It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem for Christians and Muslims who believe in the Virgin birth of Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Only for Gods and Demi-Gods; neither of which was Jesus.

Jesus only claimed to be the “Son of God”

Could this be you I don't see a link but will get to the bottom of it.

Yeah, that was me…shameless plug…the link is the Title….

Yes, the idea of God or its potential wrath/humor could be frightening (unless you know its true nature-is a heroin addict).

Yeah there’s that, but getting back to the original post/point…it’s the whole “He (Jesus) was a fully 9D being etc…”, which seems to scare them away…not sure why…

This was Walt Disney production shown on "The Wonderful World of Walt Disney" a Sunday night "family event" at 6:00 pm (only aired in Kansas). You are saying those Lemmings were trained to commit suicide; (oh; had to have been a net underneath to catch and retrieve) to then release later in Chicago as alley rats.

They weren’t trained to do anything, they were thrown off the cliff…

Yeah, it was a ”family event” alright!!!…on a large scale…poor lemmings…And of course “No animals were harmed during the making of this picture”…

- JC

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

vhb: Only for Gods and Demi-Gods; neither of which was Jesus.

Joecroft: Jesus only claimed to be the “Son of God”

That's right, not a God not a demi-God. I think the confusion happened when someone else said "Jesus Is Lord". Whole new paradigm; as 'Lords' came about in England 1100 (give or take 300 years) later. It is so confusing.

vhb:
Could this be you I don't see a link but will get to the bottom of it.

Joecroft: Yeah, that was me…shameless plug…the link is the Title…

"The True Wisdom of God". Lemme run go see.

vhb:
Yes, the idea of God or its potential wrath/humor could be frightening (unless you know its true nature-is a heroin addict).

Joecroft: Yeah there’s that, but getting back to the original post;/point…it’s the whole “He (Jesus) was a fully 9D being etc…”, which seems to scare them away…not sure why…

He is human yet one that seems supernatural (he was a 9D being). I don't have a problem this as I know where is his spirit was incubated (this took several hundred years) until his "insert point" and was fully prepared for the trial (not literally) that faced him, his incarnation on an Earth was to alert people they were close to being pushed/shoved into slavery. I see a similar thing happening now.' Christ Consciousness' was just an idea form that WORKED at that time in antiquity; took hold and exists today stronger than ever.

vhb:This was Walt Disney production shown on "The Wonderful World of Walt Disney" a Sunday night "family event" at 6:00 pm (only aired in Kansas). You are saying those Lemmings were trained to commit suicide; (oh; had to have been a net underneath to catch and retrieve) to then release later in Chicago as alley rats.

Joecroft: They weren’t trained to do anything, they were thrown off the cliff…
Yeah, it was a ”family event” alright!!!…on a large scale…poor lemmings…And of course “No animals were harmed during the making of this picture”.

That's a relief to know it was just 'film-antic' showmanship. Fool the audience into heart pounding concern.
edit on 16-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

That's right, not a God not a demi-God. I think the confusion happened when someone else said "Jesus Is Lord". Whole new paradigm; as 'Lords' came about in England 1100 (give or take 300 years) later. It is so confusing.

The confusion happened in John chapter 10, when Jesus clearly stated he was the/a son of God…and then the Jews claimed Jesus blasphemed for claiming to be God, when he said nothing of the sort…

Yeah, once Jesus was seen as God, he then needed to be given an immaculate conception; keeping in tune with past traditions…i.e. Horus...among others…

He is human yet one that seems supernatural (he was a 9D being). I don't have a problem this as I know where is his spirit was incubated (this took several hundred years) until his "insert point" and was fully prepared for the trial (not literally) that faced him, his incarnation on an Earth was to alert people they were close to being pushed/shoved into slavery. I see a similar thing happening now.' Christ Consciousness' was just an idea form that WORKED at that time in antiquity; took hold and exists today stronger than ever.

