It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbits in our solar system proof of divine scientific interference?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeker84

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

I'm wondering if you have read the OP?

And left to wonder how this question shows you have any intelligence...

The geometry and the mathematical sequence of prime numbers which are displayed through the path of the balls around the bigger ball are a calculated complex system beautifully orchestrated as they pass thru space and time...

I did read the OP, however, my mind completely shut down on me when I re-read the thread title where the word "Divine" was there, then I stopped all critical and logical thinking parts of my brain.

Science do not deal with mysticism, divinity, God, religion, and any of your I.D. (Creationist) believes.

So while you try to argue science, OP's thread title has a word called "Divine" in there. So all science is out the window before this thread even started.

Scared of God? Has it to say Science? It could just as well cover the scientific possibility that humans built a reality for us.

di·vine1 dəˈvīn/Submit adjective 1. of, from, or like God or a god. "heroes with divine powers" synonyms: godly, angelic, seraphic, saintly, beatific; More
2. informaldated excellent; delightful. "that succulent clementine tasted divine"

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

Science and Religion does not go hand in hand. Why is this difficult to comprehend?

By Albert Einstein

The situation may be expressed by an image: science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

www.update.uu.se...

In a 1997 survey in the science journal Nature, 40 percent of U.S. scientists said they believe in God—not just a creator, but a God to whom one can pray in expectation of an answer. That is the same percentage of scientists who were believers when the survey was taken 80 years earlier.
But the number may have been higher if the question had simply asked about God's existence. While many scientists seem to have no problem with deism—the belief that God set the universe in motion and then walked away—others are more troubled with the concept of an intervening God.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

The term "scientist" may not even have been coined until 1833. Ironically, modern physics initially sought to explain the clockwork of God's creation.

I suggest you read this and not make such blanket statements

Natural philosophers, such as Isaac Newton, Johannes Kepler, Robert Hooke, and Robert Boyle, sometimes appealed to supernatural agents in their natural philosophy (which we now call “science”).

Religion and Science
First published Tue Jan 17, 2017
plato.stanford.edu...

Joel Primack has a long and distinguished career as an astrophysicist. A University of California, Santa Cruz, professor, he co-developed the cold dark matter theory that seeks to explain the formation and structure of the universe. He also believes in God.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Its because F = m * a.

Simple at that.

Very true.

By why is it always F = m * a? Why is the universe so orderly and predictable?
edit on 2-9-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Ghost147

Nothing in the universe exists for ever...
God exists outside of his creation...
Remember?
I said God by definition was the creator of the universe...
You asked for citation...
I gave you the full Definition of God...

You've misinterpreted my request. I understand the various definition's that "God" has on it.

The request for citations was of proof/evidence that god is the creator of the universe.

When the real proof comes it will be too late to relate to your creator as a child would to its Father, to love and have faith.

I don't believe there is any proof for some people even if God sent you an angel to tell you directly.

In the mean time, many are looking for proof of everything, science has "proved" many things which since have been shown to be wrong.
One Mans Proof

Michio Kaku, who is highly regarded in the scientific community thanks to his work in helping to popularise the String Theory, has developed a new theory which he says points to the existence of God or an intelligent designer for the universe. The American scientist, who is a professor in theoretical physics at the City College of New York, came to his conclusion by studying “primitive semi – radius tachyons“.

These tachyons are theoretical particles that have the ability to “unstick” matter in the universe or vacuum space between particles, essentially leaving everything free from the influence of the universe. This led Mr Kaku to the conclusion that the universe was created through design, and not random chaos and that we could be living in a type of “matrix”.

He said of his research: "I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore.
To me, it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

With all of the calculations that would need to go into creating a successful universe, Mr Kaku says that God is a mathematician –

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Odd title as most religions have repressed science for ages... so whats at the other end? Now worshiping science as divine movements that naturally occur? Experience when held just weighs one down with concept after concept... as Occam swings that razor like a blind mad man, and everyone then ends up on the philosophers cross or sophists if one wants to get technical. ssdd

Science began with religious men who wanted to understand Gods creation.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Its because F = m * a.

Simple at that.

Very true.

By why is it always F = m * a? Why is the universe so orderly and predictable?

I believe it has to do with atomic structures and how different solids have different dynamics, geometry and weight etc. in other words. In a larger scale this makes planets in status quo around a star, but the obvious wow-elements involved with this here system are way more than impressive if it came out of mere chance and coincidence. It can't have happened without the idea that we were made and that this solar system has been curated by people able to travel long distances and does so on a regular basis. We are about to burn out a star and destroy several planets, including one with a palette and witnesses of extreme perfection and beauty, they will save the planet, not us.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join