It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold digging "females" way to many!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

In light of all the shallow attributes I see men put value into when looking at women, I don't think looking at money is any worse.

Ask yourself why you think a woman desiring a wealthy man is any different than a man desiring big breasts? Why does money make the woman a "whore" yet a man drooling over her body doesn't make the man a whore?
edit on 26-2-2016 by Abysha because: Clarity

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Often times it takes two here, the man has to want it and money is what brings youth to the ones seeking it. Not that I agree with these women who re extreme and using men, but the others what works for them does. Many young women put themselves through college by being in the adult entertainment business. Seems like it would be a better deal to take interest in a man who doesn't mind what he's doing for her money wise if she's giving companionship in return.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Of course, your example leaves out the men who trade money & resources to see or "enjoy" the women in the adult entertainment business. How many of those guys are in relationships or are married? I actually think the clients are more "in the wrong" than the women. Also, how many individual male clients does it take to get an individual female through college? Yet the females are the ones who are scrutinized and shamed?

I'm pointing this out because I always hear people shame the women for chasing resources, but they give the "resource givers" a free pass. I've even had heated arguments/debates with my Dad and other religious leaders over this. There would be virtually no women in prostitution or exotic dancing without male clients. Of course, there are female-only services, but the vast majority have willing male clients funding them. It's ridiculous to point at one side while ignoring the side that literally enables the situation.
edit on 26-2-2016 by enlightenedservant because: added a bunch

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It turns me off too when people are so superficial.

But I can't help but point out that when men complain about gold diggers, they often do not think it equally superficial to be a man drawn to women based on their looks!!!

"Well, of course, it's natural to want a woman who is physically attractive.... nothing wrong with that...."

Hmmmm????
edit on 26-2-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I've seen the video posted several times this morning and many people are saying she is an actress. Many of these "pranks" are just actors so it wouldn't surprise me.

But in all honesty if a bloke came up to me in a winter hat and pyjama pants I wouldn't be interested either.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Ask yourself why you think a woman desiring a wealthy man is any different than a man desiring big breasts? Why does money make the woman a "whore" yet a man drooling over her body doesn't make the man a whore?

To me the difference boils down to honesty. So many women say they want to find a nice man with a good personality, sense of humor etc., but usually fall all over the guy who has none of these traits but does happen to have a good income. Sure some guys love big breasts, but women are also the same way, they just don't care if the bulge is in the front of the pants or the back pocket. Yes, we men are perverted, gutter minded scum, but at least we're pretty up front about that.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's just for the money mate. (You'll lose millions)

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Of course, your example leaves out the men who trade money & resources to see or "enjoy" the women in the adult entertainment business. How many of those guys are in relationships or are married? I actually think the clients are more "in the wrong" than the women. Also, how many individual male clients does it take to get an individual female through college? Yet the females are the ones who are scrutinized and shamed?

I'm pointing this out because I always hear people shame the women for chasing resources, but they give the "resource givers" a free pass. I've even had heated arguments/debates with my Dad and other religious leaders over this. There would be virtually no women in prostitution or exotic dancing without male clients. Of course, there are female-only services, but the vast majority have willing male clients funding them. It's ridiculous to point at one side while ignoring the side that literally enables the situation.

As a woman myself I didn't "of course" leave that out for some kind of agenda, figuring it was apparent there. Nor am I shaming women. Exactly what I was bringing up was not pointing to one side as the OP source does.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I really think a lot of this issue boils down to location. Folks are a lot different in say, Beverly Hills CA or New York than in little town Ohio or little town Wyoming. Some folks like looks and money and some folks like to get to know a person for who they are. Some towns are flashier than others and some folks wear jeans and flannel shirts and know hard work and a kind heart.
Different strokes for different folks.
edit on 26-2-2016 by peppycat because: auto correct strikes again

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The example I was referring to from your post is when you said:

Many young women put themselves through college by being in the adult entertainment business. Seems like it would be a better deal to take interest in a man who doesn't mind what he's doing for her money wise if she's giving companionship in return.

I was pointing that out because only the women in those situations are called out for their actions, while their many clients and the potential sugar daddies are excused for their actions. The second paragraph of my post was going back to the original point in the OP, which is calling out the "gold digging females" while ignoring the willing "sugar daddies" that enable them.

In other words, I was pointing out how both posts focused on the females' actions while excusing the males' actions. I agree with you that it takes 2 for the situation; however, both people deserve equal scrutiny too. Perhaps I wasn't as clear as I thought I was?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The concept of moral responsibility and civil responsibility is disconnected. Why is it ok for a female to be intimate with a male that she knows is married and yet she doesn't care about her betrayal or that of his.

