It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every man in Iranian village 'executed on drugs charges'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I wonder just how many men were in that village also . 3 ...6 ....12 .....Could have been a family enterprise for all we know .

Are your ok with that? People being executed for the sake of drugs or drug use?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Allow me to be the first to voice what will be a very unpopular opinion.

It's their country. Their rules. If the folks there dislike it enough, like they did the Shah, they'll replace the rulers with someone else.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

No not really .Maybe if Iran had not been under economic sanctions they may have been able to build prisons and hire guards and staff and could have even looked at other choices . Things cost money .Iran like Cuba has been under economic pressures for a long time .Held down by tptb and by them trying to have self worth and dignity instead of being boot kissers to the dictates of other powers . Times they are a changing . I expect Iran to emerge from this suppressed position into a much better place in the society of Nations .

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not unpopular at all (or at least with all), and frankly I'm glad you said that. We've embargoed Cuba for how long? And why? Yet our biggest trading partner is the world's largest communist government and second to none (soon at least) in terms of power and influence.

It's their countrym their laws, their punishment, and their business. Economic involvement CAN be influenced by governance and rights issues, but it shouldn't be the first and only bar we (or anybody) sets when it comes to trade. Hell, somebody here brought up Saudi Arabia and that's the perfect example. Bass Aackwards in many respects but we both have value and mutual interests. End of story.

I feel the same as the op sometimes when watching Locked up Abroad, but at the end of the day you are a guest (or citizen) in a country and should know exactly what you sign up for when breaking the law.

a reply to: seagull

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Any proof this STORY is true?

Sounds like the kinda thing thats spread to make us hate.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

guardian, and several others have the story. For what ever that's worth.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Propaganda is a STRONG outlet. Their recent elections show that.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, the moderates did well in the election...maybe they'll lighten up....

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

guardian, and several others have the story. For what ever that's worth.

I used to have great respect for the guardian, then I learned they were censoring their comments pages.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I bet Iran doesn`t have an epidemic of crime and murders like many U.S. cities do. sometimes drastic means are needed to save a society from the criminals.

You bet?

Why not find out for sure? Iran has several epidemics of crime far more than the USA and millions of people are drug addicts there. Meth is a huge thing there as well as a unique type of heroin. It is a cesspool of crime. Worse than Detroit!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Lol!

All the men?

No one see's anything wrong with this?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
All were murdered by criminal thugs in government that never were given the authority to mismanage positions of responsiblity and take away the rights and freedoms of all the citizens including the women and gays there. All, including drug users.

They just threw themselves into hell. They are not law and order, they're just managers of the people and are there to uphold the freedoms, rights and happiness of all, or they're criminals that need to be jailed for life or dispatched!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

... well, there might be a logical reason for all the males in that location being hung for dope...

if one reads the LINK in the OP... the next to last paragraph contains a news blurb which sort-of sheds light on this condition of those Village Males

...Baloch Sunni militant organisations, designated terrorists by the government in Tehran, are also fighting an insurgency in the impoverished region....

I would speculate that the men of that area/village were also Sunni Militants AND the Shia dominated Iran government just used the 'drug' crime as the vehicle to 'do-away' with these Sunni militants.... just to get rid of them in that 'impoverished region' as described by that (big-brother/dictatorial) Shia government that has a 'Supreme Leader and a fanatical Revolutionary Guard immersed in 12th Imam/Mahdi magic

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Every man in an Iranian village has been executed by the government on drug charges, a cabinet member has claimed.

“We have a village in Sistan and Baluchestan (province) where every single man has been executed,” she told the Mehr news agency.

“Today their children are potential drug traffickers; either because they will seek revenge for the deaths of their fathers or because they will need to financially provide for their families, as a result of lack of support by the government.”

OK, so coming Iran, > Iranuke, F*** Yeah!

Iran is only second to china with 290+ executions yearly! How can america justify giving these backwards homosapians billions of dollars? Executions like this will only increase because now they have the funds to buy more guns, ammo, aircraft, whatever the heck they need to continue brutalizing their people, and america just funded them for the next 10 years! great work guys!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but Im pretty sure this will cause some unrest among locals.

I dont know about you but I feel safer all ready. /s.

Link

Thoughts?

Waiting for all the Iran lovers to come in and show their support and love for Iran's drug policy. Now we know why Iran doesn't have their prisons filled with drug pushers and addicts, they were all sentenced to a dirt nap.

Obama and John Kerry approved

I don't like no one! I love myself. Having said that, I have no room for being nice to you, so I have two words for ya:

Ok, so coming to iran. IraNUKE, F*** Yeah!
edit on 27-2-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
And so continues the propaganda of hatred for a country of millions of people we've never met.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
And so continues the propaganda of hatred for a country of millions of people we've never met.

Free Market Economy spells out the close links between the drug trade and big business.
The 'take' from the drug traffic is approximately $500 billion annually, and these funds are entirely integrated within the US banking system, processed through Morgan Stanley, Chase Manhattan, Citibank, First National.
The $500 billion expresses itself in controlling shares in major blue chip US corporations such as Ford Motor Company, AT&T, General Electric.
You cannot distinguish the operations of the mob or the drug traffic from the normal workings of finance capital in the United States

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

They aren't the only one carrying the story. They were just the first I found.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The Iranian Human Rights group, which said several hundred people are hanged on drug charges ever year in Iran, mostly from marginalized groups and ethnic minorities, mostly Kurds and Christians. The real question is how many of them were really guilty and how many were killed in the name of ethnic cleansing?

universalfreepress.com...

This is most likely the reason these people were hanged

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Allow me to be the first to voice what will be a very unpopular opinion.

It's their country. Their rules. If the folks there dislike it enough, like they did the Shah, they'll replace the rulers with someone else.

Pretty much my opinion.

Think drug laws are stupid to be honest but that's up to Iranians.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join