It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Tyranny Comes to Colorado

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Right from the horses mouth, Bill Gates states that "vaccines reduce population growth."

Wow.

Ok.

Population growth slows in countries with (among other things) better healthcare. Given the current issues with migration, perhaps I should say native population growth slows.

Back in the day, poor families used to have lots of children, because more children = more people to work for the family and more chances to survive the inevitable losses through illness/injury/malnutrition etc.

Vaccination (as part of an overall strategy) can absolutely contribute to slowing population growth. Nothing sinister about that at all.
edit on Ev49SaturdaySaturdayAmerica/ChicagoSat, 27 Feb 2016 14:49:30 -06009092016b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you advocating that assault on their immune systems?

Nope, advocating it has the ability to prevent the disease from taking foot hold.

Where was our natural immune system being able to stop it before vaccinations?

Even as vaccines have been proven to cause widespread brain damage in children as openly admitted by the UK government last year -- and now the American College of Pediatricians is warning about the harmful side effects of Gardasil -

Where was the link to this? I quickly skimmed through the thread, didn't see it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Well spotted

Wow, I'm shocked, you and I ALWAYS disagree.

I actually had to rub my eyes and check your links.

The thing that puzzles me so much is why the majority on ATS cannot see it...

After reading your post I went back to page 1 and was shocked again when I saw this:

You can see it CKL, I see it, many others here do as well...

WHY is this so hard for most to see when it appears to be so obvious?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

NO, I disagree with the lame excuse for an argument (never mind that it is also invalid).

If a parent does not want their child vaccinated, they have the voice to accept the risk. The idea that some 'cannot' be vaccinated is utter bunk as the 'affordable care act' takes care of that.

Your argument seems to assume that current corporate controlled pharmacy can accurately dictate what is good for all and a parent no longer has any say in the life of THEIR child. That is a future that is best portrayed by Phillip Dik and George Orwell.

You can very well decide for your child however you have no right to decide for someone else's!

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise

-François-Marie Arouet

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

SO who are you to be able to dictate policy regarding the natural order of things?

Are you more knowledgeable than nature regarding the nature of things?

Why do you think that your opinion is the only one that should be considered?

Since when has personal choice been something that is to be legislated over by individuals that do not have any more information on the situation than your average adult?

The only people that are against vaccinations are generally the ones that have done some research on the subject; the ones that do not follow the recommendations of the current corporately owned establishment.

Hmmmmm..... Research based opinion vs profit based opinion....

Meh, whatever....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Wow, you actually get it, be careful as you will not be very popular if you keep speaking like you are....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Here Here... There be some sense in this argument from the staff! I would love to send you a cookie or some other kudos however, I am not currently in the position to do so as I just got my flu shot and can't think properly.....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There has to be a fine line between being responsibility and irresponsibility. And the question as to vaccinate or not to vaccinate is one of those.

What one has to look at is this: A set of parents, let’s for argument’s sake refer to them as Smith, and another set of parents Jones.

The Smith family is against vaccinating of their children, believing that such is bad, and refuses to vaccinate their child. The Jones family believes in vaccination for their children. Ok we have down the 2 families.

Now here is the nightmare scenario: The child of the Smith family catches something and comes around the child of the Jones family, which may be too young to be vaccinated, or is in school and infects their classmates, who then is responsible for such? What do you say to a parent if their child dies of a disease, that was caught by a child who is not vaccinated and highly contagious?

There have been several cases already where the parents did not want to vaccinate their child and then their child gets sick. And some diseases that were once thought to be eliminated from the USA is starting to re-emerge and appear, slowly, and starting to make their way back into the mainstream. Is it worth it?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Hmm, no surprise here that all of that is in the shadows....or that they already thinking of injecting micro gps on all of the future seeds. Has me worried! Prob mosanto is in it with some other bs crap from their over payed docs they got on payroll....grr! angry....but....screw em!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join