But where does your 9d knowledge of Jesus come from though…ancient texts…mystical experiences…the Bible or something else entirely…?

“Christ Consciousness” went underground, carried by the Gnostics and later emerged through various mystery school traditions. Not sure how it exists stronger than ever; false religions seem to be doing pretty well for themselves….

That's a relief to know it was just 'film-antic' showmanship. Fool the audience into heart pounding concern.

They totally believed it…fell for it hook line; the only good thing to come out of it, was that awesome computer game named “Lemmings”…

- JC

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

vhb:

Joecroft: The confusion happened in John chapter 10, when Jesus clearly stated he was the/a son of God…and then the Jews claimed Jesus blasphemed for claiming to be God, when he said nothing of the sort.

Apparently a religious "HIJACK" was about to take place (I smell fear).

Joecroft: Yeah, once Jesus was seen as God, he then needed to be given an immaculate conception; keeping in tune with past traditions…i.e. Horus...among others…

Pagan traditions overlays applied (TO DEMI-GODS) not an individual man inserted to change this paradigm (I hope we don't get into any trouble here).

vhb:

Joecroft: But where does your 9d knowledge of Jesus come from though…ancient texts…mystical experiences…the Bible or something else entirely…?

I am a Gnostic; that was an easy answer, the knowledge is ancient, mystical and within my DNA structure. The Bible is a good reference (when I need it to explain something). I was asked to start a thread "The Song of Solomon". I am not going to explain this poetry. There are too many bibles of differing versions/interpretations.

Joecroft: “Christ Consciousness” went underground, carried by the Gnostics and later emerged through various mystery school traditions. Not sure how it exists stronger than ever; false religions seem to be doing pretty well for themselves.

I agree and some of the strongest supporters are Hindus. The interesting thing about Jesus is that he was not reincarnated. He was a fully nine dimensional being FIRST TIMER on earth; pure not contaminated by Karmic laws.

vhb: regarding the real fate of lemmings

Joecroft: They totally believed it…fell for it hook line; the only good thing to come out of it, was that awesome computer game named “Lemmings”…
- JC

I think there was a comedy group in England that called themselves the same "The Lemmings" many of which went on to create "Monty Pythons Flying Circus". I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The translation of Virgin in Isaiah is corrupted in the translations. The original Hebrew work is Almah which means maiden. There is no sexual connotation with the word. The verse also needs to be connected to Micah 5:2 which says "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."

'Me' is God who is in heaven. We therefore need to look to heaven for the solution. The maiden, or 'virgin' if you will, whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting is the constellation Virgo. The Ruler is Jupiter who satisfies the same condition of everlasting, the king of the gods in Roman mythology, Zeus in Greek mythology. The 'sign' mentioned in Isaiah is therefore an astronomical sign: the birth of the Anointed One will be accompanied by Jupiter being in Virgo.

The idea of a literal virgin birth is a misinterpretation. As stated, it is a pointer to an astronomical reference matching the star of Bethlehem followed by the Magi. Virgo (and therefore Jupiter) rises in the East throughout the year in the Northern Hemisphere but the ecliptic path is due East in Virgo in the later months of the year (October, November) providing the month of birth as well when the three texts are combined. The Star of Bethlehem is therefore Jupiter, creating a perfect cross-reference across the three.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Problems for believers in the virgin birth are mental. Even though it's been proven that virgin was a mistranslation in the Greek texts as well as an already fulfilled prophecy.

The New Testament authors effed up big time and even proof is not enough to convince the truly brainwashed to admit it.

They will just look for theoretical loopholes. They will never let go of this. It proves that their religion is a scam, so denial is the only way they can save face.

Some admit it, and I applaud them. If you are honest about it instead of rationalizing away the obvious mistake then that's not a problem. You can still believe in God AND be honest about scriptural ufckups like Lucifer, virgin and sons of Israel vs Sons of God etc.

If you deny it after being shown proof than you are brainwashed, extremely gullible or being deceptive.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join