It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Tyranny Comes to Colorado

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
[SNIP]

The only "idiocracy" I recognize is advocating for any government entity to dictate what's injected into people's bodies.
edit on 27/2/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's kind of ridiculous that there are those amongst us to demand WE have to take the shot, but they quietly go away when you bring up those coming into the country "ILLEGALLY" and the diseases they may be bringing in?

You are absolutely correct, all the more reason to say that if you want to send you kid to a school or something the public pays for then pony up the records. It is a fantastic choke point. I even agree with down under that said if you want welfare you better have your kids vaccinated, outside of legit medical reasons and I think religious.

Who goes away quietly when you talk about this?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually gov has been steadily loosing it's grip on MJ, unless you want to ignore reality, it is PRIVATE interest that have been hindering it. Just like when it became illegal in the first place, it was Hearst and the lumber business that pushed for it. So be mad at big business.

Since you have it all figured out, why don't you tell me where the separation of big business and big government begins and ends.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: seeker1963

An example -

Whooping cough, pertussis, has made a strong comeback. Why?

Because people have stopped vaccinating their kids for it.

stupid, STUPID, STUPID.

I don't know, but maybe, just MAYBE it is because anyone who has the legs to cross our borders might.........JUST MIGHT be part of the problem?

Yea, I know, I just said something that should get me shot if I lived in the kind of country you are advocating......

And why would they be a part of the problem?

BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN VACCINATED.

They're also bringing treatment-resistant TB.

Because they haven't been vaccinated and are infecting others who haven't been vaccinated. So get you and your own vaccinated and leave everyone else's families alone.

Do you understand how illogical you sound?

Do you understand how totalitarian you sound?

You are a walking, talking billboard for "Idiocracy".

The only "idiocracy" I recognize is advocating for any government entity to dictate what's injected into people's bodies.

Cue "Dueling Banjos". I can't help it. Shoot me.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Cue "Dueling Banjos". I can't help it. Shoot me.

I chuckled a bit.

edit on 2/26/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
If Bill wanted to depopulate all he has to do is stop spending the money on the vaccines...

IF?

There IS no if...

If there were you would have provided evidence.

Obviously I'm not going to ask you for something that obviously does not exist.

It is common knowledge that Bill Gates and his father are both eugenicists.

Gates Sr. was a former head of eugenics group AKA 'Planned Parenthood'.

Bill Gates’ father, William H. Gates Sr., has long been involved with the eugenics group Planned Parenthood, a rebranded organization birthed out of the American Eugenics Society. In a 2003 interview with PBS‘ Bill Moyers, Bill Gates admitted that his father used to be the head of Planned Parenthood, which was founded on the concept that most human beings are just “reckless breeders” and “human weeds” in need of culling .

Gates also admitted during the interview that his family’s involvement in reproductive issues throughout the years has been extensive, referencing his own prior adherence to the beliefs of eugenicist Thomas Robert Malthus, who believed that populations of the world need to be controlled through reproductive restrictions. Though Gates claims he now holds a different view, it appears as though his foundation’s initiatives are just a modified Malthusian approach that much more discreetly reduces populations through vaccines and GMOs.

Eugenics & Depopulation

In an interview, Gates talked about his family, in particular – his dad. He told the interviewer that his father was a eugenicist, and that for many years his dad was the head of Planned Parenthood. When Bill Gates divulged this information, it was clear that he felt proud of his father for his work. It disgusted me.

Bill Gates Insane Quest To Sterilize And Depopulate The World

Gates is an avowed eugenicist who is committed to drastically reducing the world’s population in the name of combating global warming. This is alarming given the fact that the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation funds the production and distribution of vaccines to the third world.

During a February 2010 TED conference, Gates openly stated that vaccines would be used to reduce global population and lower CO2 emissions.

Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

mediachecker.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I suppose that you wouldn't want to be spending time after work reporting adverse events if you were a doctor. It would be easier just to say that the event fit into one of the classes of minor events that didn't need all of this paperwork. You wouldn't have time to be helping anyone if you were filling out all these forms.

That is assuming a lot of the doctors, assuming they don't care about the health of the people and just don't want to do extra work. You don't really become a doc to not do a little extra work sometimes.

