It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold digging "females" way to many!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Everytime I see some old man with a woman young enough to be his daughter only one thing pops into my mind.... "Gold digger". Now I am sure there are a few women (VERY FEW) who have a "daddy complex" and prefer older gentlemen but not when they are fifty years older! Check out the link provided and see what happens.

Take a look at what Bill Burr calls a Gold digging whore:

You should have given him a chance! Brilliant prank video exposes 'gold-digging' woman who turns down a scruffy-looking admirer - only to discover she has made a BIG mistake.

Prankster Josh Paler Lin from California filmed the joke with a friend. The girl rejects him when he wears bad clothes and she believes he is poor
She accepts another man in a suit because she thinks he's wealthy But when it transpires Lin is the richer of the two she is keen for a date; ultimately she is rejected by both for her 'shallow' behaviour.

It is rare to see a man of wealth and/or a politician with a woman his age. I could not see myself with a woman the same age or younger than my own daughter. To me..... that is inapropiate. I don't need to raise another young girl BUT it is a two way street isn't it. My point? The younger woman agrees to the relationship and I WONDER why? Is it for his money? What are the chances?

Am I jealous? Of course not. I have a beautiful 58 year old woman who has been with me for 36 years! To me ...... a gorgeous, sexy and smart female who looked at me 38 years ago while I was broke, no car, no university degree at the time, with an unknown future who fell head over heels for me and supported me everyday........and today......? Well I am not rich, no fancy car, no mansion, boat or plane and she loves me today as much as she did 38 years ago. NOW that is a lady in my eyes! And I would not trade her for all the gold in the land!

Is Bill Burr right? Are there way too many gold digging whores out here?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

WARNING: If you are sensitive to other people's language than I suggest you not watch Bill Burr stand up act.

edit on 25-2-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Are you saying that the bunnies are not hanging around Hugh Hefner because he's handsome and a great conversationalist?

Mind blown,,,,
edit on 25-2-2016 by Bluntone22 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Who cares? It would be a shame to question their motives in the case that true love arises.

Frankly, he's probably better than you and I while she's better off than either of our wives. That was a joke, but let's not give in to envy just in case.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Interesting that you do not see a cradle robber.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i love bill burr

if some guy wants to spend his money on some girl, whatever, its his money. nothing lasts forever, live it up, leave the world better that how you entered it.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm 27 now. I have always wanted a relationship or marriage with a woman in her 40's. I've had some flings with cougar types, but it wasn't free. I used to buy this magazine called 40+ and one called 50+. I can't stand young chicks...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That was my first thought, too.

To say it's a one way street would be wrong.

...and if she's a whore, what would that make the guy? An innocent victim? Hardly.
edit on 2/25/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
But lord, the woman you gave me. She made me eat from the tree.

Yeah, it's always the woman's fault. It certainly couldn't be an old man wanting a trophy wife, and willing to pay for it. Of course not. She's a "gold digging whore."

I'm sometimes ashamed of my own gender.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Yeah, it's always the woman's fault. It certainly couldn't be an old man wanting a trophy wife, and willing to pay for it. Of course not. She's a "gold digging whore."

Oh I agree with you on this point. Old man looking for a trophy...... many perverts out there but why would a woman lower her morals and beliefs based on money....? How can it be worth it?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

She accepts another man in a suit because she thinks he's wealthy

Maybe she accepts the man in the suit because she's partial to hygiene and upwardly mobile men who care about their appearance?

edit on 25-2-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That was my first thought, too.

To say it's a one way street would be wrong.

...and if she's a whore, what would that make the guy? An innocent victim? Hardly.

Hey I agree. If I made it sound one sided well that was wrong..... but actually who makes out on this type of deal.... the old pervert or the young beauty who holds her breath and closes her eyes until she becomes pregnant and then three years or less files for divorce.... and the reason for the divorce? I don't think it takes a detective to figure this out BUT why does she need half of his fortune......or more ?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
REPLY to Windword:

LOL now you know better than to say that......Did you look at the video, once she saw the car belong to that dude in sloppy clothes she changed her opinion REAL quick...... she is a gold digger......

edit on 25-2-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Oh I agree with you on this point. Old man looking for a trophy...... many perverts out there but why would a woman lower her morals and beliefs based on money....? How can it be worth it?

Reverse that question, and ask it again, good sir.

Why would a man lower himself to pay for a trophy, instead of finding a woman who truly cares for him? How can it be worth it? All I'm saying is that it works both ways. As was asked above, if she's a "gold digging whore", what does that make him?

BTW, the example given above about the two men, one scruffy, the other not. That was ridiculous. The same thing could be done with a man. Send him two similar women, and see which one he picks.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Reverse that question, and ask it again, good sir.

Why would a man lower himself to pay for a trophy, instead of finding a woman who truly cares for him? How can it be worth it? All I'm saying is that it works both ways. As was asked above, if she's a "gold digging whore", what does that make him?

