It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is Past - Only the Future Exists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
a reply to: namelesss

Avatar shows a nice Buddha - one of the few who understood the illusory nature of what you call reality - one of the few humans
we could communicate with directly.

If you wish to hold an intelligent discussion, please refrain from your fantasies, for a moment, and land on Earth!

After the occurrence of the Big Bang time began in your universe and it progresses relentlessly

A particular Perspective, and hardly science or philosophy.
'Beliefs' are religion. Unicorns and... you.
'Time' exists in your imagination as an artifact of Perspective and Consciousness.
It is not carved in stone and is the same for all. You are in such error that I have neither the time nor inclination to educate you, and considering your 'beliefs', I even doubt the possibility.

- you can not freeze time and unless your universe ends - Now does not exist.

"Your Universe"?
Are you a troll?
Is that the point of this nonsense?

Every moment of Universal existence is Now!
You seem delusional, belief-addled.
The insanity of beliefs will do that to you...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ ?

AS WAS STATED IN THE FIRST TWO LINES OF THIS POST WHICH IS IN THE "FANTASY AND SCIENCE FICTION" SECTION OF THIS FORUM:

"If this sounds to you Human to be philosophical or scientific - It is not.

This is pure Science Fiction - Pure Fantasy.

But that is the only way we can communicate with you Human.......

But I have a problem - I can not communicate with a person trolling what I wrote and acting like he can not read English.

And what planet are you from
- Do don't tell me - but your home should be named Troll City

PS: ATS is very large forum with many categories most of which are dedicated to "Denying Ignorance". Why don't you troll on over to say the "Alien" category - they are used to it - And you can keep telling all of them how aliens do not exist

edit on 18-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView
I'm still waiting for the answer to what species you belong to
!!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I'm still waiting for the answer to what species you belong to
!!

The name would not translate properly into your language as our language is very similar to what you call computer code [for now you might call us "010 Cubed". But we are all members of what might be translated as "The United Federation of Time Travelers" and are responsible for the new religion [religion only in the sense that it requires a 'faith in the future'] j which is already known on your planet as:

SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ ?

AS WAS STATED IN THE FIRST TWO LINES OF THIS POST WHICH IS IN THE "FANTASY AND SCIENCE FICTION" SECTION OF THIS FORUM:

"If this sounds to you Human to be philosophical or scientific - It is not.

This is pure Science Fiction - Pure Fantasy.

But that is the only way we can communicate with you Human.......

But I have a problem - I can not communicate with a person trolling what I wrote and acting like he can not read English.

And what planet are you from
- Do don't tell me - but your home should be named Troll City

PS: ATS is very large forum with many categories most of which are dedicated to "Denying Ignorance". Why don't you troll on over to say the "Alien" category - they are used to it - And you can keep telling all of them how aliens do not exist

Your babbling emotional response tells me that you have nothing worth responding to.
I didn't take your fantasy as anything else, but science fiction needs 'something' to do with science, of which you are, apparently, ignorant.
Enjoy your emotional fantasies and hissy fits...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Quote namelesss:

Your babbling emotional response tells me that you have nothing worth responding to.
I didn't take your fantasy as anything else, but science fiction needs 'something' to do with science, of which you are, apparently, ignorant.
Enjoy your emotional fantasies and hissy fits...

This is significant - For those of you who believe that aliens are a fact, UFOs that can change direction in mid flight and fly at speeds far beyond anything Human technology has to offer, represent real craft and a real species of beings - Notice the reaction of a Human with apparent problems reaction to a posting listed as Science Fiction and/or Fantasy .

Could you imagine what would happen if these advanced species were to make direct contact with your species and it became known to the general public ??? Remember we have here only one case of only one disturbed individual. Multiply this
many times over and you will understand why 'alien contact' must be reserved 'for special people only' and what the governments of the world know for now must remain "Above Top Secret"

Back to the Future.........???
edit on 19-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
All seeing and all hearing - that is all perceiving, happens now. That means nothing can appear to exist outside now.
Now does not have to have meaning - it is all that can ever be known.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
All seeing and all hearing - that is all perceiving, happens now. That means nothing can appear to exist outside now.
Now does not have to have meaning - it is all that can ever be known.

How unfortunate - to be stuck on a conspiratorial intenet forum with a fictional alien
in an eternal now
But there is still time - you can escape, you can move........

Back to the future and......

THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

There is no escaping the now - there isn't anyone who can move out of now!

edit on 19-2-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

There is no escaping the now - there isn't anyone who can move out of now!

You see the problem we have Human ?- A species stuck in the past - unwilling or unable to evolve into the future

A species whose history repeats its nightmares as though no future existed that they can move into,,,,,,,

The Middle East, same killing in the name of God that went on six thousand years ago......The American political structure
hopelessly divided and about to collapse from Human myopic egocentricity......Man, the species that perpetually alienates itself from its potential.

We've dealt with worse - but most of those species were beyond saving and are now extinct. But we will not give up on you Human - Why? - It might sound trite, but we like your art - And your science fiction has shown us enough to believe we can
evolve your species into the future. So let's party.......

CENTTRAL COMMAND POST - THE UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS

"Operation New Dawn - The Beginning of the Future"

And:

THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"

edit on 19-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You want more details Humans? Want to know why we would take your species - A species that has shown little in creative evolution - stuck in the past - only slightly better than the dinosaurs we removed from your planet - and yet still consider your species viable and capable of dealing with our future - Here is why Human:

2001: A Space Odyssey Theme Song (Also sprach Zarathustra)

Show us more Humans and we will show you a Universe that will rival any you can even imagine.

CENTRAL COMMAND POST - THE UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS

"Operation New Dawn - The Beginning of the Future"

And:

THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think I could not articulate an argument on this subject deeper and more succinct the great Criswell has already done.
Listen and learn my friends from these two very short videos and behold the wisdom of Criswell as he warns of Aliens and THE FUTURE!

edit on 25-2-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Yes, for most the future remains to be seen - But 'we' are offering you the ability to not only predict the future, but to create it.

We are SCIENCEFICTIONALISTS from the future - We give you the future........

ScienceFictionalism is a new religion of the future. It is being created by time travelers from an indeterminate and undefinable future who ask to be determined and defined. ScienceFictionalism worships the future and tries to shape its direction to ensure that it [the future] continues. Its followers are more than futurists and transhumanists - Its followers are its creators - Its followers are time travelers who create time!

THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!

edit on 25-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join