It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every man in Iranian village 'executed on drugs charges'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Every man in an Iranian village has been executed by the government on drug charges, a cabinet member has claimed.

“We have a village in Sistan and Baluchestan (province) where every single man has been executed,” she told the Mehr news agency.

“Today their children are potential drug traffickers; either because they will seek revenge for the deaths of their fathers or because they will need to financially provide for their families, as a result of lack of support by the government.”

Iran is only second to china with 290+ executions yearly! How can america justify giving these backwards homosapians billions of dollars? Executions like this will only increase because now they have the funds to buy more guns, ammo, aircraft, whatever the heck they need to continue brutalizing their people, and america just funded them for the next 10 years! great work guys!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but Im pretty sure this will cause some unrest among locals.

I dont know about you but I feel safer all ready. /s.

Link

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

How can america justify giving these backwards homosapians billions of dollars?
I don't think saying that the US is giving them money is correct . I think that with the dropping of sanctions that Iranian money that was seized is what they are getting . Its not hard to find other countries that could fall under the same backward homosapians banner as well . There may be a much bigger back story to this also .

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Every man in an Iranian village has been executed by the government on drug charges, a cabinet member has claimed.

“We have a village in Sistan and Baluchestan (province) where every single man has been executed,” she told the Mehr news agency.

“Today their children are potential drug traffickers; either because they will seek revenge for the deaths of their fathers or because they will need to financially provide for their families, as a result of lack of support by the government.”

Iran is only second to china with 290+ executions yearly! How can america justify giving these backwards homosapians billions of dollars? Executions like this will only increase because now they have the funds to buy more guns, ammo, aircraft, whatever the heck they need to continue brutalizing their people, and america just funded them for the next 10 years! great work guys!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but Im pretty sure this will cause some unrest among locals.

I dont know about you but I feel safer all ready. /s.

Link

Thoughts?

Waiting for all the Iran lovers to come in and show their support and love for Iran's drug policy. Now we know why Iran doesn't have their prisons filled with drug pushers and addicts, they were all sentenced to a dirt nap.

Obama and John Kerry approved

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
"
Iran is only second to china with 290+ executions yearly! How can america justify giving these backwards homosapians billions of dollars? Executions like this will only increase because now they have the funds to buy more guns, ammo, aircraft, whatever the heck they need to continue brutalizing their people, and america just funded them for the next 10 years! great work guys! "

Wait, the country that killed 100k Iraqi's over a lie wants to make issue about legal executions from another country of about .001% of those killed in Iraq.... nah

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
"
Iran is only second to china with 290+ executions yearly! How can america justify giving these backwards homosapians billions of dollars? Executions like this will only increase because now they have the funds to buy more guns, ammo, aircraft, whatever the heck they need to continue brutalizing their people, and america just funded them for the next 10 years! great work guys! "

Wait, the country that killed 100k Iraqi's over a lie wants to make issue about legal executions from another country of about .001% of those killed in Iraq.... nah

Figured you are 'Merican.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In 2011, Iran's Supreme Council for Human Rights said 74 per cent of executions in the country were convicted drug traffickers, mainly handling opium being transported from Afghanistan and Europe.
The US invades Afghanistan and re-constitutes the Opium trade that the Taliban had destroyed and now its Iran's fault for taking such harsh measures towards a substance that can ruin a Nation . And because I said that ,you can call me a Iran lover ...rich ..

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

"

who you talking to?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Iran is not alone, 32 countries does this (including US in special circumstances)

en.wikipedia.org...

For some reason I don't see US breaking commercial relations with Saudi Arabia or China over it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Look out !!!

This could be a test for American big cities !!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I cant seem to copy and paste from the link on my phone.

You posted a paragraph that claimed that these children of the executed scumbag drug dealers are suspected of becoming scumbag drug dealers to revenge their fathers' death or to help support their families and then didnt add the paragraph that quoted the same woman saying the welfare benefits have been reinstated. And the same article states it is the UN that is providing funds to enforce anti drug laws and an Iranian human rights group is protesting that.

Its like the 2 paragraphs you cherry picked tells one story and the article in its entirety tells another.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I wonder just how many men were in that village also . 3 ...6 ....12 .....Could have been a family enterprise for all we know .

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why is in 'Murka the Perfect, if some drug dealer or smuggler -- remember, they don't even have to be convicted here, just accused & convicted in the court of public opinion only -- makes the news for whatever reason & everyone's in agreement they deserve a nice, permanent nap because they're contributing to the failing of society. But when another country actually does it, the tune changes?

It's not "Iran lovin'", it's pointing out everyday Americans being the masters of hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I bet Iran doesn`t have an epidemic of crime and murders like many U.S. cities do. sometimes drastic means are needed to save a society from the criminals.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
China is pretty severe with executions and I am not sure all of them are counted. I recall one village where they took out 200 people that were guilty of misdemeanor violations and executed them in the street and charged each family for the bullet(s). I also saw a taxi driver get caught with some dope under his seat and the police said he faced the death penalty.

Anyway, we know how Middle Eastern countries handle other crimes often by death, so why would one be surprised that drug traffickers are handled any differently? I once saw a Muslim community kill one of their neighbors for being a drug dealer in a Western country. I think people in the West see these stories thinking it atrocious, but from a Western point of view. In the East these kinds of things are dealt with severely. You are often lucky to escape life in prison or death.

And they have been doing this just fine under sanctions as with anything else. They don't need any ok or money from the West to do so. If you think these countries sit on the sideline under sanctions and don't use their powerful militaries and police forces because the West imposed sanctions or didn't give them aid, then you are seriously delusional.

That doesn't mean I agree with it btw.

edit on 27/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
America is so much better, it destroys life for pot smokers and dealers, go murika.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

"

and what does that have to do with anything? for the record i am not murican even though thats not the issue here. wake up!
edit on 27-2-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Iran is only second to china with 290+ executions yearly! How can america justify giving these backwards homosapians billions of dollars?

While America continues to use the death penalty itself, I think that pot is trying to call kettle black.....

Iran is a rising power at the moment and the USA is the last country it is going to listen to. They are closely allied with Russia with what is going on in Syria and Obama / Kerry missed an opportunity to be part of the coalition, therefore having a lot more influence on events and the nations involved.

edit on 27-2-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The USA didnt give iran billions.

They only released frozen funds that belonged to them.

The USA does however give millions of military aid to the saudis who are just as if not more brutal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join