It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Donald Trump is the only candidate who will save the United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Didnt read the thread just saw the title and got annoyed..

No candidate can save the US period.. the only thing that can save the US is the american people getting educated, and stop making excuses... if someone fails at there job they are gone.

If we dont hold them accountable which hasnt happened in decades then we get the govt we deserve, until the lazy millions get off their butts and get active things will only go form bad to worse.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You're so correct. An educated American electorate would never accept a Donald Trump!!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Right on!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

I agree totally. Right on! And I hope that education starts soon before Trump can even get near the White House!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Didnt read the thread just saw the title and got annoyed..

What is your problem?

Judge the book by its cover are we?

Bring jobs back to your country.

Make lines between states disappear so we can have competition.

Disallow common core nonsense so locals can get real honest control over the curriculum.

Being honest hurts your mind?

Comfy bubbles are exploding around the world!

People should be cheering not bitch like an Liberal with words of fear and close minded thoughts..

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me, why Trump is willing to take a pay cut to be in the White House?

If he gets elected to be President, he will have no bonuses, all of his assets are frozen in a trust account, can access nothing from his prior life in the way of funds, in short, he will go from what he is making down, to about 400K a year. So what millionaire/billionair is willing to take that kind of a pay cut?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

I was referring to Irishaf's well put statement that the only people who can really save America are is citizens, who are currently for the most part too lazy, to immoral, and too apathetic to be trusted with their own self governance.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Potestas

Because the president cant do dick without backing by congress, so 1 presidential candidate has about as much hope as a sparrows fart in a whirl wind of actually creating change.

Republicans democrats it doesnt matter they are only concerned with growing their own wealth and power at the expense of us little people.

Until we break the 2 party strangle hold any chance of real change would be slim to none and slim just got hit by a train.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Have we had any good deals made in any country in this world lately?

Art of the deal?

Bring people together or just sign executive orders all day and PRETEND you are for the people.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Obama hasn't made a good deal for a very long time. He is the master of signing Executive Orders as a way to bypass the Constitution. The fact that he was once a Constitutional Law professor when he has no respect for that sacred document mystifies me!

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Im not against him because he is a republican, I am against him because he is aligned with the establishment ... I wont vote for hillary or bernie either they are no good.

If he gets elected I hope I am wrong, but a lifetime of watching the guy tells me all he is doing is re branding himself so he can make more money down the road, he is a master at that.

To get the things he says he wants to do done will require congress, I have seen nothing from that corrupt group of thieves that leads me to believe they have any interest in negotiating.

Until congress is fixed our country is fubard, thats just the truth of the situation... if we dont get the corrupt congressmen out corporations will just continue to buy people and nothing will change.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There are 2 other problems that should also be mentioned:

1) Incumbents who stay in office for years and spend much of their time campaigning.

2) People who do not vote.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I agree 100%..

thats why I am done with them both, I found a third party I can believe in and I am putting my efforts into helping them reach that 5% threshold so we can actually have options and a chance going forward.

There is no short cut to fixing our problems, it took decades for us to get here it will take years of hard work and hard choices to fix the ship.

Part of that problem in my opinion is we need options that can help break the gridlock, we need people willing to run for office at all levels.

Thousands of politicians spend decades in office without ever having to run against someone, we need a grass roots movement that begins at the city and state level, we need to dismantle the corruption from the ground up.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
trump is good on like 2 issues after that you get:
boots on the ground in syria (more never ending wars after the boogy man),
even more military spending (highest in the world by far already),
police officer circle jerk (Read: no accountability),
increased surveillance (like we need more),
he loves eminent domain (land grabber)
anti-solar/ pro big oil
edit on 26-2-2016 by smkymcnugget420 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Quoting WeRpeons:

He already called members in congress incompetent, lol.

You see this is the reason why people regardless of political inclination are going with Trump.

TRUMP IS NOT AFRAID TO TELL THE TRUTH

He is not the typical political weasel who will say anything to get elected.

I agree with one thing that Trump said...

He loves the "poorly educated" .....it's a shame they can't be bothered to actually vote, even if they could find the jumper cables.
edit on 26-2-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I personally think that who needs to run, to form a solid block in the federal level, would be those without a college education, a person who has had to work for min wage, some one whose immediate family member was or is in the military, and who has an immediate family member that is on either welfare, or food stamps or social security. A good 20% of the reps and senators who are like that, who can effect change in public policy, using the rules against the main stream politicians, and start the change in the process.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Oh, GOSH! I'm almost ROTFLMAO!!! This campaigning process never ceases to surprise!

I had to put this in someone's thread on Trump so here it is:

Christie Endorses Trump

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I doubt the accuracy of this, but if Christie did so it is too bad. Jumping on the bandwagon of a candidate unfit for the presidency would simply detract from Christie's resume.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Christie was a loser in his bid so his endorsement means squat. Especially after Trump trashed him personally in a previous debate.

American politics...greatest show on earth! Notice the circus reference?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
I dislike Trump less than all the other GOP candidates, but if there's one mantra Trump has followed his entire career is Trump does what's good for Trump. We already have problems with our political representatives being bought by big-money corporations, I don't understand how melding a owner of a powerful corporation with the highest office in america will end up improving the situation. What's in it for Trump to reign in corporate interference in the political system? I can't really see any, but we know Trump will do what is good for Trump.

A good manager does what they must, within the law do make their employer as successful, profitable and happy as possible. This is the role of management. So if Donald Trump is a good manager, and if we are his employer and the USA his business...you should expect the same actions. Donald Trump will do the best he can to make the USA as successful, profitable and happy as possible. Hell...even if you want to go with the "selfish" approach...Donald Trump HATES to fail. So if nothing else, he will succeed for himself thus benefiting the rest of us.

Of what other candidate can you say the same?

IMHO.
edit on 2/26/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join