It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbits in our solar system proof of divine scientific interference?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
When you see the orbits of planets Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter, there is a synchronicity you just can't deny, and in a canny way these planets' interact with Earth reveals the approximate mathematical constants Pi and Phi, and lines up the first primes from center out. Let's start with Mercury.

Mercury's orbit aligns with Earth about every 116 days, which if you divide it with the length of a year on Earth, you get Pi with an accuracy of about 99,67% or 365.2425 days / 115.88 days ≈ 3.15 -- It is also very close to 1/3rd of the terrestrial year, so it draws a near perfect triangle over the Solar system:

Now Venus' orbit aligns with Earth about every 584 days, which if you divide it with the length of a year on Earth, you get Phi with an accuracy of 98.8% or 583.92 / 365.2425 ≈ 1.6 -- In a period of 8 years Venus aligns with earth 5 times and draws a near perfect pentagram over the Solar system:

Mars' orbit aligns with Earth about every 780 days -- In a period of 15 years Mars' encounters with Earth draws a near perfect heptagram over the Solar system:

Jupiter orbits the sun in about 12 years, and it aligns with Earth about every 399 days -- In that period (12 years) Jupiter and Earth aligns almost exactly 11 times, which draws a near perfect endecagram across the Solar system.

Saturn is so distant and slow moving that its synodic period is near identical to Earth's orbit with 378 days, there is however a rather interesting interaction between Jupiter and Saturn, but I have treated that in other threads, so I won't include it in this OP since it is centred around the planets' relative synchronicity with planet Earth in particular.

Now, take a look at all these stars I've drawn above here that shows the synodic cycles of these planets, do you notice anything special with the number of horns on those stars? Numbers? Oh yes, they list the first four regular primes in perfect sequence: 3 • 5 • 7 • 11

Go figure....

Number sources:
Mercury ==> nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
==> Synodic period: 115.88 days
Venus ==> nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
==> Synodic period: 583.92 days
Mars ==> nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
==> Synodic period: 779.94 days
Jupiter ==> nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
==> Synodic period: 398.88 days

Thread I made on the fact that the orbits of Mercury, Venus and Mars you get almost exactly 1000 days: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you add together the amount of Earth days each of our terrestrial neighbours in the solar system use to orbit the sun, you get a total of 1000 days or 999.641 days using Wikipedia figures:

Mercury 87.969 days ==> Source
Venus 224.701 days ==> Source
Mars 686.971 days ==> Source
Total 999.641 ≈ 1000 days

Thread I made about the synchronicity between Jupiter and Saturn and how their conjunctions seem to be central within mystical Judaism and an alternate way of counting astrological ages: www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to Neil F. Michelsen's Tables of Planetary Phenomena (p. 91) the dates for the 6BC Pisces Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions are slightly different than the dates I've used in this thread:

The Birth of Jesus:
6BC | May27 | 11:26 | 20Pi56
6BC | Sep29 | 09:18 | 17Pi34
6BC | Dec03 | 16:43 | 15Pi34
-- 973 years and 5 triple conjunctions later:
967AD | Jun30 | 13:06 | 17Ar34
967AD | Oct11 | 10:11 | 14Ar42
968AD | Jan09 | 06:10 | 12Ar09

1940AD | Aug08 | 01:24 | 14Ta27
1940AD | Oct20 | 04:38 | 12Ta28
1941AD | Feb15 | 06:37 | 09Ta07

2913AD | Aug?? | ??:?? | 11Ge??
2913AD | Nov?? | ??:?? | 09Ge??
2914AD | Mar?? | ??:?? | 06Ge??

-- The New Jerusalem and the return of God?

So what do you guys think? Are these orbits and the internal synchronicity involved with these planets somehow proof that somebody up there is having fun with us? I mean, these numbers here DOES look like evidence of intelligent interference with these planets' orbits at some point in time. These numbers don't lie; to me, they speak volumes about divine interference with life here on this planet and the status of neighbouring planets and our local universe. People simply can't ignore these things.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: syntax

edit on 25-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: fixed a typos in the title and added 'scientific' to title

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Imo

No, it is called physics. Gravity, inertia etc...

When you drop a ball, god didn't just do that.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
When you see the orbits of planets Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter, there is a synchronicity you just can't deny

Let's humor this notion for just a moment and say that something really determined the 'synchronicity' of these orbits.

Now, please explain to me why the only logical conclusion that can be reached just so happens to be the god you choose to follow?

Explain how it isn't determined by Aliens

Explain how it isn't determined by Krishna/Zeus/Odin or any other god that isn't yours.