BTW, the example given above about the two men, one scruffy, the other not. That was ridiculous. The same thing could be done with a man. Send him two similar women, and see which one he picks.

You are taking this out of content. This is about money. So.... for every young woman you can show me that is "FILTHY RICH" marry some broke poor "old man" three to four times her age, I will show you a thousand of young women who do it.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Everytime I see some old man with a woman young enough to be his daughter only one thing pops into my mind.... "Gold digger". Now I am sure there are a few women (VERY FEW) who have a "daddy complex" and prefer older gentlemen but not when they are fifty years older! Check out the link provided and see what happens.

Take a look at what Bill Burr calls a Gold digging whore:

You should have given him a chance! Brilliant prank video exposes 'gold-digging' woman who turns down a scruffy-looking admirer - only to discover she has made a BIG mistake.

Prankster Josh Paler Lin from California filmed the joke with a friend. The girl rejects him when he wears bad clothes and she believes he is poor
She accepts another man in a suit because she thinks he's wealthy But when it transpires Lin is the richer of the two she is keen for a date; ultimately she is rejected by both for her 'shallow' behaviour.

It is rare to see a man of wealth and/or a politician with a woman his age. I could not see myself with a woman the same age or younger than my own daughter. To me..... that is inapropiate. I don't need to raise another young girl BUT it is a two way street isn't it. My point? The younger woman agrees to the relationship and I WONDER why? Is it for his money? What are the chances?

Is Bill Burr right? Are there way too many gold digging whores out here?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The gold digging attitude is not exclusive to this situation but is always used as a scapegoat because of the sex factor The reality is, even without the sex this attitude is prevalent among friends who are nonsexual with each other from as early as elementary school on up to seniors.

The huge divide between the poor and comfortable class, hating those who don't work who are on welfare and mocking those who do work in legally owned businesses who are not paid wages comparable to the cost of living, to which the unjust wages are proclaimed as legal, is the festering boil on the jackal hind end pointed In the direction of the banking/loan/finance system that gives the ink to the pen which writes the note that says,

Dear Golddigger,

We have so much in common.

Please sign here.

Yours Truly,

Golddigger

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I just turned 61 and my husband will be 80 next month. I have always been
attracted to older men.I should mention that my husband has provided me
with a nice home,nice furniture and I drive a Volvo.I am not a gold-digger!

edit on 25-2-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Dig on into me. Get it while the getting is good. Sorry about you when all you find is a lump of coal.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

She accepts another man in a suit because she thinks he's wealthy

Maybe she accepts the man in the suit because she's partial to hygiene and upwardly mobile men who care about their appearance?

Nicely stated. I was thinking the same. Is it wrong to like hygiene and dislike a slovenly sort?
I've dated men on the poverty line that took care of their appearance.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
1. Consensual adults can have relationships with whatever consensual adult(s) they want and for whatever reason they choose.

2. In every relationship between a younger woman and an older/richer guy, there's also the older/richer guy who's with the younger woman. So why single out 1 of the partners and not the other one?

3. As long as they're happy, what's the problem? Why does it matter?

4. For every "gold digging"/"resource chasing" woman out there, there are hundreds of "T&A" chasing guys. In fact, I'd guess there are far more males who chase women strictly for their looks than there are women who strictly chase men for their resources.

5. In all honesty, I can understand why some women would do it. In many countries, women are judged strictly by their looks and ages. There are entire industries that focus on female appearances, fashion, sex appeal, and the such. And the women that these countries deem "attractive" are broadcast far & wide, with every detail of their lives being promoted & monetized. Whether that woman is dumb as a brick or highly educated doesn't make a difference because she's judged by her looks first.

Now imagine you're a young/youngish female in that society. Guys of all ages are constantly trying to get with you, whether they're in relationships or not. Some may be teachers or professors while others may be bosses or family members. And nearly all of them has "fallen in love" with some woman, gotten what they wanted from the woman, and then dropped the woman. Women notice these inconsistencies and T&A-chasing more than you think.

At what point do you think some women will lose faith in the "integrity" of men or the credibility of a man's "love"? How many times does a woman have to be cheated on before she realizes that many guys are liars when it comes to committing in a relationship? So yeah, I can certainly understand why some women would focus on relationships that can improve their daily lives over relationships with emotional liars.

And that doesn't even touch on the income inequality between the genders, the deadbeat dads who abandon single mothers, and other factors that may encourage a woman to prioritize financial security in a relationship. Love doesn't pay the bills. And in a capitalist society that places money over everything, financial security becomes an even higher priority in a relationship. Even societies with arranged marriages look into the man's finances to make sure he can take care of the woman and their future family, whether she needs his finances or not.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I just turned 61 and my husband will be 80 next month. I have always been
attracted to older men.I should mention that my husband has provided me
with a nice home,nice furniture and I drive a Volvo.I am not a gold-digger!

I was not going to comment but since two other females chimed in...... your husband is not three to four times your age so you don't have the "gold digging" disease....... you do not qualify.....just a daddy complex.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join