The people usually don't die from the adverse effects of vaccinations. Most times they just get sick if they have a reaction and it goes over in a few days. On top of that a lot of evidence that the vaccine actually caused an event has to be provided. The numbers of the vials, the person who administered the shot has to be listed. The doctor has to prove no fault on his or his nurses part. It isn't that the doctor is corrupt or even that they don't care. Most doctors do care, but doing all of that paperwork is not going to help their patient at all. In fact the patient may be inconvenienced

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975
That is a fair question, and one that is hard to answer. They are intertwined, but it is the big business influence that is causing what little regulation the gov is doing with MJ, IMO.
So the lobbyist is where it begins and ends. I don't much care for big pharma, but in the same token I can't just ignore everything that comes from them, like in the case of vaccines
Medical MJ has been around in CA for 20 plus years, expanding to other states in our nation steadily, and the gov has called off their dogs when it comes to enforcing federal MJ laws. So to say the fed doesn't recognize the medical aspects at all is HIGHLY disingenuous in the matter of MJ.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So was your point that serious effects are going ignored?
Maybe I missed what you are getting at. I would have to disagree if it is the above, but if you are talking someone reports getting the sniffles after a shot then sure I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So was your point that serious effects are going ignored?
Maybe I missed what you are getting at. I would have to disagree if it is the above, but if you are talking someone reports getting the sniffles after a shot then sure I agree with you.

I doubt if my grandkids reactions to the flu vaccines got reported to the CDC even though they were pretty severe. They are still alive and they are deemed intolerant to the flu vaccine. They had all of their other required vaccinations and did miss some days from reactions to those, but my daughter believes they are important enough to justify the side effects.

The severity of a reaction is actually an opinion of the doctor.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Big pharm has created the most impressive viral bullying campaigns I've ever seen. It is right up there with the Pork Association's campaign to make bacon cool. You simply cannot be skeptical of the motives behind vaccinations without someone immediately calling you names, saying something about that bimbo celebrity, and suggesting you only listen to "real doctors". Big pharm has made this the cool behavior in such circles. It really doesn't matter how much effort you put into having a civilized conversation; it mostly will not even be read. Everyone has their canned flaming response ready because it's the cool way to be.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Well that was one doctor, and still an assumption they didn't go reported.

Agreed, which is why it is always a good idea to get a feel for your doc and make sure you have you feel is looking out for you.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

An example -

Whooping cough, pertussis, has made a strong comeback. Why?

Because people have stopped vaccinating their kids for it.

stupid, STUPID, STUPID.

Or, like TB, its making a comeback because of people bringing it with them from south of the border. They get across and disappear, along with their affliction.

We wiped out other diseases without mandating vaccinations after all..

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When you take care of the innocent bystanders, the little kids who catch measles, mumps and whooping cough because their parents didn't vaccinate them, or the really unfortunate ones who have a weak immune system and, despite their vax, catch these terrible diseases bc someone else didn't vaccinate their kids your views might change.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: EternalSolace

Just remember orwellian newspeak, bad is good, poisons injected into children is good medicine. Scary isn't it?

It's truly homeopathic.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well that was one doctor, and still an assumption they didn't go reported.

Agreed, which is why it is always a good idea to get a feel for your doc and make sure you have you feel is looking out for you.

If you are a patient and have a reaction, it is important the doctor pays attention to your concerns and informs you about the future reactions to the flu shots. There were two different doctors in my grandkids case because she switched towns and then doctors. There were also two different doctors who told me when I took both shots years apart and one doctor years ago that told my daughter she couldn't take the shots. So in all, that is four different doctors that witnessed our reactions. Also many other doctors have heard this from us and verified it. It is common knowledge that some people react against the flu vaccine and it is more predominant in family members.

Now, I have no way of knowing if any of this was reported to the cdc, but I doubt if it was if the rules of how to report it are complicated. I do not blame the doctors for this, I sort of blame the ones who wrote the policy that governs the doctors in this case.

I know a lot of good doctors and only a couple of them I consider ignorant, they do not listen to the patients and mock their concerns. Two out of about a dozen isn't that bad, it is about the same as in any profession.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
Big pharm has created the most impressive viral bullying campaigns I've ever seen. It is right up there with the Pork Association's campaign to make bacon cool. You simply cannot be skeptical of the motives behind vaccinations without someone immediately calling you names, saying something about that bimbo celebrity, and suggesting you only listen to "real doctors". Big pharm has made this the cool behavior in such circles. It really doesn't matter how much effort you put into having a civilized conversation; it mostly will not even be read. Everyone has their canned flaming response ready because it's the cool way to be.

Hey, you can cut down Pharma all you want, some of them are corrupt, but not all of them.

LAY OFF OF THE BACON THOUGH. I have to draw a line in the sand when you start getting personal.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

My family benefited from mandatory vaccination, and so did every kid who went to school with them.

Responsible parents vaccinate to protect public health, but recent generations don't understand the concept of civic responsibility.

They are too narcissistic.

If the unvaccinated children get sick and your children are vaccinated, what do your children have to worry about?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Because one there are kids that can't and they in turn get sick and two because you let the pathogen that carries what is spread mutate and evolve which in turn can make the vaccinations useless for those that have them.
So you put everyone else in danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join