Explain how you came to the conclusion that it is your god and only your god and cannot possibly be anything else other than your god.

Thread I made on the fact that the orbits of Mercury, Venus and Mars you get almost exactly 1000 days

And then you post the numbers, which is actually 999.641.

You're reaching....

Wait... what happens if we take the first three numbers and turn them upside down! that's right... 666, looks like the devil really did it.

So what do you guys think? Are these orbits and the internal synchronicity involved with these planets somehow proof that somebody up there is having fun with us?

No. This proves absolutely nothing.

You've simply concluded that the only logical answer to the numbers that you have purposely adjusted in order for fit your concept isn't coincidence, but it is in fact a magical invisible being that for no apparent reason decided to make these particular planets add up to a specific, but not exact, number, a number which holds no significance what so ever, and a number that is only subjectively viewed from our perspective because "days" according to Earth is not at all a significant or valuable source of determining time.

Not all the planets in the solar system, not all the planets in the galaxy, not all the planets in the universe, but a small handful that you've chosen to presuppose a nonsensical conclusion which really represents nothing at all.

You are simply demonstrating that you require to alter the information in the universe around you because you are so desperate to prove your god exists.

edit on 25/2/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
beautiful, Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL research, work, and presentation Utnapisjtim!!!

It is my opinion that there is a fundamental Intelligence that completely penetrates, permeates, interconnects, and transcends all of existence. It is this Intelligence that empowers the forces of nature,... gives motion and order to atoms and subatomic particles,... coordinates and guides creation,... and breathes life into all.

This fundamental Intelligence is experienced and known by all, but filtered through our individual subjective, relative, and personal understandings. This fundamental Intelligence is known as polytheistic deities, monotheism, Great Spirit, God, Allah, Brahman, Absolute, One, Higher Self, Chi, Tao, Universe, Nature, Energy, Matrix, and Universal Consciousness, amongst a plethora of other concepts: different opinions of the same Truth.

All my opinion of course. Great op

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Orbits in our solar system proof of divine interence?

No.

The answer is no.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

It wasn't god. I did it.

I built a time machine to before the earth was created (when we weren't alive yet and neither were the dinosaurs), got some really big balls of stuff and made them spin and rotate around a big flashlight.

When I started it up I put dinosaurs and humans on earth. I also put little green men on the moon, but they died (hence all the pyramids). I decided to put rodents on Mars, but they turned into stone.

You can call me god if you want, but I prefer Terry.

/sarcasm

BTW Try and prove me wrong.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm not religious, yet, but the pi and phi thing is clearly being overlooked by some posters up there. Very nice thread you've got here.
edit on 25-2-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Its because F = m * a.

Simple at that.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
why does it have to be divine??
Why can't it be the natural order of our solar system....where there is order and balance...if not we would be living in a giant washing machine getting all mashed up.
there does appear to be patterns in nature that are duplicated all around us...ie...logarithmic spirals..

why can't it be the natural order of life, the universe and everything in it.....

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
whew... it's a good thing some of these posters
didn't become God and charged with building
solar systems with attitudes like that.
We'd just (not) live in a cold dark void.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

When you see the orbits of planets Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter, there is a synchronicity you just can't deny

Let's humor this notion for just a moment and say that something really determined the 'synchronicity' of these orbits.

Now, please explain to me why the only logical conclusion that can be reached just so happens to be the god you choose to follow?

Explain how it isn't determined by Aliens

Explain how it isn't determined by Krishna/Zeus/Odin or any other god that isn't yours.

Explain how you came to the conclusion that it is your god and only your god and cannot possibly be anything else other than your god.

For your information I am an atheist, agnostic at best. Gods, aliens, ancient astronauts, take your pick, but I am actually not religious at all. My question in the title is general change «God» with whatever intelligent force you'd like. These numbers are evidence of interference and manipulations as far as I see. Call the evidence circumstantial, but the amount is sort of towering....

Thread I made on the fact that the orbits of Mercury, Venus and Mars you get almost exactly 1000 days

And then you post the numbers, which is actually 999.641.

You're reaching....

Wait... what happens if we take the first three numbers and turn them upside down! that's right... 666, looks like the devil really did it.

Yes, but that's not math is it?

So what do you guys think? Are these orbits and the internal synchronicity involved with these planets somehow proof that somebody up there is having fun with us?

No. This proves absolutely nothing.

