It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Video -- Black Knight clear view from ISS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
Just to clear things up - the "Black Knight" is a thermal blanket which came loose. Case Closed.

I'm embarrassed I never found Jim's work before, even being right in front of my nose.

What goes up stays up with NASA

Maybe they should work on erection tablets

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Good work Jim. Lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ummm...so which tumbling piece of space debris was that again...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It is life Jim but not as we know it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: the owlbear
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Did you have your device on mute?
Because any credible footage of the black knight would not be accompanied by horrible '80's synth/edm fusion crap beat for ambience.

You would think such stellar video would have commentary on just what we are looking at and from what perspective we are viewing said object.

"Horrible '80's synth/edm fusion crap beat"??? Maybe where we come from. In Russia, however, that is brand-new, cutting edge, all-the-rage, pull on your Levis and get funky, top-level musicianship!

I figured that.
But now I have Rick's " Gettin' Shwifty " stuck in my head...
Rick and Morty. If you don't know, you should.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

How pre-emptive of you!

G/J

Kev

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Love it JimbO. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
Just to clear things up - the "Black Knight" is a thermal blanket which came loose. Case Closed.

I'm embarrassed I never found Jim's work before, even being right in front of my nose.

A Thermal blanket that holds that distinctive shape as it tumbles?

The sound track is a mystery why not date it with something by Duke Ellington?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

Considering you're so very absolute in your statement, you won't mind providing proof, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose.....
Considering you're so very absolute in your statement, you won't mind providing proof, right?

Start here: www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I was hoping it looked more like a "Borg Cube" than a piece of space junk personally.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Why is people being so upset about the music? So many UFO videos have that silly music, not only the Russkii ones.

This old sputnik is created from stories that have nothing to do with aliens, like people who say that Tesla received signals from it. Radio waves are all through Space, they are made from altering magnetic fields. And they can be many lengths, like some can be bigger than Earth. A radio wave reception from space that is not explained is very more likely to be from some celestial event, not aliens.

Who said that it is 13,000 years old? Who invented that?

It also must be remember how many space debris there is.

I have a suspicion that the photographs of the Black Knight could actually be of some different objects who happen to look similar.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

originally posted by: NewzNose

originally posted by: Helicopter

Your argument is invalid. Please try again.
edit on 19-2-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

To make things clear Jim, why post a hoax?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This is why we can't have nice things.

ETA: I'm going nuts over this, I'm outta here. Excuse my behavior.
edit on 19-2-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

To make things clear Jim, why post a hoax?

That was a judgment I was not prepared to proclaim, so the input of others was desirable.

I've consistently maintained that spotting and assessing unknown whatzits outside spaceships is a critical safety issue, at a minimum. The broken piece of 'Columbia' drifted away from the spaceship in full view of cameras and eyeballs but nobody was looking, and we lost the chance to warn the crew and MAYBE do something.

If it was a hoax -- as I how DO believe -- it still has a lot to teach us all.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
About last footage from ISS, it's just another fake by known hoaxer Section51, a Frenchman CGI expert.
Here's a comparison that debunks the footage:

The fake source:

The original source:

edit on 21-2-2016 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

Nice work!

Russi's space agency also denounced the video on Friday -- rough translation....

www.gazeta.ru...

«Роскосмос» опроверг подлинность видео, демонстрирующего НЛО рядом с МКС
19.02.2016 | 17:37
«Роскосмос» опроверг достоверность видео, якобы снятого с борта Международной космической станции: на нем запечатлен объект, пролетающий рядом со станцией. 19 февраля многие российские СМИ сообщили, что на видео запечатлено «таинственное НЛО». Также сообщалось, что видео было снято в январе, однако в сеть попало только 18 февраля.
«Это компиляция видео, снятого, по всей видимости, с американского сегмента МКС. Никаких пролетов объектов рядом с МКС в январе не было. Если что-то пролетает рядом, об этом сообщается заранее», — сообщил «Газете.Ru» источник в «Роскосмосе». «На видео присутствуют элементы компоновки — например, на первых кадрах запечатлен космический корабль «Прогресс», а в конце видео — «Союз». Эта разница очевидна благодаря форме иллюминаторов», — пояснил другой представитель «Роскосмоса».
Это не первый случай появления в сети «доказательств» существования инопланетных кораблей, которые на самом деле оказываются космическим мусором.

"Roskosmos" has denied the authenticity of the video, showing a UFO close to the ISS

"Roskosmos" denied the authenticity of the video, supposedly filmed from aboard the International Space Station: it captures an object passing close to the station. On February 19, many Russian media reported that the video documents the "mystery of UFOs." It was also reported that the video was filmed in January, but the network has got only 18 of February.
"This is a compilation video taken, apparently, from the American segment of the ISS. No fly-bys of objects close to the ISS occurred in January. If something is flying around, this is reported in advance, "- said" Gazeta.ru "a source in the" Roskosmos ". "In the video, there are layout elements - for example, at the first frames captured spaceship" Progress ", and the end of the video -" Soyuz ". This difference is obvious because of the shape of the windows, "- said another representative of" Roscosmos ".
This is not the first appearance on networks of "evidence" of the existence of alien ships, which actually are space debris.

Роскосмос опроверг подлинность видеоролика с НЛО на орбите Земли
Вчера, 12:07
svopi.ru...

Государственная корпорация «Роскосмос» опровергла подлинность видеоролика, на котором якобы запечатлён НЛО возле МКС. Ранее сообщалось, что он был записан во время прибытия грузового корабля с Земли.
Источник: svopi.ru... ©

Roskosmos has denied the authenticity of the video with a UFO in the Earth's orbit

The state corporation "Roscosmos" has denied the authenticity of the video, in which the alleged UFO was captured near the ISS. Earlier it was reported that he had written during the arrival of cargo ship from Earth

edit on 21-2-2016 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Nice work!

Russi's space agency also denounced the video on Friday

Thanks Jim

About the hoaxer Section51

ufotheater.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join