I think what you brought into a relationship and then jointly created is what you should leave with... Male or Female.

Male: I earned all the money whilst you looked after the kids. I paid for the house that you live in, I pay for the food, bills, school for our beautiful children, the cleaner (for some), the Gardner (for some), insurance and all other things that sustain the household.

In my view, separate to agreement legally, I ask the question...? Why does a female get half of what she didn't create.

What was her contribution in the end.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

My opinion of all of this, is as follows.

Both men and women are equally capable of taking on a partner far to young, or old, for the wrong reasons. Both males and females are capable of being tempted into relationships with people for the wrong reasons, whether that partner is or is not within their age group.

There are men I know who always end up involved with the wrong woman. There are women I know who end up with the wrong men. There are women, and men I know who end up with the wrong women, or men, in lesbian and homosexual relationships.

To my mind, the difference between someone simply being with the wrong person, and being with the wrong age group, are largely speaking superficial differences. The root is the same. These issues stem from inadequacy on the part of one, or usually both parties. Whether that might be age related, or because of issues with the balance between understanding the value of appearance and physical beauty, and the importance of internal beauty, not to mention the value of those characteristics in a partner. The general pot of issues from which these things arise are near to identical.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Klassified
But lord, the woman you gave me. She made me eat from the tree.

Yeah, it's always the woman's fault. It certainly couldn't be an old man wanting a trophy wife, and willing to pay for it. Of course not. She's a "gold digging whore."

I'm sometimes ashamed of my own gender.

Oh I agree with you on this point. Old man looking for a trophy...... many perverts out there but why would a woman lower her morals and beliefs based on money....? How can it be worth it?

Reverse that question, and ask it again, good sir.

Why would a man lower himself to pay for a trophy, instead of finding a woman who truly cares for him? How can it be worth it? All I'm saying is that it works both ways. As was asked above, if she's a "gold digging whore", what does that make him?

BTW, the example given above about the two men, one scruffy, the other not. That was ridiculous. The same thing could be done with a man. Send him two similar women, and see which one he picks.

You are taking this out of content. This is about money. So.... for every young woman you can show me that is "FILTHY RICH" marry some broke poor "old man" three to four times her age, I will show you a thousand of young women who do it.

I can show you at least a dozen women in my town alone who range from wealthy to poor, and have worthless men in their lives they support. If we go back to where I grew up, I can show you many more. This doesn't just happen with the rich and famous. I work in a business that takes me to many peoples homes. That's how I know these folks.

What I'm saying is, there is a persistent stereotype in the West, that paints women who marry up harshly, but gives a badge of honor to men who do the same. Notice also that men who do it don't receive near the attention publicly. While women are practically made to wear a big A on their chest. We have a pre-occupation in the west of holding women to unreasonable standards, that are not applied to men. Even worse, men are applauded for the same things we would shame a woman for. We're a hypocritical society in this repsect, and it needs to change.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Meh, way too many overly outraged folk in this thread lol
If two consenting adults find sexual and financial agreement without harming anyone else then good luck to them.

If some rich old cougar wanted me to just be her trophy a few days a week and provide attentive industrious sexual services, I'd do it for my financial benefit of course.
Moral outrage pfft.

edit on 26.2.2016 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

REPLY to Windword:

LOL now you know better than to say that......Did you look at the video, once she saw the car belong to that dude in sloppy clothes she changed her opinion REAL quick...... she is a gold digger......

Well, I believe that the video was staged. But, you could just as easily put a camera in a club and watch the guys ignore "plain" girls and go after the ones's with plastic boobs and "nine in nails".

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Agreed, but us blokes don't need to chase in a club if you're willing to spend the coin on a £200 bottle of champagne plus a private booth with a bouncer.
Pricey of course but those types of women then come to you like moths to a candle flame.
It's all a game in nightclub world lol

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
it can work both ways.

I doubt melania married the Donald for his sparkling personality.

and I'd wager a guess he married her because she's young and pretty - a trophy.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
it can work both ways.

I doubt melania married the Donald for his sparkling personality.

and I'd wager a guess he married her because she's young and pretty - a trophy.

Agreed, and who actually cares if nobody else is being harmed, what business is it of other people.
'Moral' outrage or jealousy is all I see in this thread lol

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Meh, it is what it is. I have always liked older women, so from my point of view, it really is just what I like and want/are attracted to, never has it been about anything else, I don't see how that can't apply to females too.

Am not denying the gold digging happens, but, who cares? let a man be a fool with his money, let's face it, it will work itself out eventually, love is an essential ingredient, if it's not there, then it's doomed to failure in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

My wife's 54 years old,i would swap her for three 18 year olds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join