king’s power may be Ashur, the national god, or Shamash, the god of the sun and justice.
He holds a ring in one hand, an ancient Mesopotamian symbol of god-given kingship. The figure of the king on the left appears to gesture towards a Sacred Tree in the centre. This balanced combination of steams and foliage is a symbol of fertility and abundance given by the gods.
Behind the king, on either side of the relief, is a winged protective spirit who blesses and purifies Ashurnasirpal using a cone-shaped object to sprinkle liquid from a ritual bucket. The relief thus summarises visually the main ideas of Assyrian kingship; he is the source of abundance provided by the gods.
Ancient visitors approaching the enthroned king would have thus seen three royal figures, the living king facing them, and, on either side of him, two carved images showing Ashurnasirpal’s relationship with the gods.
Emerging from behind the king himself would be the Sacred-Tree.
There was another almost identical relief opposite the main door of the throne room, and similar scenes occupied prominent positions in other Assyrian palaces. They were also embroidered on the royal clothes.
J.E. Reade, Assyrian sculpture (London, The British Museum Press, 1983)
Excavated by Austen Henry Layard, 1845-7

This is an explanation of the cone from "Gods, Demons and Symbols of Ancient Mesopotamia"

In Neo-Assyrian art, objects resembling a pine
cone and a bucket (or occasionally a bucket
alone) are held as attributes by a number of
different genies, often in association with the
stylised tree; the 'cone' is held up in the right
hand, the bucket held down in the left. Only
very rarely are these objects held by figures
which might be interpreted as entirely human;
almost always they are held by genies or
human-animal hybrids (see demons and
monsters). As well as in front of the stylised
tree, the bucket and cone are seen held before
floral decorative elements, guardian supernatural
figures, the king or his attendants, or
open doorways. The cone has been interpreted
as a fir cone (Pinus brutia), as the male flower of
the date palm or as a clay object in imitation of
such. The bucket has been thought to have
been of metal or wicker, and to have contained
either water or pollen (see stylised tree and its
`rituals'). Written sources on the matter are
few, but it seems clear that the bucket and cone
were associated with purification, for they are
known respectively as banduddû (bucket) and,
significantly, mullitu (purifier), and figurines 11
of genies holding these attributes were among
the types placed within buildings for protection
from malevolent demons and disease

Both written by experts
Both have nothing to do with any of the garbage you're spewing in this thread

You didn't answer my question from earlier

I have seen what you posted in real life. It is in the British museum. I went there on a fact finding mission.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

And how do you account for this global network of knowledge
1. Aliens
2. Lost race of teachers
3, Akashic records
4, Aliens

Humans.

Come back to earth.

The scared geometry knowledge comes from with in. NOT outer space. Look at nature. Did a space alien make the spiders web for the spider? Or did the space alien show a flower how to grow. Because it is the same Patten.

It comes from within. It is why so many megalithic structures, carvings, drawings etc. Have a lot of the same familiar spiral Patten. It seems to be from my research. One of the first 'things' there ever realised. Spirals.

Don't make me say Torus.

Said it.

The reason there are three spirals.

Is because while doing my extensive research. I discovered that the ancients mostly all seemed to believe. The 3 is in 1 - the 1 is in 3 'religion'. As well as the golden rule.Do unto others as you would do unto you. What goes around comes around.

Spirals and the golden ratio.

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

That's not a torus.

A torus is a doughnut. A ring is a torus.

Spirals aren't doughnuts, they're a continuous curve emanating from a central point.

Pine cones aren't doughnuts (they're a spiral fibonacci sequence.)

It's mistakes like this (gotten from your original source) that destroy your credibility. You need to take time to clean up those errors.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It really is like a world wide web. but of stone. And there are all the same or very familiar.Its fascinating for me to find all this out.

Which ancients?
How are they all the same, or very familiar?
What time spans are we talking about?

originally posted by: childofapoet Patten...

This Patten...

Are you sure you don't mean Patton? Because it seems you are alluding to a General Patton that can be seen everywhere...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You still didn't answer my question from earlier

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join