You've simply concluded that the only logical answer to the numbers that you have purposely adjusted in order for fit your concept isn't coincidence,

Purposely adjusted? Please explain. I've shortened a few, perhaps that's why I use the ≈ sign, NOT = eh? The drawings are ideal, when you these heliocentric alignments and draw them up graphically, they will reflect these polygons which will repeat themselves infinitely moving but a wee fraction of the circle every round. These polygonal movements are real. For Mars and Venus to re-synchronise or re-align, it takes a period of 8 years x 15 years = 120 years. Interestingly there is another thing that happens every 120 years, that venus completes two perfect Solar transits with 8 years between (of course)Like in 2004 and 2012. Next sequence happens 2117 and 2125.

but it is in fact a magical invisible being that for no apparent reason decided to make these particular planets add up to a specific, but not exact, number, a number which holds no significance what so ever, and a number that is only subjectively viewed from our perspective because "days" according to Earth is not at all a significant or valuable source of determining time.

Again your bias fools you. I am not religious, I am posing a question in a religious forum to see whatever people related to religion reacts to this.

Not all the planets in the solar system, not all the planets in the galaxy, not all the planets in the universe, but a small handful that you've chosen to presuppose a nonsensical conclusion which really represents nothing at all.

The given planets are the five closest neighbouring planets in space and the only five visible to the naked eye.

You are simply demonstrating that you require to alter the information in the universe around you because you are so desperate to prove your god exists.

I'd say you show a failing judgement seeing you are clearly biased and attack me rather than checking out the numbers and fractions used in the OP. Feel free to disagree with me in many things, but these numbers don't lie. I am not making this up.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
whew... it's a good thing some of these posters
didn't become God and charged with building
solar systems with attitudes like that.
We'd just (not) live in a cold dark void.

At least it would be logical

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Remembers me of the time when I read an article in some new-age-esoteric magazine about Cheops' pyramid and its kings' chamber.
The author was happy while calculating the length or width to 9 decimals in some old numerical systematic.

That that didn't make any sense (what about measuring a chamber 4000 years old and hand-built with crude tools to the accuracy his equations mentioned?..) at all.

And this thread is another example of happy rounding errors, ignorance of physical laws and facts and presenting a theory without showing its weak points and why they are not important to the overall take of the theory.

A good theory should be shown to be consistent and should be able to integrate new facts.

So..
What about Thetas orbit? = nowadays the asteroid belt?
Saturn?
Pluto? At least if that baby doesn't fit into your theory, I would not be mad. Pluto is so very obviously a stray planet from wherever.

I don't think that those will fit into your theory as good as they fit into Titus-Bode's rule. Or do they?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
beautiful, Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL research, work, and presentation Utnapisjtim!!!

The real beauty in this isn't the research or the catchy eye-candy, but the Solar system itself and the way it is ordered to reflect geometrical principles beyond imagination and evident of immense power, the ability to level and order whole star systems.

It is my opinion that there is a fundamental Intelligence that completely penetrates, permeates, interconnects, and transcends all of existence. It is this Intelligence that empowers the forces of nature,... gives motion and order to atoms and subatomic particles,... coordinates and guides creation,... and breathes life into all.

This fundamental Intelligence is experienced and known by all, but filtered through our individual subjective, relative, and personal understandings. This fundamental Intelligence is known as polytheistic deities, monotheism, Great Spirit, God, Allah, Brahman, Absolute, One, Higher Self, Chi, Tao, Universe, Nature, Energy, Matrix, and Universal Consciousness, amongst a plethora of other concepts: different opinions of the same Truth.

All my opinion of course.

WORD!

Great op

Thanks, it's a pleasure

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

No.

The answer is no.

Hehe, I corrected the title (epic typo) and included 'scientific' to it so it now reads

Orbits in our solar system proof of divine scientific interfence?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No.

The answer is no.

Hehe, I corrected the title (epic typo) and included 'scientific' to it so it now reads

Orbits in our solar system proof of divine scientific interfence?

That makes it more valid, because....?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

No.

The answer is no.
someone on here once said that if a thread title ends in a question mark the answer is always no.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

There was an epic typo in the title so I edited it, and added 'scientific' as well in order to seem less biased, since obviously, if you were able to manipulate the orbit of planets you would have to apply some pretty absurd science and use some kind of out-of-this-world technology somehow. The title is now A: Understandable and B: more moderate. You're barking up the wrong tree. If you mean my equations are wrong, produce the correct ones.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You are wrong. Morty did it. He also admitted to crucifying Christ and taking down the towers.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TerryDon79

You are wrong. Morty did it. He also admitted to crucifying Christ and taking down the towers.

He lied.

It was me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join